The Passion Of Art (Version Alpha) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Alpha)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 5A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5A - Valerie is tired of painting landscapes, and asks her handsome son to pose for her... nude. When his constant erections drive his mother to discover the identity of the woman who seems to have so much control over his libido, she is shocked to find out it is... her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Valerie enforced Robby's grounding, to her daughter's great delight. Every day after school and on weekends, Megan made a great fanfare about her being allowed to go to her friends' houses, while Robby had to stay home.

Had Megan stayed home once in a while herself, she might have learned that both mother and son were quite happy with the 'grounding', since it gave them plenty of time to have more hot, torrid sex, on the kitchen counter, and elsewhere.

As soon as Megan announced which friend's house she was going to and left, usually within minutes, Valerie was naked and flat on her back as her son shoved his engorged penis deep into her body. Then they fucked lustily until she got what she wanted... her pussy full to overflowing with his hot spunk.

Then two things moderated their rabbit-like behavior.

The first was that they spent so much time pleasuring each other that his grades actually began to slip because he was spending too much time between his mother's thighs and not enough time doing homework.

The second was that she missed her period.

She noticed it one day while the kids were at school and she was looking at the calendar, looking to see what day of the week Megan's birthday would be on. Valerie had always marked out her periods on the calendar with a small letter 'p' so she could plan around PMS issues and the discomfort of being in flow. As she ran her finger across the blocks on the calendar she noticed one of her marks and realized it was only three weeks away from today's date. Then she looked backwards on the calendar and found her last 'p' notation... a week gone by.

She'd missed her period and hadn't even noticed it.

Thinking she'd made some kind of mistake she went back further and found where the previous mark had been. It was correct. She'd had that period. And she should have had one a week ago too.

But she hadn't.

She got her keys and went to the store. She didn't dare go to the pharmacy, where Frank worked. The timing was all wrong and she knew Frank would know that. She didn't know which brand was best, so she bought two different brands of home test kits, paid for them and went home.

The first one said she was pregnant.

With shaking fingers she fumbled through the second test. Fear gripped her stomach as she waited for the results.

It agreed with the first test.

She was pregnant. And she had to be pregnant with Robby's baby.

She sat in the easy chair in the living room for a long time, staring at the wall. At one point she realized she was sitting in a chair that Robby had sat in one time, while she sat on his cock and milked it off inside her. This might even be the place in the house he had knocked her up. She had a lot of emotions, running the gamut from anger to intense satisfaction that the boy she loved so much had put his baby in her belly. Never once did she think of terminating the pregnancy.

She knew there would be problems with Phil. She couldn't very well tell him that she'd been having hot, wild sex with his own son. But, at the same time, she couldn't blame it on any other man. She thought briefly about finding a man to have a fling with, and blaming it on him, but she couldn't think of any man she'd let between her legs... other than Robby, of course.

And Megan would find out too. She couldn't lie to her daughter either. She worried about what that would do to the family. She worried about a lot of things that day.

When the kids came home that night she was distant, and they noticed. She wasn't ready to tell them yet... either of them. She kept telling herself it could be a fluke in her system, and that both tests were false positives.

As things happen, she received the certified letter the next day. It was addressed to her and the postman required her to sign for it. It was from a lawyer representing the Willow Brook Pharmacy, where, the letter noted, she had recently been sold a supply of Benzostyrillenophyl Oxyflorrinal birth control pills, lot number 6732AZ. A federal investigation had determined there was a problem with the pills, which appeared to be fake. Valerie was invited to contact the law firm if there were any "irregularities in her situation" which might possibly be attributed to the use of the pills. It seemed that the Willow Brook Pharmacy was suing the distributor of the fake pills on behalf of their customers. Valerie didn't know it, but part of joining the suit was that it meant she would hold Willow Brook Pharmacy blameless for the "irregularities in her situation", whatever they might be.

Valerie made an appointment with Mr. Charles Dirby, Attorney at Law, before she opened any other mail.

While both children knew something was wrong, neither of them was willing to push getting an answer once their mother had told them it was a legal problem, and that she'd discuss it with them later. Robby knew it was bothering her more than Megan did, because they didn't make love for almost a week after the "legal problem" first surfaced. But Valerie couldn't just make the love she felt for her son go away. He was the man who, though he didn't know it, was going to be the father of her third child. And she couldn't submerge her sexual feelings either. In fact she needed her lover even more as the negotiations with the lawyers went on and the day came closer and closer when she'd have to tell Phil that another man had impregnated her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.