The Neighbors in 3-B - Cover

The Neighbors in 3-B

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - First of a series. Single guy meets mom and two daughters and helps them get settled into the Southern California lifestyle. The ladies love to tease and he loves that kind of action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual  

By the time Saturday rolled around I was ready for some fun. The hot spell had continued throughout the week and it was already about 90 degrees outside when I got up that morning. By 11:00 I had performed my weekly clean up of the condo. I always started out by cleaning both bathrooms, getting the least favorite chore out of the way early. Sheets were changed, laundry was washed, folded and put away and every floor had been either vacuumed or mopped. I had just put down my duster and was about to turn on the TV when I heard a knocking at my front door.

I opened my door to find my neighbor Jill and her very excited daughter, Sandy. They were wearing swimsuits with little wraparounds and carrying huge towels. They burst into my house and took positions on my sofa.

"We're going to the beach Jim, can you come with us and show us the best places to go?" Sandy was really animated as the words just flew from her mouth.

"If you could spare the time, Jim, I'd really appreciate it if you came with us. I'd hate to get lost or end up at a beach where there were sharks or something." This from Jill.

OK, time for a little confession here. I'd come out to California seven years before as a callow youth from Minnesota. I came to go to school and escape the winters. I'd never gone back home again. Not for a summer, not for Christmas, not at all. I loved California and hoped never to leave it again. On the other hand, love it or not, I'd never actually been to the beach yet. I'd seen it lots of times on the tube, but I'd just not gotten around to going there yet. I had a good idea of how to get there from the traffic and weather reports on the TV. Take the 91 Freeway to the 55 Freeway heading south. Turn right at Pacific Coast Highway and then left at the beach. How hard could it be?

"Sure, I'll take you guys to one of my favorite beaches, pure white sand, nice waves and no sharks, guaranteed." the bullshit just tripped off my tongue until I could almost taste the salty air myself. I sure hoped I wasn't going to wind up totally lost and making an ass of myself with these people.

Jill was looking good in her little bathing suit. Nice legs, not too long but firm and smooth. I checked out her crotch area and saw no stray pubic hairs, a good sign I thought. Her top showed some nice cleavage and she seemed to fill it fully. I could see the little points where her nipples poked out. I was glad that my air conditioner was working so well. Sandy had almost no boobs at all, but her nipples poked out a ways too. Her hips were pretty well developed for her age and she had a cute little butt. She kept fidgeting with the bottom of her suit, running a finger under the elastic and pulling on the suits material. I watched as she did this, hoping that she might inadvertently flash me a peek at her little honey pot, but it just didn't happen. I went upstairs to put on my swim suit and grab myself a towel and some Hawaiian Tropic lotion. I filled up my cooler with some beer and a couple Cokes and some ice and off we went.

I was nervous on the drive down to the beach. We took Jill's car after I told them about my air conditioner and the power window problems I was having. The weatherman's beach directions proved excellent and we got to Huntington Beach with nary a problem. I made up stuff as we drove down to the beach, yapping away as though I practically lived at the beach. I told them to expect the water to be a lot colder than they would think it would be. This was another fact I'd gleaned from my many hours of watching the weather channel.

After spreading our towels near life guard stand 11, Sandy and I went down to stick a toe in the water and confirm the cold temperature for ourselves. It wasn't nearly as cold as I'd been led to believe. It actually felt good in contrast to the heated air temperature. In a matter of ten minutes Sandy and I were in the water up to her chest and my waist. I was able to adjust to the temperature pretty well and Sandy and I bobbed around in the waves for another 15 minutes. Sandy had me hold her hands for safety as we frolicked in the water and once or twice she wrapped her legs around me when she saw a larger wave approaching. Once, when a wave broke unexpectedly in front of us, Sandy and I both went completely under water and we got separated for a few seconds. When I stood up and found her and pulled her to me, my hand inadvertently grabbed her tiny boob. I let go as soon as I realized where my hand was, but she didn't seem to notice or think anything special about where my hand had grabbed her. I guess she was just relieved that we were back in contact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.