CSI's Sara - Sexy Brunette - Cover

CSI's Sara - Sexy Brunette

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Sara Sidle decides to take her intuitions to the test as she feels that Gil Grissom is sexually attracted to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   .

Sara Sidle wasn't really used to be viewed as sexy or desirable. But, she'd noticed that some of the guys at work had begun to treat her differently than they used to. One thing that really had Sara confused was the way that Grissom sometimes eyed her when she'd suddenly look up and see him gazing at her.

Sara began to feel uncomfortable with the unsolicited attention from Grissom and others, but then she began to look for the attention and to hope she'd find Grissom or Greg or some of the other guys eying her in a way that said they thought she was sexy and they make like to ask her out. Sara laughed that morning as she washed her hair and fixed it because she knew that she'd often not only looked at some of her male co-workers and admired their bodies but she'd even resorted at times to coming home, getting undressed and lying back on her bed as she played with her breasts and her naked body until she got aroused and then she'd masturbate until she brought herself off to a series of strong orgasms.

That had been Sara's routine for several months before the night that she finally found herself in Gil Grissom's arms and there was no turning back. She knew neither of them had any business letting this happen but things just happened and before Sara knew it, she was alone with Gil, she was already getting turned on and Gil already had his hand inside her panties and was feeling up her wet hot pussy.

"Gil, please, no," Sara tried to say as she suddenly thought through the serious ramifications of what could happen if anyone found out she'd slept with Gil Grissom, her boss at CSI. She tried to push away from Gil's probing hand but she really didn't want him to stop. Sara had wanted a man's sexual attentions for so long that now that she had Gil seducing her and leading her into a hot lusty sex session, she could hardly wait for it to happen.

"No, Gil, please don't do this," Sara said again, hoping against hope that he wouldn't listen to her. Gil had no intentions of stopping now that he'd allowed his sexual fantasies of several months to burst into a hot lusty reality with this sexy young brunette who he'd known for several years. Gil Grissom had probably wanted both Sara and Catherine sexually as long as they'd been working together. He'd often go home after a night work shift and jack himself off in the shower while he remembered how sexy and revealing both Catherine and Sara had looked in their CSI work clothes. He wondered if the two babes compared notes on ways to wear a top to best show off their well-endowed chests. He laughed; yeah, Catherine was better endowed than Sara but he thought Sara had a very nice set of tits. And, he was only moments from finding out how sexy she looked naked.

"Ohhhhhh, Gil," Sara moaned as she felt Gil Grissom pull her cotton top up on her chest and he bunched it at her neck, completely uncovering her bra-covered breasts. Sara knew her breasts weren't anywhere as sexy and certainly not as large as Catherine's but she could tell from the way he was uncovering hers that he found them sexy and he wanted her tits naked. Sara couldn't believe how sexy Gil was. He had one hand inside her shorts, and actually inside her bikini panties with his finger already sliding in and of out of hot wet slit of her pussy. With his other hand, he'd pulled her top up and Sara wanted to show Gil that she wasn't totally opposed to his seducing and fucking her so she reached down, unfastening the front closure to her bra and with it undone, she pulled the cups of her bra back away from her B-cup sized tits.

Gil felt his cock grow even harder when he saw Sara actually letting him pull her cotton top up and then she reached in front of her chest and undid her bra. He leaned over, closing his lips over the turgid nipple of Sara's left breast and he felt her pussy muscles clench tightly around his invading finger as he knew they were soon going to be together in a hot fuck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.