Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Reluctant or not, I had to program my parents just a bit with the device Genie had provided me with. The only adjustment I made allowed them to accept each of the women in my life without it upsetting them and to allow them to see any of my offspring as their legitimate grandchildren. Part of my hesitation to use the device on them stemmed from the fact that I expect they may have been able to adjust to things anyway; on the other hand using the device allowed me to avoid any upsetting moments we might have had while they were adjusting.

Now that I was no longer worried about upsetting my parents things were a lot simpler at home. We didn't have to hide anything when Mom and Dad came to visit although at first I did ask my mates, concubines, and slaves to cover up a bit during their visits. That didn't do a whole lot of good though since I'd turned my whole neighborhood onto a nude lifestyle. Imagine my surprise when my mother and father came to breakfast without a stitch of clothing on!

"Don't look so shocked Karl!" my Mom said with a laugh. "We used to go to a nudist camp every summer until you were born. Often we've wondered how come we stopped. It gets so awfully hot here and after a nice talk with Crystal I discovered that all of you were only wearing clothing to make us comfortable. After that I only needed to speak a moment with your Dad and we were both decided. We can be more comfortable and we both like to look at other people with attractive bodies. Trust me son, your Dad was naked in a flash!"

Dad just grinned at me.

"Well," Paula spoke out, "now we know where you get your big dick from Karl!"

Why fight it? My Mom looked good for her age and I wouldn't want to deny my Dad his share of eye candy or Mom either for that matter. I just stood up from the table, pealed off my polo shirt and shorts, and sat back down with my long fat cock lying atop my leg almost down to my knee.


It was mid July 2006 when the first of my many children made their appearance in this world. What a wondrous thing to become a father! The joys of seeing a new life emerge, the tiny hands and feet, the delicate features, and the knowledge that this is flesh of your flesh and completely dependant on you for life.

I had been growing closer to each of my mates as we spent more and more time together; but the birth of my first child made me feel closer to each of my mates than ever before. Soon three more children followed the first and I was filled with joy each time I saw them feeding at their mother's breasts. Paula bore my first child, Crystal the second, Lynn the third, and Martita the fourth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.