The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 6C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6C - Valerie, while doing a nude painting of her son, surrendered to her lust and seduced him. But a phone call from her sister goes all wrong and now Aunt Penny is worried. What she finds when she investigates changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Megan got home just as the two women emerged from Valerie's bedroom dressed again. She hugged her aunt and sniffed. "Is that a new perfume you're wearing?"

Penny colored, knowing that what Megan smelled was dried sex on her body. "Uh, yeah, something I tried out at the Mall. You like it?"

Megan said "It smells ... earthy or something, maybe musky. Yeah, I like it. What's it called?"

Penny stuttered for a minute. "I'll ... um have to find out. I didn't ask." She looked at Valerie for help.

"Megan, honey, will you help me with dinner?" asked her mother.

Megan rolled her eyes. "I suppose so."

Penny stayed for supper. It wasn't strained, exactly, but the conversation was difficult. Three of the four wanted to talk about what had happened, but couldn't in front of Megan. Megan wanted to talk about what her friends were doing, and what cute clothes she had seen, but nobody else was actually interested just then.

Penny said she wished she didn't have to work the next day, and Robby said he wished he didn't have to go to school the next day. Valerie said she wished she didn't even have to get out of bed the next day. That made all three of the co-conspirators laugh and Megan looked around warily. Some built in sense told her there was something going on, but she didn't have any way to investigate. Her mother saw the suspicion in her eyes and asked "So, Megan, what is it you wish YOU didn't have to do tomorrow?"

Megan frowned. "I wish I didn't have cheerleader practice." she said to herself. When she realized she'd said it out loud she found three people staring at her with astonished faces. Megan LOVED being a cheerleader.

"What's going on honey?" asked her mother.

Megan had a dilemma. She'd been excited about being on the pill at first. But when she'd told Tommy about it, he'd gotten pushy in a hurry and she wasn't quite ready to go all the way yet. He was acting like a ... like she was just a piece of meat or something and it was pissing her off. She wanted romance, but all he wanted was for her to get naked. She'd be willing to talk about it with Aunt Penny, because she admired the way Aunt Penny was always in charge, especially of the men around her. But she could not, of course, mention all this to her mother. And the idea of her brother finding out was just out of the question. She knew what he'd do, and Tommy would just beat the stuffings out of him when he tried to do it.

"Uh, it's just difficult right now I guess." she said lamely. The two women looked at each other, hearing in Megan's voice many things Megan didn't know she was saying, and that they remembered going through themselves. They knew instinctively that it was boy trouble. Penny reached out and touched Valerie on the wrist. Valerie, understanding, nodded.

Valerie acted like nothing was really wrong. "Well, perhaps you and your Aunt can talk about it later. You haven't seen her in a long time and you should catch each other up."

Everyone except Robby saw Megan's shoulders lift and her face lose it's frown. Valerie made sure they'd get their time alone. "And Robby can help me with the dishes."

Robby groaned and then jerked as his mother squeezed his knee under the table. "Sure Mom." he said. Something in that squeeze made his cock start to stiffen.

After supper Penny and Megan went outside to sit on the glider in the garden. Valerie started washing dishes and Robby walked up behind her, reaching around to cup her breasts. He ground his basket into her ass and squeezed both breasts.

"So what do you want me to rub ... er wash?" he said, intentionally saying the wrong word.

"I told you not to get used to ... things." she said, enjoying the feel of a man's hands on her body. "And here you are wanting to do it all the time. That's why I told you not to get used to it. You get used to it and you want to do it a lot. So I'm telling YOU!..." she squeaked as he pinched both her nipples through her blouse.

She turned around, sliding through his hands, and put her soapy hands on his cheeks. "You have GOT to learn to control yourself!" she said. When his hands slid down her back to her buttocks she said "You're going to be doing that and Megan will walk in and then what will YOU explain to your SISTER about what you're doing? Cause I'M sure not going to explain it. So, mister can't-keep-his hands-off-his-mother, you start thinking about THAT, cause you're not getting any of THIS" she bumped his loins with her own "until I'm convinced you'll have a believable story to tell HER!"

She pushed him away, stepped to one side and waved at the remaining dishes. "You can just finish up those while you think about it."

"Come on Mom" moaned Robby, looking at the dishes. "I was just playing."

"Yeah, well you're playing with fire, and you're going to get burned. You just get your hands wet and cool them off." She left, going to the back door to check on Megan and Penny. She saw them walking toward her, talking animatedly.

Megan looked up and saw her mother. "Hey, we were just coming to ask you if she could take me for ice cream. We have a lot to talk about." Penny grinned an 'I'll tell you all about it later' grin.

Valerie waved. "Sure. Bring Robby and me something back." She watched as the two went to Penny's car, got in and left.

She snuck back into the kitchen, as quietly as she could. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. After all her lecture to her son she couldn't deny that she was on fire inside. The feel of his hands on her made her crazy. She snuck up behind him, slid her hands around him and cupped his prick with one hand, while rubbing his chest with the other.

"So what do YOU want ME to wash first?"

Ten minutes later she was screaming her way through an orgasm while her son's prick spat globs of heavy cream into her pussy. In the midst of her orgasm she admitted to herself that, as far as her own son was concerned, she was a prime grade A slut.

She also decided that she didn't think she cared.

Forty five minutes after that, during which there were two orgasms for Valerie and one more for Robby, just as they got decent again, Megan and Penny got back. They had two half melted sundaes with them. By the time they had been eaten, everyone there decided they were too tired to stay up much longer. Penny said she'd drop in on Valerie in the next day or two. She managed to pat Robby on the ass and brush her flat tits against his arm as she kissed him goodbye on her way out.

Everyone else just went to bed.

The next morning, Valerie Hudson experienced what she remembered with crystal clarity as morning sickness. She waited until the kids had gone to school and called her sister.

Penny answered the phone and said "Hey, I was just about to call you."

Valerie said "Yeah, well, you can tell me about Megan later. Right now..."

"Wait" cut in her sister. "That's not it. I was just watching Good Morning USA and there was a story on about birth control pills. I think it was about the same brand I saw in your bathroom last night."

"What story?" asked Valerie, concern in her voice.

"Something about a big investigation because somebody has been making fakes ... wait ... they're giving a number to call. Let me get it down." She didn't say anything for a minute and then came back on the phone. "I don't know if it matters, but I wrote down the lot number and a number to call if you have any of them. You want it?"

With a sinking sensation in her stomach Valerie told Penny to wait, and went and got the pills from her bathroom. "OK, what's the brand name?" she asked.

Penny said "I couldn't get all that down. It was some awful long name with Oxy something in it. But I got the lot number. They said it is on the back of the package in the lower left corner."

Valerie turned her packet of pills over. There was a black seven digit number in the lower left corner of the back. "What's the number?" she said, dread in her voice.

Valerie's eyes watched each of the seven digits as Penny named them off. "611ZR45" said Penny.

"Shit" said Valerie.

"I'm coming over" announced Penny. "Don't do anything until I get there."

Valerie started to tell her not to come, that there wasn't anything she could do, but Penny had already hung up. This time she was there in seven minutes. She was talking on her cell phone as she walked in the back door. " ... telling you John, if it hasn't been done the way I want it when I get there, heads will fucking ROLL! You GOT me John?" Good. See you later. I don't know when. Something has come up." She flipped the phone. She had a piece of paper in her other hand. She handed it to Valerie. "I called the number they gave on the way here. I wrote this down at a stop light."

Valerie looked at the paper. It said "Benzostyrillenophyl Oxyflorrinal, lot #611ZR45" Elsewhere on the paper was a phone number with area code. She looked at the packet of birth control pills in her hand.

"Oh fuck" she began to cry. "What am I going to do Pen? I had morning sickness this morning."

Penny hugged her crying sister. "First, we're going to find out if you actually have anything to worry about. Then we'll decide what we're going to do."

Together they went to the local supermarket and got a home test kit. Together they followed the instructions, and together they looked at the results. Valerie slumped and began to cry again. Penny was stone faced. At that particular point she wasn't too worried about her own situation. She probably wasn't ripe when Robby flushed her with his sperm, since her last period had ended only six days previously. She'd find out in another three weeks, she supposed. Her concern was for her sister. She knew Phil would be furious, and that Valerie couldn't even tell him who the father was because that would only make it worse.

"Val ... VAL!" she said, shaking her sister. Valerie looked up, red eyed. "What do you want to do Val ... about the baby?" asked Penny.

"What do you mean?" asked Valerie. "What is there TO do about it?"

"Sweetheart, women have choices nowadays." said her sister.

Valerie's eyes got wide. "This is ROBBY'S child. I will HAVE this baby!" she said firmly. Her hands went to cover her abdomen protectively.

Penny smiled. "OK, I had to ask. And you had to make a decision. That makes things a little easier. Now that you've made a decision, all we have to do is make plans."

Valerie laughed and cried at the same time. "You make it sound so easy."

"It IS easy, dear sister." said Penny. "Phil will either leave you or he won't. You have to make plans for how to handle things either way. I assume you won't be telling him who the father is." Valerie nodded, still crying. "The first thing you need to do then is call that number and see what your options as a victim are. That will help in deciding some other things."

Together they called the phone number and, after answering a number of questions determined that Valerie's and her daughter's pills were, in all likelihood, fakes. They would have to be seized as evidence and tested before she and Megan would be officially identified as victims. Valerie was told that an investigator would be dispatched to interview her and collect the evidence. It was requested that she have a complete physical and sign a release for the medical records of that physical, hopefully before the investigator got there. Then the woman on the phone asked about whether Megan was sexually active or not. Valerie shrugged her shoulders, but Penny cut in "No, we're relatively certain she is not." The woman suggested that Megan have a physical too, just in case.

When they hung up Penny explained why she thought Megan was still a virgin. She described how a boy Megan was interested in was trying to push Megan and how Penny had told her to handle things. She offered to talk to Megan about it and Valerie shook her head. "I'll have to tell her I'm pregnant sooner or later. She's not stupid. She'll know it isn't Phil's."

"We need to talk to Robby before we do anything else" said Penny. As the father he has the right to know what's going on and I think he should be involved in decisions too.

Penny went to school and parked outside, waiting for Robby. When a flood of kids began streaming from the school she waited until she saw him and then whistled. He waved and came over. He had a smirk on his face as he sauntered up to her. She knew what he was thinking and decided to straighten him out right away.

"Forget it stud. You've gotten your one and only piece of ass from me. You were adequate, but you need a few years of experience before you can play with the big girls." She crossed her arms and leaned back on her Lexus.

The look on his face made her sorry she'd said it immediately.

"I ... uh..." he started and she held up her hands.

"Wait!" she said. She took a breath to steady her nerves. She wasn't used to apologizing. "Let's start over. I didn't really mean that. Not the way it sounded. I'm here to pick you up because there's a ... problem and your mother and I need to talk to you about it. When I saw you looking at me like I was your bitch or something my hackles went up. You shouldn't treat women like that Robby. What we had was something very special. Don't cheapen it be thinking that you have the right to ... whatever it was you were thinking. OK? Is that fair?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.