The Passion Of Art (Version Alpha) - Cover

The Passion Of Art (Version Alpha)

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4A - Valerie is tired of painting landscapes, and asks her handsome son to pose for her... nude. When his constant erections drive his mother to discover the identity of the woman who seems to have so much control over his libido, she is shocked to find out it is... her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

They lay there, in each other's arms, sometimes talking, sometimes kissing, sometimes saying nothing at all.

At one point Valerie gave him a soft kiss on the lips and said "So, this woman. You think she'll let you do that to her?"

"I feel really positive about it... now that I've practiced." he said, smiling.

"Well, this is important. You did OK, but there are several things you need to work on. I suppose I could... help you. I mean if you want me to."

He started to roll on top of her and she pushed him back. "As much as I'd love to help you right now, your sister is due home and I'm not sure she'd understand the... educational nature... of what we've been doing.

Robby whined in his best little boy voice. "But Mommeeeeeee".

Valerie smacked him on his naked ass hard and he yelped. Then, before he could retaliate she jumped out of bed and fled to her bathroom, slamming the door and locking it a split second before he caught her. He rattled the knob and growled like a bear while she giggled.

She felt like a teenager again, full of excitement and joy. She suddenly realized she was full of something else too. She felt something running down her thigh and looked between her legs. A thick river of sperm was streaming out of her pussy. She couldn't believe how much there was. Her eyes strayed to the counter, where her birth control pills were.

Blissfully ignorant of the fact that she was already pregnant with her own son's baby, she swallowed one.

She had to find something else to wear, since she had left her original outfit and robe in the studio. As she was walking out of her room she heard Megan come in the front door.

"Hey" she heard her daughter say, obviously to Robby. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing much" came his deep voice. Valerie couldn't believe that just his voice sent a spike of pleasure to her pussy. She pulled on a T shirt and gym shorts.

"Aren't you and Mom painting tonight?" asked Megan.

"She had something else to do I guess." said her son.

"She asked me about your girlfriend." said Megan.

"What?" came his voice.

"Mom wanted to know about your girlfriend the other day."

"What girlfriend?" Valerie felt another spike of pleasure as he confirmed that she and she alone was responsible for his erections.

"That's what I told her. I suggested you might be gay. You should have seen her face." Megan laughed.

There was a squawk and then a scream, as thuds and moving furniture made other noises.

"ROBBEEEEEE" squealed Megan "KNOCK IT OFF!"

Valerie hurried into the living room, where she found her daughter flat on her back, Robby sitting on her hips, holding her down with his hands on her wrists, which were pinned to the floor by her head.

"Robby, don't be mean to your sister!" she ordered as she walked through the living room toward the kitchen.

"Yeah!" said Megan triumphantly. "What she said!"

"You're lucky I'm not worried about Mom thinking I'm gay." said Robby, in a voice his sister should have recognized as something different, but didn't. He let her up and everything was back to normal.

They all watched a movie together a little later and then went to bed. For the first time in days, neither Valerie nor her son felt the overpowering urge to masturbate.

The next morning, as soon as Megan had asked for and received permission to go to her friend's house, Valerie approached her son, who had just finished breakfast and was putting his dishes in the sink.

"I need to make some progress on the painting or Megan is going to think something is strange." she said as she snaked her arms around her son and hugged him. She felt his erection instantly and looked up at his face.

"Are you ALWAYS hard?" she smiled.

"Only since I became an artist's model." he said.

She took his hand and led him to the studio, where she lovingly removed his robe for him as he stood there. He was painfully stiff.

"I know what to do about this." she said, kneeling. Robby watched in awe as her open mouth approached his cock and her lips started sliding down his long, veined shaft. They didn't quit until her nose was pushing into his nest of curly brown pubes. He groaned as her hot, wet mouth sucked him.

"Oh Mom" he moaned. "You have no idea how wonderful that feels."

"She dragged her lips back up his column, sucking hard and there was a "pop" as she broke the suction to say "I have a pretty good idea." Then she went back to work on him.

It didn't take long before his balls wriggled in their heavy sack and began pumping luscious thick cream into Valerie's mouth. She sucked and swallowed happily, continuing to suck until he was completely limp.

Then, wiping her mouth, she stood up and walked over to the easel. She picked up a brush.

"That's better." She said as she began daubing paint onto the canvass.

Robby agreed completely.

Forty-five minutes later Robby's cock started lifting again.

"You've GOT to be kidding." said his mother.

"I can't help it. I was thinking about her nipples." said Robby, unashamed of the fact that his cock was pointing directly at his mother.

Valerie put down her brush and unbuttoned the loose shirt she was wearing. When she spread it apart she was naked underneath.

"You mean nipples like these? Are hers anything like these?" asked Valerie, looking down as her nipples crinkled and began to erect.

"I don't know" said Robby. "I'll have to get closer." He stepped down and walked to his mother, bending over. He sucked in a nipple and chewed on it as his mother mewled her approval. Then he stood and ground his cock into her groin as he kissed her lips. His hands fumbled at the waistband of her gym shorts and slid inside to find she was naked under those too. In only a few seconds he stripped her naked and took her back into his arms. Now his cock was between her legs and she was dry fucking it as they swapped tongue kisses. She reached between them to grasp his prick and swab the opening of her pussy, which was hot, slick and wet. Valerie, not intending to actually let him fuck her again, was enjoying the feel of his smooth glans sliding around in her pussy mouth and she spread her legs a little.

Robby dipped his knees and, though it wasn't actually her intent, he was able to get his cock to slid into her a little. As soon as he felt the heat of her pussy around the head of his cock, he thrust forward and stood up, sliding up into her with one quick lunge.

Valerie gasped as she was filled unexpectedly and then began to convulse as all her weight settled right on her clit. The feeling was so intense that she didn't even have time to stand on her tiptoes before she was surprised by an almost instant orgasm. She tried to go up on her toes to lessen the excruciating feeling, but he was too tall and she was helpless. He humped upward and she cried out as that first orgasm tumbled into a second harder one that made her shake and start going limp. Robby's arms around her held her to him and he walked forward until she was pinned to the wall by the window.

Then, though anyone passing the window could have clearly seen them, he began thrusting up into his helpless impaled mother until his cock expanded and belched her full of his cream.

They were insatiable for the rest of the morning, and she got almost none of the painting done that she had intended to do. As soon as they had gotten their breath from his stand-up assault on her pussy, she went to take a shower because she was slick with sweat, and her legs were running with his sperm again.

He followed her, and, before they got out, he'd pinned her to the wall in the shower too, powering another load of hot spunk up into her firm, flat belly.

She was so limp and satisfied after that that she flopped down on the bed to rest for a while. But, with typical teenage enthusiasm, Robby's prick refused to relax along with the rest of him, and quite soon he was hunched over his mother, her legs spread wide as his cock made short, vicious jabs up into her cunt, over and over again. Having cum twice in a period of about an hour, he was able to go for half an hour before he felt the urge to fertilize his mother yet again. Valerie was glad to feel his hot, wet offering inside her, both because of what it was, and because she was actually getting a little sore. Her pussy wasn't used to being ravaged so often, by such a nice, long cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.