The Passion Of Art (Version Bravo) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Bravo)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4B - Valerie is tired of painting landscapes, so she asks her son and then her daughter to pose for her... nude. The passion builds in the artist and her models until something has to give. What gives is his cock and it keeps on giving, knowing both women are protected. Or are they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Valerie had time for only three quick strokes on his stiff rod, and was able to swirl her tongue around the head once, when Robby went off like a volcano.

She knew her son was close, but not that close, and she barely had time to snatch a breath before she had to swallow frantically. As she did, her other hand darted to her pussy and, with her mouth wrapped firmly around a nice hard cock, she diddled herself to a bone wrenching orgasm. She also got a nice tummy full of her son's spooge.

She had always loved to suck Phil off, and she now found that Robby's sperm tasted even better than her husband's.

Robby, for his part, lay back stiff as a board and unable to move any part of his body except his hips, which arched up off the mattress and into his mother's hot sucking mouth as his balls tried to crawl through his cock. He made strangled noises in his throat, so much so that it would have sounded to an observer as if HE were the one choking on hot sperm, instead of his mother.

At last his prick gave its last convulsive jerk and Valerie lovingly swallowed the last of his spend. She pulled off of him with a slurping 'pop' and smacked her lips.

"There, isn't that better?" she smiled at him.

Robby, his mind just inches from blasting off into never never land, responded on autopilot. "Yes Ma'am."

"Good" she said soothingly. "And Robby? It's only fair that you know that I enjoyed that too." She dropped her eyes in mock bashfulness. "Why don't you go on to bed, darling. I think you'll sleep a lot better tonight."

Valerie, humming happily to herself, left the room and went straight to bed. She lay there, her stomach full of nice warm creamy sperm and it took almost no time for her to drift off to sleep.


As Valerie slept peacfully, her own hormone levels changed. A natural process that had taken place almost three hundred times in her life began again. Her body did a self check and, this time finding no chemical or physical reason not to, propelled an egg from her left ovary into it's associated fallopian tube. All that sperm in her stomach, just inches away, seemed to hurry the egg on it's way.


After his mother left him there, it took Robby fully ten minutes to struggle to his feet and walk out of the studio to his room. In fairness to his mother, he was dead asleep within sixty seconds of his head hitting his pillow.

He only got three hours sleep, however, before he was awakened.

This time it was not a dream.

Megan had, indeed, dashed to her room, where she grabbed her hair brush - the one with the thick plastic handle that was smooth and about four inches long - and promptly jammed that handle into her pussy. This was not the first time she had done this, and her sigh of release would have been audible in Robby's room, except that he was in the process of getting his pipes cleaned and wasn't there to hear her.

Her orgasm was nice and long, but the feel of that hard plastic in her pussy somehow didn't feel quite as good as it had in the past. She got to sleep, but as she drifted off she was thinking about that nice, hot, soft/hard flesh of her brother's, lodged between her legs.

She woke up in the middle of the night and she was ragingly horny. She thought about the hairbrush again, but it didn't hold the same fascination for her any more. She'd felt a hard penis on the outside of her pussy, and that had been fantastic. All her friends insisted that it felt even better INSIDE one's pussy.

She got out of bed and crept down the hall.

As Robby came awake, he realized his arms were full of soft, naked woman. In his semi-awake state, his mind flashed back to the last soft, naked flesh he'd seen - his mother's. His prick had no trouble whatsoever remembering what his mother had done to, and for him, and it immediately stood up to be counted. It was about the time the tip of his prick felt itself being surrounded by hot, wet pussy that he woke up enough to realize that the squirming naked package in his arms was too small to be his mother's body.

"Megan?" he whispered.

"Shhhh" Megan had her hand wrapped firmly around his rigid pole and had managed to get the tip into her famished pussy. With the smooth round knob pressing on her clitty, she already knew this was going to be the best thing she'd ever felt. She humped, trying to get more of his cock into her.

Robby's prick was larger than the handle of her hair brush. In fact, I think it's fair to say it was MUCH larger. And Megan's pussy was filled to capacity with that slim plastic handle when she used it for that purpose.

"What are you... ?" whispered Robby.

Megan was in the throes of passion. Her mind was not that of a fifteen year old girl. Rather, the hormones that had taken over her thought processes were much older. "Shut up and FUCK me!" she growled.

"WHAT?!" he gasped.

Megan sucked in a lungful of air as her wiggling succeeded in lining up her pussy with the angle of his cock. Half of his prick glided into her pussy, spreading her almost cruelly. She stopped, frozen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.