All's Fair in Love, War... and Politics - Cover

All's Fair in Love, War... and Politics

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Senator Williams is expected to run for the White House and Max has been hired to keep that from ever being possible. Sen. Williams' assistant, Amy, is a part of the plan to make that happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Pregnancy  

Max held his gun at Amy's head again as he dictated what he wanted Senator Thomas Williams and Amy to do with each other during the next twenty-four hours.

"Senator, you're going to fuck Amy unprotected at least six times in the next day. Do you understand? I want Amy and you to do whatever it takes, but I'm going to be watching, and you'd better have fucking intercourse with an ejaculation at the end inside Amy's naked cunt. That's all I'm going to say -- if you don't meet those demands, I promise you that this will be Amy's last twenty-four hours alive and we've already made arrangements to ensure that it appears you will have killed her. So, get busy and you two have fun," Max said as he left the room, going to where he had the TV and sound sensors set up to monitor the senator and his administrative aide getting it on.

"Amy, I know I've already said it," Thomas said as he stood there looking at his attractive young aide, wondering if there was any way he and she could get out of their dilemma. He never thought that his illicit affair with this young twenty-something woman would end up with his being force at gunpoint to fuck her with his bareback cock and with the obvious intention of his knocking her up with his baby. He knew there was nothing he or the gunman, Max, could do to ensure that he actually got her pregnant with a baby, but with a young healthy woman like Amy being fucked, even by an older man like him, it was more than likely that impregnation would result if they continued to fuck and she continued to take his cumloads inside her unprotected pussy.

"Thomas, can I call you that?" Amy asked as she walked over to him. "If we're going to have to have sex without condoms or any birth control, it seems like we ought to at least enjoy what we're doing, don't you think?"

"Amy, I am so..."

"Hush, Thomas, just do it. Sit down on that chair and let me do you this time," Amy said as she motioned for her boss to take a seat on the nearby armless chair and when he sat down, his now erect hardon was jutting up several inches above his groin. Amy walked over in front of the senator and then she reached down as she knelt in front of him, wrapped her soft young hand around the large thick engorged shaft of his cock, and she stroked his manhood up and down a few times to get him even harder and more ready for her to take his large thick cock inside her waiting cunt.

"I've always wanted to do this, Thomas," Amy said as she bent over, opening her lips and sucked Thomas's swollen cockhead inside her lips and then let her mouth quickly move up and down over his swollen cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss," Thomas moaned as he couldn't believe his young senatorial office aide was actually blowing him. Amy sucked Thomas's cock a few moments and then she kept her hand on his hardon as she stood up, spread her legs slightly and then she aimed the head of his cock straight up into her wet pussy and allowed herself to mount him and settle down on his rock-hard cock until his pubic hairs were smacked against the lips of her impaled pussy.

"Yes, baby, yes, give me all of your big cock, Thomas," Amy moaned as she felt her boss's cock filling her tight cunt up to her womb, and then Thomas reached up and played with Amy's large full tits as she rode up and down on him until she began to orgasm. When she began to cum, Thomas grabbed Amy firmly at the waist and he continued to slide her up and down, up and down on his large cock shaft until he felt his first orgasm of this newest round of sex suddenly explode deep inside Amy's hot cunt, and he knew that when they'd finished she would, very likely, be an expectant young mother. It wasn't the plan Amy had cherished of how her first baby would be conceived, but then neither Thomas nor Amy had ever imagined this scenario, either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.