The Neighbors in 3-B - Cover

The Neighbors in 3-B

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - First of a series. Single guy meets mom and two daughters and helps them get settled into the Southern California lifestyle. The ladies love to tease and he loves that kind of action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual  

By the time I returned home on Tuesday evening, I had calmed down from the excitement of the morning and was determined to just wait and allow the Carrey's to decide how or whether our strange relationship would continue. I no longer felt like I wanted or needed to try to avoid my neighbors. They could either accept what had happened and move on, or they could choose to avoid me and I would be able to live with that. It would be up to them to signal their decision.

There was an envelope scotch taped to my front door Thursday evening when I came home. Inside the envelope was a note from Jill inviting me to go with them to a local restaurant that evening. The note said that I should show up at their place by 6:30 P.M. if I wanted to go. It was just after six when I got in so I had to make do with a quick body rinse and some perfunctory grooming (shave and a hair combing) with a quick change of clothes. By 6:25 I was knocking on their door.

Sandy opened the door and invited me inside. She seemed very happy to see me and looked exceptionally cute in her tight tee shirt and bright yellow shorts. I just couldn't help but admire her cute little butt as she proceeded me into the living room. As I walked in I first noticed Jill who was seated in an overstuffed chair. She was drinking a red wine and was dressed in a red peasant blouse with a low cut bodice. With that blouse her cleavage was put on magnificent display. She also had on a pair of white slacks that complemented the blouse nicely. Her hair was in a new style, somehow combed back so that her ears and cheeks were left visible. I really liked this style much more than her old. I gave Jill a little hand wave of greeting as she started to get up from the chair. She came over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and told me that she was glad I could make it. I kind of got the impression that we were all going to be friendly tonight and we'd pretend that the unpleasantness of the past two weeks either had never happened or was now forgiven and forgotten.

I had just finished thanking Jill for inviting me when Donna appeared at the head of the staircase. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Donna is absolutely, positively, drop dead gorgeous. She has shoulder length blonde hair, grey/blue eyes and a figure that could best be described as perfect. Tonight her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she was wearing a dress! She had done something with her eyes to make them look bigger and she was wearing lipstick. When I first looked up at her I heard some noise that sounded like it might have been a groan. After a few seconds I realized that I was the one who'd made that sound. I smiled up at Donna and tried to make my mouth and tongue form the word hello.

Soon, the four of us headed out to the carport and over to Jill's car. There was an awkward pause at the car before Jill told me to hop in the front and the girls to sit in the back. There was a little grumbling, but no mutiny, and so soon we were on our way to Angelo's Italian Restaurant in Fullerton.Tonight was their all you can eat pizza night and the place was very crowded. There are two colleges and a law school nearby, and when school is in session you can't ever find a table there on Thursday nights. The students save up their money and their appetites all week for a crack at eating their fill of great pizza for only $8.00 a person. We managed to find a table over in a corner by the video game room. It was set right under the big screen TV and between the noise from the television and the game room, conversation was almost impossible. The pizza was great and the draft beer was cold and the large pitchers were only $8.00 each. I insisted on buying the beer, but allowed Jill to pay for the dinner otherwise. No one paid any attention when Donna polished off her Coke quickly and poured herself a refill from the beer pitcher. I gorged myself on the pizza like I hadn't eaten in a week. Sandy and Donna both had impressive appetites as well, while Jill picked at her pizza, probably only eating two slices, tops. We stayed until the place closed at 10:00, and the drive home was pleasant, our conversation consisting mostly of how good the pizza was and how full we all felt. I had a good buzz going from all the beer and from my relief that we were all going to be friends once again.

When we got back to the carport Jill invited me in for a night cap but I politely declined, pleading a full workday on Friday. I thanked them all for a good evening and walked over to my place. I slept well that night and awoke with a good feeling about how things would be in my future. Little did I realize that while I was busy getting ready for work and thinking optimistically about my future prospects, my neighbors in 3-B were sitting at their breakfast nook, eating their granola, calmly negotiating over which of them would get first crack at taking my virginity. Driving to work, I resolved to make a real effort to do nothing that would put my newly regained friendships in jeopardy.

I got up at 6:00 on Saturday morning and gave the place a real spit and polish cleaning. By 10:30, my floors were gleaming, my bed had tight, hospital corners and there wasn't a cob web or a dust bunny to be found. I had hand vacuumed the sofa and all sides of my three throw cushions. I opened my first beer, sat down on my sofa, looked around and proudly surveyed my domain. I was watching a re-run of a celebrity fishing show when a soft knocking was heard at my door. It felt good to be heading to open the door without the fear and trepidation I'd been feeling before Jill, Donna, Sandy and I had sorted out our differences.When I got the door open I was treated to the sight of my three neighbors all dressed in identical bikinis. Once again I stepped backward and the three of them moved past me to take their places on my sofa.

"Hi Jim, we're heading over to the pool and we wondered if you'd care to join us?" Jill, again sitting in the middle, stared up at me with an expectant look.

"How do you like our swim suits?" This from Sandy as she thrust her shoulders back to show her bikini off to best advantage.

"How about a beer?" As Donna asked this, she made quick side to side movements which caused her boobs to jiggle.

"Wow, you guys timed it perfectly," I said. "I'd love to go for a swim with you now that my housework is finished. Sandy I think the suits are spectacular and you all look really great in them. Donna, I'm sure you know where I keep my beer and you are welcome to go get one if you'd like. I'm heading upstairs to change and I'll be down in a few." With that I headed up my stairs, threw on my swim trunks and got a fresh towel out of my linen closet. I was back downstairs in less than five minutes. There was an empty beer bottle on my coffee table, and Donna had a half empty one in her right hand and an unopened one in her left. I reached out with my hand to take the unopened beer from her when she pulled her hand back and told me to go get my own if I wanted one. My eyes narrowed in anger for just a second before I remembered my resolution to do nothing to disturb the newly won, and possibly fragile, peace we'd achieved. I went into the kitchen and pulled out a couple beers for me and a Coke for Sandy. I asked Jill if she'd like something but she said no so I returned to the living room and we left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.