The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 7C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7C - Valerie, while doing a nude painting of her son, surrendered to her lust and seduced him. But a phone call from her sister goes all wrong and now Aunt Penny is worried. What she finds when she investigates changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was a long trip home for Phil Hudson, and not because he was traveling ten thousand miles. Phil had a problem, and she was seated right beside him. Her name was Svetlana and she was his translator. Of course he wouldn't really need a translator when he got back home.

But his translator would need him.

He glanced over at her. Even now, after a year of working with her every day, he couldn't believe how much she looked like his daughter, Megan. That's what had attracted him to her in the first place. She had claimed to be twenty-two, and spoke flawless English. After a year, that's about all he really knew about her, except that she wasn't twenty-two. She was, in fact, seventeen. She could have been his daughter.

And, in fact, within two months of hiring her, he was treating her like his daughter. Or at least he was treating her like he WISHED he could treat his daughter. That consisted of covering her naked body with his naked body, while his rampant prick dug deep into her pussy, spurting strong jets of semen into her nubile belly.

He had made one, tiny, little suggestion that she was sexy, and the next thing he knew they were in bed. They couldn't get enough of each other and he seeded her every day. He'd assumed she was on the pill, but she wasn't, and he'd knocked her up within a month of that first wild sexual union.

It was then he found out she was only seventeen. And that she lived in a tiny apartment with little heat, sporadic electricity, and water sometimes. She had moved in with him the next day and had lived with him every day since.

That was ten months ago.

He smiled as she looked up from her task and smiled at him. The baby ... his baby, sucked noisily at her breast in the seat next to him. She had insisted her baby have an American name, and they had decided on Thomas. He had to admit that he loved both Svetlana and Thomas.

The problem was, he already had a family, and he loved them too. Part of him couldn't wait to see Val, tall, slim, regal, just beautiful. And the mother of two children he loved as well.

But Val didn't know about Thomas, or Svetlana for that matter. It was going to be interesting when they met him at the gate. He had thought about trying to set Svetlana up in an apartment somewhere, a kept woman for all intents and purposes. As his employee he had no trouble getting her a work visa. And, truth be known, she WOULD be valuable in his business when it came to communicating with his new branch office. But he couldn't abandon her like that.

She knew she'd never be his wife, and didn't care. But she wanted him to be well known to his son, and that meant seeing him often. And THAT meant she'd be in his home from time to time, with Thomas, if for no other reason. She'd even agreed that their fling was just that, and that it was over.

He hoped HE still had a home to go to after Val found out what he'd done.

And he hoped he'd be able to be around Megan without thinking of the things he'd done with her Russian twin. His prick got hard just thinking about it, even now. And Megan would have grown a lot in a year. She'd be sixteen by now. What would he do if he got erections around her? Even if Val forgave his indiscretion with Svetlana, she'd never accept it if she found out he wanted to plant his cock in his own little girl and flush her full of sperm.

He'd find out in about half an hour. The stewardesses were passing out the customs forms and they were on their final glide path.

Phil Hudson started to sweat.

Valerie Hudson was sweating too. She and Penny were both sitting on cute little scooters the airport had insisted they use, since both were heavily gravid with child, and walking was difficult. Valerie's due date was only twenty-six days away. Penny had another month and a half before she'd be in the delivery room with Robby.

She smiled when she thought about Robby. He'd insisted on taking classes to help with the child birth, because it was assumed that Phil wouldn't be interested, if he was even still around when the children were born. Phil had helped with both Robby and Megan, but they couldn't count on his help this time. So, he was scheduled in the hospital as the Birth Coach for both Val and Penny.

She quit smiling as she was told that the plane had landed and was almost at the gate. They weren't allowed to meet the passengers as they deplaned, but could wait where the luggage would end up, so that's where they were.

Penny reached over and patted her hand. "It will work out." she said, for possibly the hundredth time.

She sensed Robby and Megan standing behind her. They had both insisted on coming. Robby intended to stand up to his father, and Megan intended to be the one family member he could greet without anger.

Now a flood of passengers came down the escalator. Four heads craned, looking for Phil.

"THERE!" yelled Penny, pointing.

"No, can't be" said Megan. "He's got a woman with him. See how she's holding his arm? It sure LOOKS like Daddy though!"

Valerie stood up. She felt like a blimp. It WAS Phil ... but the woman WAS with him. What could this mean?

Penny spoke. "She's carrying a baby. Maybe he met her on the plane and is just helping her find her luggage."

Phil reached the bottom of the escalator and helped Svetlana step off. He saw a woman who was the spitting image of Val, but this woman was so pregnant she might have the baby any time. And there was another pregnant woman with her ... who looked a heck of a lot like his Sister-in-law, Penny.

And behind them a man ... it wasn't a man ... it was ROBBY! And next to him a beautiful young woman who could be the twin of the woman holding his arm. She HAD to be Megan. What in the world was going on?

Valerie stared as Phil and the woman got closer. She looked to her left to make sure Megan was, in fact, standing there. It was uncanny how much like Megan this woman looked. A few years older, maybe, but she could be Megan's twin sister! Her mouth dropped open.

Passers by, if they'd have been paying attention, would have thought that aliens had landed, the way the two groups looked at each other. Svetlana saw immediately that the boy standing with the two pregnant women was Phil's son. She hoped Thomas grew up to look like this boy ... no man would be better. He wasn't much younger than she was. And the girl! It was like looking in a mirror! She looked at Phil, whose eyes were bugged out.

Megan was the only one in her group who didn't pay any attention to the woman with her father. Her eyes were fixed on her Daddy and she couldn't wait any longer.

"DADDY!" she screamed and rushed to hug him. She jostled the woman, who let go of his arm.

"Sorry" said Megan as she tried to crush her father in her arms.

Phil felt his fantasy girl in his arms and felt her proud young breasts pressing against his chest. He smelled her hair and heard her familiar voice. He was fully erect in seconds, and felt that erection pressing into her abdomen as she crushed him and kissed his cheeks.

"Baby" he sighed into her hair. "It's SO good to see you again."

Megan had planned and practiced what she was going to say to her father - many times, in fact - but it all fled now as she hugged him.

"Daddy you can't be mad, because it was all a big mix-up and stuff happened and we all love you and you CAN'T go away or anything, PLEASE DADDY?" she ended, pleading like a girl five years younger.

Phil was thunderstruck. It sunk in that his wife was PREGNANT and standing only a few feet away from him. He pulled Megan into one arm and held out his other to Val.

"I don't know what's going on, but I can't tell you how happy I am to see you ... I think," he ended.

Val's eyes were serious. She came over and leaned up to kiss him ... on the cheek. "We need to talk Phil, but this isn't the place. Will you let me explain?" Her eyes went to Svetlana, who was standing quietly, holding the baby, who bore a remarkable resemblance to Robby when he was a baby.

Phil didn't know what to do. Obviously his wife was pregnant with a baby not his own. There was a place down deep in him that wanted to rage and hurt something ... or somebody. But a much stronger part of him reminded him that his own indiscretion was standing beside him, dependant on him, at least for a while.

"Yes, we need to talk" he said. "This is Svetlana. She works for me. She's my translator."

Four people stared at the girl. In a dignified voice she said "Hello. I hope we can be friends."

Robby too had planned and practiced what he was going to say to his father. He was so intent on that that he missed a lot of the signs that both Val and Penny picked up on, concerning Svetlana AND her baby. There were conflicting emotions going on in Valerie and she was getting agitated.

Penny was beginning to smile. If things were like she thought they might be, this might all work out wonderfully after all.

"Dad" started Robby. "When you left, you told me I was the man of the family while you were gone. Well. I WAS the man of the family. And this is all my fault, so if you decide to be pissed off, you need to be pissed off at ME and not anybody else. It's very important to me that you understand that."

It was very quiet in the little bubble that surrounded the group, in the midst of chaos and confusion. Robby backed up a step, tense, muscles bunched, ready for anything. Anything except the roar of laughter that came from his father's mouth. It was laughter tinged with hysteria, but he got it under control.

"Yes" he said firmly. "We all need to go somewhere where we can talk."

It was hurriedly agreed that they'd come back for the luggage later, and the whole troop went to the parking lot. There wasn't a vehicle large enough to accommodate them all. Penny said that Megan, Svetlana and the baby could ride with her, while Valerie and Phil took their car. Robby insisted on riding with them and, in fact driving. Phil thought that was a good idea. Valerie had gotten a suite at the Airport Hilton, thinking that neutral ground might be best for the initial ... negotiations. Penny knew the way.

But by the time they got there, the need for negotiation was almost gone.

In Penny's car, Svetlana, sensing the possibility of a bond with Megan, and liking the sassy pregnant woman who was driving like a maniac, told them everything that had happened in Russia. In fact, she told them more than she'd told Phil, whom she credited for saving her from a life of drug addiction and prostitution after her parents were taken by the authorities and thrown in a Gulag as political prisoners. She, in turn, was told the story of why things were so tense, and she laughed, saying it sounded like the kind of things that happened at her aunt and uncle's house when she was a young girl. They too were arrested and never seen again when she was twelve.

In the other car, Phil listened to the explanation his wife and her sister had worked so hard on and which she gave for the predicament she was in and stared in wonder at his son, who darted frequent glances in the mirror to make sure things were OK in the back, where his mother and father were.

"I missed you so much" she said. "And Robby was so much like you. I know it was wrong, and I know I can never make it up to you, but I love you Phil, and I would never have hurt you intentionally. And, considering the father ... I had to have this baby."

Phil took a breath and said. "OK, I've heard your explanation. Now I have one of my own to make." He held his wife's hand as he talked. She started to jerk hers away once, but forced herself to stop, and then, later, didn't want to any more. She was a little thunderstruck that BOTH of them had given in to temptation, when neither thought the other would. It was almost ... poetic justice.

As they arrived at the parking area of the Hilton, Phil said, "Aren't we a pair, Val?" He got out and found himself facing his son. It was a little like two bulls, sizing each other up, getting ready to decide who got the heifers. Valerie got out of the car and stood between them. "I love you both." she said.

Phil ignored her and addressed his son. "BOTH of them? You knocked BOTH of them up?"

Robby stood tall. "It wasn't intended. There was a problem with the birth control pills."

Valerie's hand flew to her mouth. She'd completely forgotten about that part of the story. "Honey!" she yipped. "I forgot that part. There were fake pills marketed, and we got some of them, and there was a big investigation and then a lawsuit. We were part of that too, and they found in our favor..." She stopped explaining, but looked excited.

"And?" asked Phil.

"They awarded me fifteen million dollars, and they awarded Megan seventy-five thousand dollars." She hoped he wouldn't notice that she didn't specify an amount of damages for Penny, who had NOT been part of the suit.

Phil's mouth dropped open. He sat down on a nearby bench.

"We put it all in the bank." said Valerie. She looked up and saw Penny's car pulling into the valet area. She leaned down. "Phil, there's one more thing, and I don't know how to say this. I've thought about it for months and I couldn't think of a way to tell you, so I'm just going to say it."

He looked up, fear on his face. Valerie saw that fear and leaned down to kiss him. "No, it's nothing bad. Well, maybe. I just don't know what to think. It's Megan."

Phil sat up. "What about her? Don't tell me she's pregnant too."

"No, she's not. In fact she's still a virgin. But with all this ... other going on ... she doesn't want to be."

Phil's eyes got a little crazy. "You mean she told you she wants to have SEX?" he ended on that word hard and people looked his way. He saw Megan getting out of Penny's car and felt his boner start again. She was so beautiful, and ... grown up looking.

"Calm down." said Val. "Yes, she wants to have sex. But not with just anybody. She has one particular man in mind."

Now his eyes looked dangerous. "Who?" It was amazing how ugly one word could sound.

Valerie sat down beside him on the bench. She leaned toward him and said, very softly, "You."

Phil leaned back and his head smacked the wall with a thump. His eyes went to his daughter, who was walking toward him, smiling and talking to Svetlana. Together they looked like twin sisters, with different hairdos, and different taste in clothes. One of them had let him slide his prick deep in her, had welcomed his seed into her womb, and had born his child.

And almost every time he had done that with her, he had been thinking of the girl walking along beside her right now.

And now he had just been told that the one he thought of most was willing to welcome his prick, if not the rest. He felt like someone had jerked him out of his life and thrust him into some mad soap opera, that was, in actuality a reality TV show based on candid camera. His mind whirled.

"Don't tell her I told you" whispered Valerie. "She'd be embarrassed."

There was temporary chaos as they checked in and gave the concierge the information about the luggage so that someone could go and claim it for them. Then they filled one elevator and went up to the suite. Valerie had held nothing back, because she didn't know how long they'd need it, because she didn't know how long the negotiations would take. She had been sure there would be negotiations.

So, she had taken a suite with three bedrooms so that they'd all have someplace to rest and Phil could have a room to himself if he wanted it that way.

Now it appeared that they might not need any of it. When they got there she sat down in a chair and sighed. "What should we do?" she asked no one and everyone in general. She looked at Megan and Penny. "Phil and I worked things out on the ride over."

Penny slumped. "Thanks goodness." she sighed.

Megan was stunned. "You mean that's it? It's over? All is forgiven? Come ON people. There are PREGNANCIES involved here. People CHEATED on each other! You can't just FORGET about it! What about Svetlana? What's going to happen to her? And my new little brother? What's going to happen to him? Where's he going to live?" She looked prepared to go on and on, but Phil cut her off.

"Megan!" he barked. She jumped, unaccustomed to the command in his voice. "All those things will get worked out. What your mother's asking is, do we need to stay here tonight, or just go on home?"

Megan sulked. "Home is hours away. I want to stay here. They have a hot tub. And room service. And cable. And you guys can work out all the little details so that when we get home everything will be back to normal."

Val looked at Phil. Both were thinking the same thing. They had tried to act normally and she had pitched a fit. Who understood teenagers?

In the end, Valerie and Penny went into one of the bedrooms to take a nap. Robby didn't know what to do, but he was still on guard, so he sat in a chair near that bedroom. Within ten minutes Svetlana was sitting in the chair next to him asking him all kinds of questions about America, and where he lived, and how old he was. She needed to change Thomas and she offered to teach him how to do that, since he would no doubt have to start doing it soon. They went into another bedroom.

Megan, still sulking, plopped down in front of the huge TV and started watching music videos.

Phil explored, found the hot tub, stripped down and got in. This was something he had missed in Russia. He leaned back and let the heat soak the tenseness out of his body. He reached out and turned a dial that started bubbles going. He let his overburdened mind float, thinking of nothing for a while.

Ten minutes later Megan came looking for him. She stood, shifting from one foot to the other. "It looks nice." she said.

"Come on in" he invited her.

"I don't have a swimming suit." she said sadly.

"I didn't either." said her father, remembering what his wife had said about Megan's fantasies.

"You mean I could get in there with you ... naked?" She didn't sound like the urbane almost woman right now.

"Yes" he said.

"I'm embarrassed." said Megan, hating the words and blushing furiously. She started to turn but he stopped her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.