Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Friday - September 2nd, 2005

I guess I must have fallen asleep myself since I woke up to the wonderful sensations of another blowjob. The feeling was wonderful and it sure beat waking up to my alarm clock!

"Oh that feels great Crystal honey! Why don't you swing your sweet ass up and around so I can eat your pussy while you do that?"

She complied and I could tell that she had taken the time to clean up from the prior evening's festivities. I ate her to two orgasms before giving her a mouthful of cum.

After our morning tryst I ran home to shave, shower, and get dressed for the day promising to return for breakfast within a half an hour or so. Over breakfast Crystal asked "When will you be done with work today Karl?"

"My last class today is out at two so I should be done about four or so. Did you have something in mind gorgeous?"

"Well I've got some shopping to do and a few errands, but I wanted to be done by the time your off just in case you wanted to do something," she told me.

"You can count on that Crystal. How about dinner and a movie?"

"Sure. What shall I wear? Casual or formal?" she wondered.

"How about casual. You pick the restaurant. I'll check on the net to see what movies are playing and call you on your cell phone so we can choose it together."

"Great! Have a great day at work Karl. Oh, here's something to remember me by," Crystal said as she gave me a scorching kiss and gently squeezed my cock.

I was on a sexual high all day and seemed to fly through my classes without any major road blocks. There was a young woman in my afternoon session that seemed to be staring at me for the entire class. She had this dreamy eyed expression on her face the whole time and I wondered how much she had upstairs. I saw her writing on her notepad a few times and hoped that maybe she was going to make an effort in the class.

On a whim, I had Genie pause things. I used the 'frozen' time to walk around the class room and see what kind of notes my students had been taking. There were quite a few students who actually seemed to be listening to the class and had a reasonable amount of material from my lecture written down in their notes. Out of a class of twenty eight I expected to have at least a handful who didn't think they needed to pay close attention and thought they could somehow coast through without too much effort. Observing people 'paused' like this let me identify who my slackers were.

Then I came to Shelly Higgins' desk. Shelly was the girl who'd been staring a hole in the crotch of my pants all afternoon. She was sitting in a chair at the end of the front row. No one was sitting beside or behind her so she must have felt pretty certain her paper wouldn't be seen by anyone. On it she had written "Mrs. Shelly Bosworth. Shelly + Karl = True Love Always. I want to fuck my teacher. For Professor Bosworth I will swallow. Mr. and Mrs. Karl Bosworth. I want to be my teacher's whore." She had pretty much filled the whole page with little notes and pictures of her fantasy of having sex with me and becoming my wife.

Now this was interesting! I wonder why she had fallen for me so hard and so fast? This was only our second class session. I took a closer look at the girl and realized that she did look kind of familiar. Then I remembered her!

About three years earlier I'd run across a hot young woman during my summer camping trip. The whole thing had been a tiny bit embarrassing for me to tell the truth. I had been camping in a remote area for a while and hadn't seen a soul around for the previous two days. I'd been following a trail that stayed close to the river. On that particular day it was quite hot and I decided to go skinny dipping. After cooling off rather nicely I laid out on a large flat rock to let the sun dry me off.

So there I was without a stitch on just soaking up the rays with my eyes closed listening to the water rush past when I heard a moan. I opened my eyes just enough to see where the noise was coming from. One look at the far bank and I discovered I was no longer alone. There was an attractive young woman with her hands busy in her shorts. I didn't have any idea how long she'd been watching and to tell the truth it didn't really bother me too much, so instead of letting her know I'd caught her, I acted as if I thought I was still alone. Slowly but surely I began to jack my cock until it was quite stiff. I kept my eyes almost all of the way closed yet just enough open to keep an eye on my pretty admirer while I continued to fist my cock.

She pushed her shorts off as she slumped down to the ground and continued to furiously masturbate herself. It was quite an appealing sight and I was tempted to wade over to her and do a little work on her pussy myself, but she looked kind of young and I didn't want to get into any trouble. The way things were no one could say I had done anything to the young lady at all - she was on her side of the river and I was on mine. She kept her eyes riveted to my long and thick cock as it quivered and began to spit load after load of cum into the air. At the sight of my sperm fountain, the horny little vixen across the stream screamed out her orgasm and seemingly passed out right there on the bank. I rinsed the cum off my legs and abdomen as I waded away from her over to the other shore where my clothes were and dressed.

Looking across the water I saw that she was still there with here legs spread and cunt exposed to the world. Realizing that I had a rare opportunity I opened the camera bag I perpetually carried with me on my walks, changed to the longer telephoto lens and took five or six snaps of her splayed out there alongside the river. Then I put my camera away, hoisted my backpack and took off down the trail.

The next day when I left the park I went through the exit gate and signed out. The attendant that day was a pretty young woman with a tag on her uniform that read "Shelly Higgins". When she got a look at my face she blushed fire engine red. Now staring at her in my classroom and thinking back to that day I realized she must have copied my name and address information from the park's records. I had given my office address instead of my home address so she would have known that I was affiliated with the University and here three years later she is sitting in my classroom obsessing over me.

With everyone still 'paused' I took a good look at the young woman before me. She had strawberry blond hair and wonderfully smooth skin, blue eyes and full red lips. Her breasts had grown a great deal since that day by the river and on her small frame they looked massive. I unbuttoned her blouse and reached into her bra cups and thoroughly fondled her big tits paying special attention to her rubbery nipples. As I was playing with her breasts, I noticed that she was wearing a front hook bra so I opened it up and really went to town on her gorgeous globes. I took my time to suck and nibble her nipples to my hearts content.

When I was through paying homage to Shelly's impressive boobs I put her clothing back the way it was before I found it. I was just about ready to return to the same place I was standing before Genie paused things when I glanced at her paper again and whispered "Well Shelly, so you want to be my wife and you want to be my whore. Well I don't want a wife. So I guess you'll just have to be happy as my whore slave you horny little bitch." I wasn't really thinking seriously about having any kind of relationship with Shelly, but if she can fantasize I figured I could to.

I walked back to my desk and once I was certain I was in the same position I had been in before, I had Genie un-pause things. I worry about the positioning because I don't want anyone tying me to any peculiar happenings they may notice. This time I needn't have worried about it though because when Genie un-paused things Shelly let loose a tremendous moan! Everyone's attention was drawn to the noise - especially mine. Was she somehow aware of what I had done to her? Could she feel the effects of my actions while time had been on pause?

It took some time for Shelly to compose herself and when she did she picked up her things and bolted from the classroom. There were a couple of murmurs from students thinking that she was sick or something but then things got back to normal. I managed to stay focused enough to finish my lecture.

It was about ten minutes after two when I returned to my office thinking that I would just unwind for a few minutes. I leaned back in my chair, propped my feet up on the desk and closed my eyes for a few minutes. My wristwatch has this cool timer feature and I thumbed it once setting the alarm to go off in fifteen minutes. Long before it would have beeped there was a knock on my door. I figured it was probably my grad assistant Paula so without even opening my eyes I just said "door's unlocked."

I had planned on trying to enjoy my cat nap just a moment or two longer and knew that Paula probably just wanted to see if I had any papers for her in the out bin. I figured she'd see my eyes were closed, grab her papers, and make a quiet exit. So when I heard the door open I expected that it would close soon which it did. Ah good! A few more minutes to cat nap!

Finally my watch beeped and I forced myself to rouse. I put my feet back on the floor and opened my eyes. Whoa! What's this? I discovered that I was not alone.

"Can I help you Shelly? The name is Shelly right?"

"Yes my name is Shelly," the seemingly nervous young woman replied not meeting my eyes.

"Are you alright then? You bolted out of class and I thought you might be ill?" I asked as I rose up out of my chair.

"I'm alright."

"So is there something I can do for you? Something you need help with?" I prompted trying to discover what brought her to my office.

Slowly she lifted her face until her eyes seemingly bored into mine. I can't adequately describe the emotions that played across her face: hesitation, adoration, fear, lust, love, concern, devotion. I saw that she was trembling and it seemed that she couldn't bring herself to speak.

"What is it Shelly?"

"I need to serve you!" the buxom young woman blurted out in rush. "I must serve you master! I'm your whore slave!"

"What?" I exclaimed with disbelief. "You're not my slave!"

A look of extreme sorrow and desperation settled on her face after I told her she wasn't my slave. Tears began to pour from her eyes as she sobbed "I'm not worthy. I'm not good enough to serve you."

"No! That's not it Shelly!"

"Then why do you reject me master?" she wailed.

"Shelly just calm down for a minute and let's talk this out okay?"

"Yes master," she replied trying hard to calm herself long enough to talk.

I took a moment to think about things myself. How had things come to this? From the doodling on her notepad I thought she was just nursing a crush but she's fully and emotionally involved in this.

"So you say you want to be my slave?"

"Your whore slave master," she clarified.

"Oh. How long have you wanted this?"

"I've been attracted to you ever since the first time I saw you master."

"You mean when you watched me on the rock in the river?"

"Yes master."

"And at that moment you suddenly wanted to be my 'whore slave'?"

"Well no. It wasn't as immediate as that. I started fantasizing about being with you. I wondered what it would be like to suck your cock or feel it moving inside of me. I've thought about it for several years now and my fantasies kept becoming more intense."

"Yes?"

"I want to be with you."

"As my whore slave or something else?" I asked.

She looked down at her feet and replied "I used to dream of marrying you, but you don't want a wife."

"Oh? Who told you that? How do you know I don't want a wife?"

"No one told me and I don't know how - I just know you don't," she answered with total certainty.

"What if I told you I already have a wife?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm yours master. My body mind and soul belong to you!" Shelly said with passion.

"Back off for a moment young lady. I still don't get this. Let's go over it again. Three years ago you see me on a rock and we both are horny and end up masturbating. Since then you've been fantasizing about what it might be like if we were together. Somehow you know I don't want you for a wife. You still want to be with me - but now you're willing to be my slave and play the whore for me."

"Right," she said looking as if I had just said the most normal thing in the world.

"Shelly, what is a whore?"

"Someone who will do anything sexual at all; usually for money but not always. A whore is a slut who will do anything no matter how dirty. I'll do anything to please you master!"

"And you want to be my whore?"

"Yes master! I want with all of my being to be your whore slave!" Shelly said with staggering intensity of emotion.

"A slave. You want to be owned? Like a piece of property? Don't you belong to yourself Shelly?"

No master! I belong to you! I give myself to you! I'm yours to do what you will with!"

"And if I don't want a 'whore slave'?" I mused aloud.

"Then I don't want to go on living," Shelly said in a frighteningly sad voice. I'd been looking at her the whole time and it was like the life went right out of her. She looked and sounded somewhat suicidal and it frightened the shit out of me!

"Genie, please pause things!" I thought frantically.

The sounds around me ceased and the truly dead silence of frozen time took over. This wasn't a joke! Shelly was absolutely set on this path! How had this happened? I'd heard of obsession and even love at first sight, but this went way beyond that. I played over the interaction that I'd had with her - everything from the very first moment I'd ever laid eyes on her until now. There was no normal way to account for this at all! Then I thought back to the moments of frozen time in the classroom. Wait! That had to be it! I had looked at her note pad and said some shit about her having to be happy as just my whore slave because I didn't want a wife.

"Genie is it possible that things that I say to someone while they are paused can affect them?" I asked in my mind.

"I don't really know Karl. The body is for all intents and purposes frozen, but the human mind is incredibly complex and the nervous system that extends through the body serves a great many more functions than your modern medicine seems to believe," Genie replied.

"So you've been studying up on our modern medicine. How have you managed to do that?"

"Oh, well after our earlier conversations I developed a way to tap into computer systems and the internet. I've been able to find an incredible amount of information. A lot of what I needed to know to get started with that came from your own mind Karl. It makes my existence a bit more enjoyable as well. In any case it is possible that part of the mind, at some subconscious level, is still absorbing information in some fashion or another. Without the higher levels of the mind scrutinizing what is said it is possible that your words become somewhat like a program to be followed by your target audience," Genie hypothesized.

"You mean my stupid little remarks that I made while looking at her notepad have become her program?"

"It seems that way - at least in this instance. You will probably need to do some more experimenting with this to really find out though."

"Isn't that wrong though? I shouldn't really just be messing with peoples minds like that should I?"

"Karl I believe I already told you that I do not accept this notion you have of right and wrong or good and evil. I see the value of some of the notions that are taught as morals but then mostly because they help people to get along. It would be hard to feel safe and secure if everyone was afraid of being killed or having their things stolen all of the time. Some of your 'moral' guidelines make sense, but that doesn't mean there is any authority outside of yourself who has the power or right to judge your actions and the desire to do so."

"Well you're right. You did say all of this before Genie and you would be in a better position than most to know I guess, but it's been drummed into me for a long time so just be patient with me okay?"

"That's not a problem Karl."

"So you think I should experiment then?"

"Let's just say that I think it would be wise for you to understand what you are capable of in case it becomes necessary or useful some day," Genie answered.

"Okay then, please un-pause things."

Once again the normal sounds of life resumed.

"Shelly cheer up! I didn't say that I don't want you, I only asked how you would feel if I didn't. Seeing how that made you feel I'm sorry I asked; especially since it was only a rhetorical question.

I would love to have you as my whore slave Shelly. If you still want to offer yourself to me, then I accept!"

The sadness in her face and demeanor was replaced with a joyous and happy expression.

"I'm so happy master! I'll be the best whore slave anyone's ever had! I want to please you so much!" she gushed.

"And I'm sure you will Shelly! Now, let me get some more information about you. How old are you Shelly?"

"I'm twenty-one master."

"Shelly, though I'm very proud to be your master, while we are where others might hear us it probably won't do for you to be calling me master all of the time or referring to yourself as my whore slave. When we are here on campus call me Professor Bosworth, Professor, or Sir. When we are off campus but where other people might hear call me Mr. Bosworth, Sir, or Karl. Understand?"

"Yes Professor Bosworth."

"Good. What year in school are you in?"

"My Junior year."

"Do you live on campus?"

"No Professor. I share an apartment off campus with two other girls."

"Are you dating anyone Shelly?"

"No! Of course not Sir!" she said seeming almost hurt by my question.

"When was your last date then? Surely a woman of your beauty has men asking her out on a regular basis," I said with a smile.

"Well yes - they do ask, but I've wanted to be yours for ever so long Sir. I haven't gone out on a date or been with anyone for over two years now."

"You're not a virgin are you?"

"No Sir."

"Good. Are you on birth control pills?"

"Yes Sir."

"Where does your family live?"

She looked down for a moment before answering, "My parents died in a car accident two years ago."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that Shelly. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you dear.

What about brothers or sisters?"

"I have a sister who's fourteen years older than I am. Her name is Darlene."

"Are you close to her Shelly?"

"Not really. She's nice enough and all, but she was grown up and out of the house while I was still just a little squirt Sir."

"Are you a little bit curious about why I'm asking you all of these questions Shelly?"

She grinned and replied "Maybe just a little bit. It's all kind of new to me you know?"

I laughed for a moment before answering her. "Listen sweetie it's not just you who has to get used to this! This is pretty darn 'new' to me as you put it as well.

It's just that if you're my 'whore slave' you probably need to be living with me and I wanted to get some idea of what kind of trouble that might cause us," I told her.

"Oh! No trouble Sir. I'm on a month to month rental agreement with Cindy - she's the one who signed the lease - until I see if I like it there. I was in the dorm the last two years. And as for Darlene, we talk about once a month or so."

"What about other family members Shelly?"

"Well there is my eighty year old grandma who lives in Idaho. Gran and I write back and forth quite often."

"What would she think of you hitching up with an old man like me?" I asked.

"I doubt she'd say anything about the age difference if that's what you mean."

"Why's that?" I wondered.

"Because she married a man who was thirty years older than herself. She has no room to talk!" Shelly giggled.

"I guess not!" I said thinking things through for a few moments. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost three. Paula could be here any moment.

"Look Shelly," I said with a smile, "we need to talk more before we do anything else about living arrangements. I don't have a wife - and you're right about me not looking to have one; but I do have a girlfriend or three and one of them is pretty damn special to me. Will you be able to cope with that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.