The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 5C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5C - Valerie, while doing a nude painting of her son, surrendered to her lust and seduced him. But a phone call from her sister goes all wrong and now Aunt Penny is worried. What she finds when she investigates changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Robby stood there. It had taken him some time to get adjusted to the idea that his mother found him sexually desirable, and for him to let his own passion loose. So he was just a little uncomfortable with the idea that his Aunt Penny was going to take his sperm-covered prick, which had just fucked her sister, into her mouth.

All that fled his mind when she reached him and started 'cleaning' him up.

She was quite possibly even better at fellatio than his mother was.

Within minutes he was thickening, as his adolescent penis jumped forth to prove how young and sturdy it was. Minutes after that she pulled off of him and he was iron hard, his cock bobbing as she released it. She licked her lips again and, holding eye contact with him, kissed her way up his stomach to his chest, where she stopped long enough to kiss each of his nipples. Then she was standing, her hands on his hips, her face right in front of his.

"Well, Robby?" She smiled. "You think you might be willing to make this old lady's day?"

Robby's hands went to her breasts. She wasn't big like his mother. She was slim all over, with almost boyish hips. He'd seen her in a one piece bathing suit before, and she barely pushed the top part out because her breasts were so small. She'd never married, or had children, so her breasts had never swollen because of that.

One of the reasons Robby had fantasized about her was that she never wore a bra. She had no need to really since her tight hard breasts would hardly bob if she jumped off the bed of a pickup truck.

"I don't see any old lady" he said softly.

He felt her through the cloth of her shirt and felt hard, erect nipples. Her eyes softened and she made a tiny sound in her throat.

"And I can't do much with all those clothes in the way." he said in his deep voice.

"Well, I can't take them off." she sighed. "That would make me a hussy, and everybody knows I'm not a hussy."

She was referring to the fact that she didn't date often, and had no steady men in her life. She ran her own company, which she'd built from the ground up and she was just as tough and demanding as any successful man. She'd made it a rule never to play around with her employees. She hadn't really missed men all that much until she saw her fantasy man shoving that hard cock into her sister. Suddenly all the passion she'd denied bubbled to the surface.

Robby gripped her blouse at the neck with both hands and pulled the halves apart. Buttons popped and flew everywhere as he flexed his wrestler's muscles.

"Oh my" she sighed as her breasts were bared.

Robby stared. Her nipples were huge. There wasn't much breast flesh there, but her nipples were the size of the end of his thumb!

"You can't suck them" she whispered. "Cause if you do I won't be able to stop you from ripping my jeans off. So don't you dare suck them Robby." She said this as she arched her chest toward him, aiming her right nipple at his face.

Robby knew his muscles were no match for the denim in her jeans, and that she was teasing him. He took the offered nipple, and used all his newly created talent to suck and chew on it like he knew his mother liked.

While he did so his fingers fumbled at her jeans, getting them open and pushing them down over her slim hips. They dragged her panties down with them and she stepped out of them with little difficulty. Her feet went shoulder's width apart as she got her balance, and that opened her pussy to his hand, which slid in between them, cupping her sex.

He switched nipples and slid a finger into her, probing deeply. She was slick and wet all over. He wasn't used to feeling hair, but it didn't bother him. He decided to see what she tasted like, since he loved the taste of his mother, and kissed his way down to her abdomen before she stepped back.

"Oh no you don't" she wagged an index finger at him. "I've dreamed about that lovely cock in my pussy for two YEARS and I want it NOW!" She turned to her sister, who was still splayed out, relaxing in the old overstuffed easy chair.

"I'm not moving." said Valerie tersely. She WAS a little jealous of her sister, now that she saw what was happening.

"Come on stud" said the panting woman. "we need a bed."

She intended to take him to one of the bedrooms, but there was a mattress standing up against the wall in the corner not far from the door. Not wanting to wait any longer than she had to she grabbed it and let it fall on the floor. Then she pushed him onto the 'bed' and, following him, she straddled his hips. Her pussy pushed his cock into his stomach as she leaned forward for a kiss.

"I don't want to push you into anything." she said, her green eyes staring into his brown ones.

"I've had my own fantasies about you Aunt Penny" he said back.

She felt her pussy flood with juice at the sound of that comment and she fumbled for his cock, wanting it instantly inside her. She lifted, notched and then, without thinking about the fact that she hadn't had a cock in her for over a year, just sat down on it.

Robby was rock hard, and his long, pointed prick slithered into his Aunt's pussy, clear to her cervix. She was well lubricated. But she was also tight. If Robby would have had his foreskin, it would have hurt him, because she would have stretched it painfully. As it was, it was like he had put Crisco on his hand, closed it and then driven his prick into that closed hand. Her gasp as she was split made something in him growl and he rolled with her, surprising her.

Penny landed on her back and her legs snapped closed. Robby ended up on top of her, straddling her, just as she had been straddling him a few seconds ago. He pressed his knees against the outside of her thighs and, even though he was fully inserted in her, humped upwards with his prick. He smashed her clitty flat and she cried out as great sheets of pleasure cut through her, making her feel like she had been sliced into pieces. He humped her again and she felt his prick tip dig even further into her as her clit was flattened again.

"OH ROBBY!" she cried.

Then he let his weight off of her and jerked his cock halfway out of her. He instantly decided that this position was superior for really fucking a woman. Instinctively, right now he wasn't 'making love' as much as he was rutting into her, trying to drive her crazy with overpowering physical lust, so she'd always come back for more. The cave man in him rose up.

He began pounding his long pointed prick up into his Aunt and she screamed a full throated scream as her first orgasm smashed her to pieces on the rocks of her passion.

As he felt Penny's pussy clamp down on his prick as her muscled locked in orgasmic pleasure, Robby felt the overwhelming desire to put his seed deep in his beautiful aunt. He didn't want to stop yet, because he was having too much fun thrusting into her soft pussy, but the urge was overpowering. And so he pushed even harder, getting as deep in her as he could and let go.

Penny's eyes snapped open as she felt his prick swell and heard his groan. Her own orgasm wasn't over yet, but something in her recognized the fact that she was about to receive a man's most treasured gift. The problem was, Penny wasn't using any birth control.

"NO ROBBY!" she yelled, but it was already much too late. The feel of his hot spunk flooding her pussy was shocking to her, primarily because she instantly craved it, regardless of the fact that it was so dangerous. Her barked warning changed to a drawn out "OH YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS" as she felt spurt after spurt enter her thirsty pussy and spread everywhere. Embracing the feeling she simply enjoyed the rest of her body's reactions to what was happening to her. Even his weight as he sagged on top of her was welcome, as was the sweat she felt making their skin slippery and the feel of his harsh breath in her neck. Her arms went around him, squeezing him hard and she turned her head to kiss his ear and cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.