Getting to Third Base - Cover

Getting to Third Base

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Bob Crandall thinks he's met the girl of his dreams: She's gorgeous, she loves baseball, and, like him, she plays third base with flair and skill. It seems like a match made in heaven -- only his dream girl, Patti Wyman, has a few problems that are slowing her down in the romance department.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow  

I slept like the contented man that I was, and woke up with a fine erection -- probably one inspired, at least in part, by the urgent need to urinate, but a fine erection, all the same.

The fine erection had become detached from its nestling-place between Patti's legs, so instead of getting up to pee as I surely should have, I gently re-inserted it into that warm, wet place and enjoyed the contentment of being in no particular hurry to do anything.

Except pee.

Patti still hadn't awakened, but pretty soon I had to face reality and separate myself from her warm sweetness and see to morning ablutions.

As I got up, she turned over, her adorable little breasts pointing at me like the noses of small twin bird dogs. She sighed and said, "Are you getting up?"

"I'm already up -- look," I said, showing her my erection. "But this isn't for you -- this has to go away soon, so that I can pee."

Patti giggled. "It better go away before tonight when you have your next at-bat," she said. "I can't think of a worse place to be hit by a pitch!"

"It better go away immediately," I said, "or else I'll have to stand out here and try to aim in an arc for the toilet from 15 feet."

"Are you going to make love to me this morning?" Patti asked.

"Yes," I said. "And no. I'm going to get back into that warm bed with you as soon as I take care of Roger, here. And we're going to resume cuddling for as long as you can stand it."

"But. What about -- you know."

"Oh. You mean busting your hymen and all that good stuff?"

Patti blushed. "I doubt that there's any hymen left to bust," she said. "But it's still going to be my... first time."

"Well, I know," I said. "And I don't think we should just casually take your sweet little cherry in the brightness of this first-day-of-August morning. I think we should wait."

"Wait? For what?" She sounded a little alarmed.

"You know! For candles and romance and wine and all that good stuff. Who ever lost their cherry at 8 a.m.? It just isn't done!"

"But I'm kinda -- I'm kinda ready, Bobby. I mean, I don't care that it's in the morning. You go pee, and then I'll go pee -- and brush my teeth. --And then, I'll be ready!"

"Nope. It just won't do. Not romantic enough!"

"God! Who's the girl, here, and who's the boy? I've waited a long time -- you said so yourself! I want to do it!"

"Do it?"

"Yes!"

"Do what?"

"C'mon! You know what!"

"Well, say it, then! This isn't a Nike commercial. You want to 'do' what?"

"I want to make love!"

"Patticakes, we've been making love for hours. I woke up at least three times last night, and touched and kissed and rubbed every thing on your hot little bare-assed body that I could reach. I tucked myself back in between your legs every time Roger lost his place and fell out of there, and I even pushed him in there a little bit, so that you'd bend your back, in your sleep, and open up to me a little more.

"We've been making love ever since we turned off the George Foreman Grill last night and came into this bedroom."

"All right," she said. "I know what you want me to say, so I'll say it: I want you to fuck me!"

Isn't it amazing, when you finally get a Sweetheart like Patti to say the "F" word, right out loud? It's kinda like persuading the Pope to stand up on the balcony, there, and say "fellatio". It's so exquisitely out of character. I mean, Patti had never been prudish or even particularly delicate in her language or her manner.

But she'd never said "I want you to fuck me" before. Not to me. Not to anyone.

"What did you say?" I said, smiling.

"You heard me!"

"I'm not sure what you said... Something about a duck? You want me to duck? Are you going to start throwing things?"

Patti tried hard not to laugh. "Yes, I am going to start throwing things, if you don't stop teasing me!" she said.

"Well. Tell me what you said, then."

"I said, 'I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!'"

"Well, Jeez! Pipe down! They'll hear you in the next apartment."

"We're not in an apartment. We're in your house!"

"Well, they'll hear you across the street! Those people have little kids! What are they going to think of me?"

"They'll probably think you've got a girl over here WHO WANTS YOU TO FUCK HER!"

"God, I love it when you confide that you'd like to engage in sexual intercourse!"


I really hadn't been teasing Patti, that morning. I really had thought it would be better if we waited, until that evening, to introduce her to the sometimes-only-moderately-wonderful joys of first-time coitus.

Maybe, that night, we wouldn't have actually lit any candles; but waiting -- for a new evening, for fresh, cool sheets on the bed, for a ceremonial period of anticipation -- all those things would have made it easier for me -- The Guy

-- to assure that Things Went Well.

I was older and more experienced, after all. It was up to me to make as certain as possible that, for Patti's first time, Things Went Well.

But, hey, when the one you love tells you that she wants you to FUCK HER, then, probably, that's what you ought to do.

So that's what I did. Well. We both brushed our teeth, first. Morning mouth isn't going to get anybody a whole lot of pussy.

So we both brushed our teeth and we took another shower and we fooled around a little in the bathroom, playing grab-ass and finding out where I was ticklish and where she was ticklish. And, once again, I began to entertain the idea that maybe I'd been right all along, and we should sort of postpone this thing and go have some breakfast and just gaze at each other until it was time for me to be at the ballpark for that night's game.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.