The Neighbors in 3-B - Cover

The Neighbors in 3-B

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - First of a series. Single guy meets mom and two daughters and helps them get settled into the Southern California lifestyle. The ladies love to tease and he loves that kind of action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual  

Monday afternoon, within minutes of my getting home from another day at work, I heard a knock at my door and opened it to see my neighbor Jill standing there with a 1.5 liter bottle of Blackberry flavored Merlot in her hand. I smiled and invited her in. She handed me the bottle and made a beeline for my favorite spot on my livingroom sofa. I shook my head ruefully and went to get some stemware and an ice bucket for the wine. In scant minutes we were sitting together on my sofa with me on the middle cushion and her on the end, just jabbering away like old friends.

She told me that they were finally all unpacked and settled in, and that she had started her new job that day. She was excited about the new challenges and opportunities at work and said she really was enjoying the prospect of her first winter without ice and snow. Since it was only the beginning of July, I found her ice and snow comments a tad premature, but said nothing. In no time at all, but probably more like an hour and a half, we'd killed the merlot and started on a half bottle of a reisling I'd found corked up in the back of my fridge. I was now sitting on the close end of the middle cushion and Jill had kept her hand on my lower thigh for the last half hour, gently stroking it from time to time as if to punctuate her sentences.

Finally, unable to resist any longer, I gathered up my nerve and reached out to bring her closer for a kiss. At the same time, she seemed to glide over closer to me and our two heads met rather abruptly and resoundingly somewhere in the middle. It hurt, but, not wanting to spoil the moment, I moved forward and brushed her lips with mine tenderly. We both paused, in suspended animation there for a handful of seconds, before our mouths opened together, out tongues met and intermingled and my hand finally got to hold of one of her breasts. It was great. This was, quite possibly, the best first kiss a 25 year old male had ever had. When her hand dropped to my lap and pressed itself against my raging erection, I was truly happy for the first time in a long time.

I fondled her breast, squeezing, kneading, plucking at her nipple and pressing inward with a gentle insistence. I felt her gently pull my zipper down and held my breath as she reached inside to get my hardness in her naked grasp. I felt cold air as my cock exited my pants and allowed our first kiss to end as she pulled back and literally dove down upon it. In a thrice ( a very short unit of time measurement) she had all of me ensconced between her lips and was suctioning furiously. Did I forget to mention before now that my dick isn't very big? In another thrice I had filled her mouth with my seed. I can honestly report that my emission was so quick and unexpected that both of us were caught in complete surprise. I took the surprise far better than she did, if I do have to say so myself. In point of actual fact, she soon seemed to withdraw and grow distant. In a matter of minutes she had gotten up, gone to my bathroom downstairs, straightened her clothing and said her goodbyes. She didn't offer a goodnight kiss and I didn't insist. I chalked it all up to the perils of switching from a red wine to a white, and made a mental note to keep quanities of both on hand in the future.

I slept well that night and don't remember any dreams at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.