Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 110

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 110 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

You've heard about the trouble caused by opening up Pandora's box. I firmly believe that opening Jill's box was just as bad.

Don't get me wrong. I love Jill with all my heart. And I love making love to her. But there's just so much the male body can withstand, even in the prime of youth. I've heard that males reach their sexual peak around 17 or 18 and women reach theirs in their mid 30s. If that's the case, I don't know if I'll ever make it to 40.

There's a lot of bragging in the schoolyard, but most guys will eventually admit that the first time wasn't anything to write home about. Since I was home, there wasn't any reason to write, but it was fantastic. Unbelievable. Probably the most wonderful experience of my life. I felt that I had put every ounce of energy I could muster into it and would have been extremely happy to lie back and fall asleep with Jill in my arms. I was looking forward to that; I was expecting it. We'd had a short night the night before and I'd been planning on catching up on my sleep since we got out of bed Friday morning.

I knew I could kiss that idea goodbye when Jill looked me in the eye and said "More."

"I don't know if I can, Babe. I'm pretty wiped out."

"You just lie back and relax. I'll do all the work."

What more could a guy ask for? Just relax and be made love to. But it didn't work out that way.

I did lie down and Jill did do some work. She took my poor shriveled cock in her hand and started talking to it about how sad it looked and how she was going to kiss it better. She used her hands and her mouth and tongue to coax it back to life. She also worked on my balls, informing them that they needed to get busy making more juice for her.

I don't know. Maybe I could have just laid there. But I got interested when she started reviving me and before I knew it, I was actively involved. I did OK. Jill said that she wanted to try being on top. She experimented with different motions, taking me deep, rubbing her clit on my cock and my pelvis, trying out little twists and wiggles. At one point she just sat there and practiced flexing and relaxing the muscles in her vagina for a couple of minutes. The lack of continuous stimulation and the fact that I had practically emptied out my balls already allowed me to go for a long time before I came. In the meantime, she came three times. Vocally. Jill can not be faulted for lack of enthusiasm when she climaxes. And those muscles of hers go into overdrive when she comes.

I finally came and my body did a pretty good job of trying to fill her up. It wasn't as endless as the first time seemed, but I was able to spurt four or five times. Jill kept me inside as long as she could, then went into the bathroom. I pulled the blankets around me and settled back for some well deserved sleep.

I was just about gone when she came back. She got under the covers and scrunched up to me.

"Jack?"

"Uhhmm?"

"Did you like that?"

"Uh huh."

"Really?"

"Yes, Jill, really. It was the most wonderful experience I've ever had."

"I liked it, too."

"I'm glad. Let's go to sleep."

She snuggled a little closer. "OK."

I was just about asleep when I heard "Jack?"

"Uhhmm."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Well, just lie there for a while."

"I want to try doggie."

"I think he's in the kitchen."

She giggled. "Not Bozo, Silly. Doggie style."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, doggie style. I get down on all fours and you do me from behind."

"Where did you ever hear about that?"

"Girls talk, Jack. Wanda's told me all kinds of things."

"OK, Jill. We'll try doggie. Some other time. Right now I need to get some sleep."

She lay her head on my chest and her left arm on my stomach, her hand near my side. I was this close to falling asleep when I felt her hand move up to my stomach and then start rubbing me, sliding down into my pubic hair and then further. Soon she had my balls cupped in her hand and was gently squeezing them.

We've all heard about guys thinking with their cocks. Mine may not think for me but it definitely has a mind of its own. I wouldn't have believed it, but it started rising to the occasion as Jill played with it.

"Oh, goodie."

She moved her head down and the next thing I knew she had it back in her mouth. I figured I may as well play along and reached over to her.

"Move up here so I can do you, too."

She flipped around and straddled my face while she did her banana trick on my cock. It was dark and I couldn't see anything, but her pussy felt different. I'd always been aware of her hymen when I was playing with her. There was some loose skin but the blockage was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.