The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4C - Valerie, while doing a nude painting of her son, surrendered to her lust and seduced him. But a phone call from her sister goes all wrong and now Aunt Penny is worried. What she finds when she investigates changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Valerie was conflicted, feeling both guilty and completely justified about what she had done. What bothered her was that she did feel that things were spinning out of her control. What worried her most was that she had a very familiar itch between her legs ... that itch that could only be scratched one way ... and the prick that was SUPPOSED to scratch that itch was currently in Russia.

There was, however, another nice, hard prick around the house. And THAT was what worried her. That prick had scratched her itch once, and she knew she'd let him do it again. What she couldn't decide was how often and how much she should "help" him. She didn't want him to be fixated on her and abandon a boy's normal search for the girl of his dreams.

So, when he dropped his robe in the studio, and she saw he was rock hard, she decided to try to handle things with less passion than she had those two long nights ago.

She walked up to him and cupped his penis. "You know there are ... concerns ... about what we did the other night."

He nodded. "People would not understand."

"I want you to be attracted to other women ... women your own age." she said, holding his cock firmly and stroking it gently.

He flushed. "I don't think that will be a problem." he said. "If it makes you feel any better, a girl named Melissa Roberts gave me a hardon at school yesterday when she bent over. She was wearing a thong and her skirt was too short."

"Well, that's a start, I suppose." said his mother, lengthening her stroke. "I can still help you at home." She sunk down to her knees and angled his cock so she could get her mouth on it. "Like this". She swallowed him whole and went to work on him like she was starving. She had him spurting within sixty seconds and gulped all of it down, continuing to suck and milk him until he was soft.

"That's very nice" he gasped, swaying a little.

"And the other ... sometimes. Not too often I think. I don't want you to get used to that." She squeezed his cock and got another dollop of cream out of it. She caught it on her tongue, sucked it in and swallowed that too.

They painted for an hour while she stayed fully clothed and he stayed only half hard. After that they took a break for lunch. Valerie sat across from her son. "I want to be naked this afternoon while I paint. Can you control yourself?" she asked.

"No" he said honestly.

"Good, cause I'm horny" she said. "I want to teach you to do for me what I did for you this morning."

"OK" he said and stood up. There was already a bulge under his robe. "I'm all about learning that. I mean if I have to." He tried to make his voice sound like he was overworked and abused, but he couldn't pull it off.

She took him into the studio and, while he dropped his robe, exposing his hardon, she took her own clothes off. She had a feeling this was a bad idea, if she was really going to try to limit letting his prick into her pussy, but she needed an orgasm and she didn't want to get it from her own fingers. She sat down in the big overstuffed chair and hooked her legs over the arms, opening her pussy to him as she scooted her butt to the edge of the cushion.

The phone rang as Robby got to his hands and knees and crawled into position. Valerie held up one finger and answered it.

"Hey!" came a voice Valerie identified immediately. Penny was Valerie's sister and she lived across town.

"Hey" said Valerie and she waved Robby away from her pussy.

He ignored her.

Instead he peered at the pussy he'd fucked, but never gotten a close look at. He wanted to examine that pussy. She smelled good. Her pussy lips gaped open in this position and they shone with a sheen of moisture that he knew would feel slippery if he got it on his fingers.

"What's going on?" asked Penny. "I haven't heard from you in quite a while."

"I've been trying to get some painting done" said Valerie, eyeing her son as his nose got closer and closer to her itchy pussy.

"What are you painting?" asked Penny.

"It's sort of a portraaaaaaiiiiiiiiitt" Valerie moaned the last part of the word as Robby leaned forward and, with the flat of his tongue, licked from the bottom of her pussy up through her spread open pussy lips, and across the sheath that still protected her clitty. As his tongue rasped over it, that sheath retracted a little, and her clitty started to peek out as if it wanted to see who there was to play with.

"Are you OK?" asked Penny, concern evident in her voice.

"Yes!" gasped Valerie as Robby stuck his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could. She batted at his head, but left her legs where they were, leaving herself open and defenseless. "I'm just feeling a little light headed right now." panted the turned on woman.

"Do you need me to come over there?" asked Penny.

Valerie didn't hear anything after "Do you want me" because Robby had discovered the lump that was her clitty and had decided that it looked suckable, like one of her nipples. So he sucked it in and his cheeks sunk in as he pulled hard on it.

"Oh fuck yessssss" groaned Valerie. Then realizing that she shouldn't be talking to her sister while her son was sucking her pussy, or, conversely she shouldn't let Robby suck on her pussy while she was talking to Penny ... she decided she could talk to Penny any time.

"I have to go. I'll call you later" gasped Valerie. Then she hung up and lay limply as her son brought her to three orgasms in a row with only his tongue and teeth and lips.

Penny, worried at how her sister had sounded, and amazed that the word 'fuck' had passed Valerie's lips, got her purse and keys and went out to her car. She could be there in less than ten minutes if she cheated on a few stop signs.

Valerie was in a hazy world of white cottony clouds or something. Her eyes weren't focused and her head was lying back on the chair as her son licked her over and over again. What she was actually looking at was sunlight, reflected off of a sheet of plastic on a low bench, which was shining brightly on the chandelier in the room. The crystals of the light fixture shattered the light and diffused it into a soft glow that her unfocused eyes saw as a white cloudy mass. All her attention was on her pussy, which was being eaten, sucked and licked by someone who just HAD to be a master pussy licker disguised as her son. She could hear him breathing and slurping and rubbing his whole face into her slick and almost satisfied sex and she lay limply, as if she were a paraplegic and had been laid out in this obscene position by some perverted caretaker. Idly she brought her hands to her breasts and squeezed her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. The exquisite pain shot to her already over stimulated pussy and she felt another orgasm washing over her.

With some surprise she identified the gurgling whining sound that had been going on for some time as her own voice.

Penny, having run three stop signs, pulled into the driveway of her sister's house and ran to the back door, which she knew was never locked. She passed the windows of the studio and glanced in before coming to a screeching stop. She pressed her face against one window and shaded her brow, not believing what she thought she had seen.

But it was true! Her prim and proper sister was laid out in a chair while some man was eating her pussy with a vengeance! Valerie didn't look like she was fighting, and her arms were loose. As Penny watched, her sister's hands came up and she began pinching and abusing her own nipples. Then her mouth opened and Penny could hear the anguished cry of pleasure even through the wall.

Penny felt her own pussy twist a little as moisture was created. She thought about just leaving. But she had to know who the man was. She walked much more quietly to the back door and let herself in. The studio was just around the corner and she could hear Valerie much more clearly now. She was wailing and obviously in the throes of an orgasm.

Penny peeked around the door. She was immediately disappointed.

The man's back was to her. Well ... not his back, exactly. His ass was pointing right at her as he kneeled on all fours to service Valerie. Penny naturally let her gaze drop to what was hanging between the man's thighs and she gasped. It was long and hard and it made her mouth water. His balls were huge and full. She couldn't actually see his prick very well, because it was pointing at Valerie. If he'd been standing it would have been pointing straight up. But it swayed and dangled a little as he moved his face around between her sister's thighs and she got glimpses of it.

Would he use that on Val?

Would she LET him?

Who WAS he?

Just then he lifted his head. She still couldn't see his face. He was muscular, that was plain to see, in fabulous shape. His hair looked a little like Robby's. Could this be one of his friends? Some young stud that Valerie had cultivated while Phil was gone for a whole year? His cock was naked, that was also plain to see. There was no rubber in sight. The man had kissed his way up Val's abdomen to her breasts and Penny could hear him suck at them. He was a noisy eater. Her own nipples tingled and she felt an urge to pinch them. She also felt an urge to rub her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.