Amnesia - Cover

Amnesia

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short story about a young man and his bout with amnesia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   TransGender   Pregnancy  

I jumped awake and sat up. I was in a scrubby desert area, I was naked and my chest hurt like fire. I looked around and found blood under me. I felt around and I had a hole in my upper chest. I was as weak as water.

It was just after sunset, and cooling off, I was getting cold. I stood up and looked around, nothing but more desert. I guess one direction is as good as another, so I picked a star and walked toward it. A desert is not just sand, it is rocks, scrub brush, and cactus. Everything there bites, sticks or stings.

I had walked for about an hour and my feet and legs were in terrible shape. I don't think I had actually walked very far.

I looked over to my left and noticed a light. I decided to walk to it, if I could make it.

I was weaving a bit, and walked to the left a few steps and the light went away. I moved back to the right and saw it again. I moved a few yards to my right and it disappeared again.

I thought, ' If I hadn't looked within that few yards I would never have seen that light.'

I don't have any idea how far I walked. I do know that I woke up in the shade with someone trying to get water down my throat.

I opened my eyes and saw a dream. A beautiful face surrounded by curly brown hair. I know I smiled.

She said something. I didn't understand. She said something again, I understood I that time, "What is your name?"

I thought a minute and shrugged. "Ouch."

She said something else, then "Be still, you have been shot."

I tried to drink some water, and then I went out again.

The next time I came around, she was trying to get some food into me. I ate some beans and meat; it was pretty good.

"Thanks," I said.

"De Nada", she answered.

I was in a single bed and had been bandaged up from the gunshot and also from several pretty bad cuts on my lower legs. My feet hurt and I figured they were probably bruised.

I felt like my head was on fairly straight, so I asked where I was.

'"You are in Sonora on my fathers ranch." Her accented answer came. She spoke English very well, she just had a Spanish accent.

"What is your name, Senorita?" I asked.

She rattled off six names, but added, "My American friends call me Sunny, for my smile." She did have a pretty smile.

"And your name Senor?" She added.

"I can't remember."

She looked at my arms and asked, "How do you feel?"

"I feel beat up, and I need the bathroom."

She helped me to the bathroom. This girl was strong and nearly as tall as I was.

I took down my shorts, and used the restroom. I guess the shorts were a loaner.

When I finished and washed up I asked for a little help back to bed.

I went back to sleep.

That evening, I sat on the bed and had some more food. Sunny changed my bandages, and gave me a shot in the butt.

"Penicillin for the horses," she explained.

"Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome."

After another few days I was feeling much better, not as good as new, but better.

Sunny left some clothes and a pair of sandals on the bed.

I put the clothes on and went into the kitchen where I heard her making cooking noises.

"May I help?" I asked.

"Si, you may set the table."

I set the table for us.

We sat down to a good breakfast of hamburger and eggs.

I asked, "Where is everyone else? Surely you have help for your ranch."

"I am here by myself until my daughter comes home from school for the summer. Papa died last summer, and I have been taking care of things since."

"I think I know how to patch up a few things, if you have a list of what needs to be done," I offered.

I got a list three pages long, and went to work. I knew how to do simple carpentry, plumbing and electrical work.

I was very interested in her electrical system. It consisted of batteries, solar cells and two wind generators.

While I was looking around, I found out why I could only see the light from a certain angle. This place was set in a valley with a very narrow mouth.

It had a pretty good spring, and stream to go with it. The stream had been dammed up to make a stock water hole, the spring had been fixed up to provide water to the house.

I patched roofs and hung doors. I worked pretty hard for about 5 hours and then hit the wall. I bathed in the stock tank and went back to the house.

I had gotten a look at myself a time or two and knew that I was around thirty years old, short blonde hair, green eyes, around six feet tall and maybe 190 pounds. I wasn't handsome, but I wasn't homely either.

I still didn't have any idea who I was, or how I got there.

Sunny was a totally different story in the looks department. She was tall and slim, around 5' 10", and 140 pounds. She had Latina good looks, dark brown hair and eyes, beautiful dark skin and flashing smile. If I had to guess an age I would say 40.

That evening we talked about the ranch and Sunny told me that it consisted of 2000 hectares (4400 acres). The only dependable water was here near the house so stocking was somewhat limited. She ran 300 brood cows, 12 bulls and 6 horses.

"This is a nice, well equipped house for a ranch of that size," I commented.

"Before Papa got sick, I was in movies and the theatre. Then I got too old. I am living mostly on the ranch's production, but I am sending my daughter to school with some of my savings."

During the next week I worked on her two trucks. She had an old Ford ton and a half flatbed with stock bodies, and a 96 Chevrolet one ton pickup. The 96 had been fixed up so it didn't meet pollution requirements. It ran fine, and with no brain, it was much easier to work on. The old Ford needed a major repair, so I tore into it and fixed the head gasket. Sunny had all the parts.

"When did you plan on fixing the big truck," I asked that evening at supper.

"Papa bought the parts to fix it with before he died. I hadn't really planned on fixing it."

"Well it's fixed now, and runs pretty good, if I do say so myself."

"Thanks, Chico." (She had started calling me that. I knew it meant boy, but I didn't really care.)

The next morning, Sunny said, "I am going to go to town today. Do you want to go?"

"Sure, why not. I need a few things to fix up the waterer for the chickens."

We got an early start for town. While we were traveling I said, "Sunny, I know that I am a burden on you and I appreciate everything you have done for me. I will see if I can find a way to America, if you would like me to."

"Chico, you were drugged, shot and left for dead. The drugs probably saved your life by keeping you from going into shock, but I know they were not meant to. If you go back before you regain your memories, you will be an easy target for the same enemies."

"What you say is true, but I can't just flop here forever," I said.

"You have pulled your weight since your recovery. I need the help, and you need for whoever shot you to keep thinking that you are dead."

"Thanks, Sunny. I really like it here anyway. It is a quiet, beautiful place, and the company is very pleasant."

She smiled and nodded.

We arrived in town in another hour and a quarter. It was a small town, but it had what we needed. We bought supplies and materials. Sunny bought me some clothes that actually fit me, and she bought a pair of work boots for me. My sandals were fine, but did not offer a lot of protection for my feet.

My Spanish was improving, and I could actually keep up with some of Sunny's conversations.

We had a simple, but filling lunch in the town, filled the fuel tanks in the truck and headed for the ranch.

"Thanks for the clothes," I said in my halting Spanish.

"You're welcome," she answered in her good Spanish.

We got home before sunset. I unloaded our supplies, checked the place out and found everything in order.

We had a nice supper and discussed what we had planned for the next day. Sunny said, "I bought you those boots for a reason. I need you to help me move some of the cattle tomorrow."

I nodded my agreement and we both went to bed tired.

The next morning, Sunny moving around in the kitchen got me up. I put on some of my new clothes, jeans, a lightweight long sleeved shirt and my boots.

I went outside and caught up a couple of the horses. I had been shown which one was Sunny's horse. I saddled them and fed them.

I was a little surprised that I knew how to saddle the horses, but I did.

Sunny called me for breakfast then.

We ate and then got some food that Sunny had prepared and put it in some saddlebags. Sunny handed me a canteen, and an old pistol and rifle. She said, "These guns were my Papa's. They belong to Maria (her daughter) now, but I am sure she won't mind you using them."

These guns were collector's items (How did I know that?) an old Smith and Wesson revolver in .32-20 caliber and a model 92 Winchester rifle in the same caliber. The ammunition looked to be in good shape, so I guess it was still made.

Sunny said, "Some weapon calibers are not allowed for the general public, but these old gins are no trouble."

She had an identical pair.

I put the holster on my belt and slid the rifle into the scabbard on the saddle. Sunny checked behind me, and pronounced my saddling "perfect".

We went and wrangled up the small herd of cattle and moved them to another pasture area. The pastures were huge. Sunny said they had to be to provide enough feed for the cattle. Every pasture had water that would last until summer got here in full force. Then we would have to haul water until it rained.

"Have you thought about drilling wells?" I asked.

"They are too expensive," she answered.

We ate lunch and then moved a second herd. Sunny said, "This goes so much easier with your help."

"I didn't even know I could ride a horse," I answered.

I obviously could ride and I knew about cattle.

We had a fairly hard day, but I guess I had healed up enough that I was not dead from the exertion.

"Chico, you are pretty good help, for a gringo," Sunny teased.

"Gracias, Senora," I answered in my poor Spanish.

I took care of the horses while Sunny went inside to fix supper.

When I finished with the stock, I washed up and went inside. Sunny had also washed up and was fixing supper. She was wearing a light dress that really showed off her figure.

"Sunny, you are going to have to start wearing sacks. You are taking your life in your hands dressing like that around me."

"You are very kind, Chico. An old woman needs to hear things like that from time to time," she answered.

We both chuckled at our exchange, and I went and helped her with supper.

The next few weeks went smoothly and pleasantly. I worked to the end of my repair list and Sunny was very pleased.

"Chico, I am going to take your picture and send it to Maria," she said. "She is in school in Tallahassee, Florida. I am going to ask her to look at the missing persons web sites and see if she can find you."

"Please ask her to be discreet," I said. "I don't need any more pieces of lead passing through my body, or yours."

I posed, and Sunny took my picture with an old Polaroid camera. I didn't even know they still made film for that model.

At the beginning of June, we had to begin hauling water for the cattle. Having the big truck fixed was a real bonus now. The tank for hauling water could be left in the truck, instead of being unloaded from the pickup when it was needed for something else. The big truck would also haul more water per load than the pickup.

All in all hauling water was a pain in the ass, but we did it every other day, like clockwork.

"Chico, I need to go to the airport and get Maria at the end of the week. Would you like to go along with me?"

"Sunny, I think it would be better if you went to get Maria without me. You would both have more room for the trip, and I can take care of the water hauling in case you want to stay in town for a night or two."

"Thank you, Chico," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't tease me Sunny. It has been a long time since I have been with a woman."

She laughed and said, "If you need me, just come for a visit some night."

"Sunny..."

"Chico, don't you think I need a man sometimes too. Besides I really like you, and trust you."

"Don't you think you waited a bit too long to say that. With Maria coming home, I will have to move out to the barn."

"Maybe," was all she said.

We got her all packed up and I worked on the air conditioner in the truck and got it working, with only a tightening and a recharge.

She left for the airport, and I stayed and hauled water.

They got back in three days. Maria was a younger version of Sunny with bigger boobs.

I got introduced to Maria.

"Sunny, he is much more handsome than his picture," she teased.

"Not another one, I may not be able to stand the teasing all summer," I laughed.

I got Maria all moved into my room, and I had already moved myself into the workroom in the barn. There was a bed and chest there.

We had a pleasant supper and visit.

After supper, Sunny asked me to come and sit with them in the living room.

"Chico, Maria found you on the Florida missing persons web site."

Maria nodded and handed me a few pages of printed material.

There I was, a bit heavier than I was now. It seems my name is Gerald "Gerry" Wayne Potts, Jr. I am 33 years old and lived in Clewiston, Florida. I was a partner in a construction company (That explains how I knew about the building stuff.) My father is offering a reward for information regarding my whereabouts. The address is the Rocking GWP Ranch at Clewiston. (That explains how I knew about horses and cattle.)

After I finished reading everything twice. I asked what they thought I should do.

"Do you think I should go to the local authorities?"

"Chico, I don't know. The bullet you were shot with is the same caliber that the police use. I don't know that it means anything, but there is that possibility."

"Maria, do you have a room mate," I asked.

"Yes, I have three suite mates."

"Do any of them live close enough to Clewiston to take a letter you might send for me to them?"

"Sarah lives at Immocolee, about seventy-five miles from Clewiston."

"Do you think she would be willing to do that?"

"I think she would"

"I will write a letter tonight."

I got the photograph from Maria, and wrote a letter to my dad telling him what I knew and telling him where I was. I also told him that I was still in danger because I was suffering from amnesia and I didn't know who was trying to kill me.

I asked him to be particular about whom he talked to about this since everyone was a suspect until I could remember something. I gave him the address to send a message to.

Maria wrote a letter to her suitemate, and asked her to deliver the letter discreetly.

We made a special trip to town the next day to get it sent.

We picked up a few supplies and got fuel.

The next day we were back to hauling water

We had our normal life and activities for the next three weeks and then we got a letter from my dad.

He wanted to come to see me. He said he had all my things loaded up in shipping containers, and would bring a bull for the ranch as cover. He has already applied for the necessary papers to bring the bull. He wrote that he sold purebred Santa Gertrudis bulls all over the country, so this would not be an unusual trip.

We went about our business hauling water and moving the stock for another month and a half.

Sunny took Maria back to the airport, and she headed back to FSU for her senior year.

Four days after she got back a five-ton truck drove up to the ranch. A man got out. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Rooster, it is surely good to see you."

After a few introductions and pleasantries, "Are you my father?" I asked him.

Sunny said, "Of course he is your father, you look just like him."

"Help me get this bull unloaded," he told me.

We got him out of the truck and let him walk around and get some water.

Sunny said, "Gerry (my dad) that is the finest bull I have ever seen."

"Senora Mendoza, he is a gift to you for saving my son."

"Dad, I need to stay here for a while. I don't remember anything, and I don't know who shot me."

"I figured as much, so I brought your clothes and some furniture."

I didn't know what he meant or why he would bring me any furniture. "Huh?" I brilliantly answered.

"You really do have a memory loss. I will show you the furniture when we get it unloaded."

We unloaded my stuff from the truck, and put it into the room I was staying in.

I hung up my clothes that needed it, and placed my chest of drawers along one wall and a coffee table went in the living room. It actually fit nicely with the décor.

Dad said, "Rooster made that furniture himself. He is a good finish carpenter."

Later, "Take a look at it, son."

Sunny was watching us quietly.

I looked at the table, and saw the fine workmanship. I also saw a hidden catch under the table, it was hidden in the hardware that held a leg in place.

I tripped it, the top raised up a little and I removed it. Under the tabletop in a narrow storage space there were three guns. As I looked at them. Dad said, "I researched what ammunition was available here in Mexico and brought guns you would be able to supply."

I looked them over. There was a Browning A-Bolt rifle in 7mm/08 caliber. It had been fitted with good iron sights, a large rear aperture and a silver bead front. There was a Benelli 12 gauge shotgun. It was very plain, but very functional with its 26-inch barrel and screw in chokes. Finally there was a Colt steel frame Commander in Super .38 caliber with three magazines. It had been fitted with a Bar-Sto barrel which headspaces on the case mouth, and good sights. They were all fitted in foam which held them tightly; no rattles.

I put the top back on the table.

"Any other tricks?" I asked.

"Lets look at your chest of drawers," he answered.

I looked it over closely, and found another hidden catch inside the bottom drawer. In this narrow space there was a hideaway shoulder holster with a Charter Arms revolver in .32 H&R magnum, and a Tanto fighting knife. I slipped it on and it fit with the revolver under my left arm and the knife upside down under my right. The gun was loaded.

This rig would not be noticeable under a light jacket.

"Dad, did you have to buy these guns?"

"No, son, they are a part of your collection. It is your only hobby, since you left the service. Probably why you never found a permanent woman. All you ever did was work and fool around with your gun collection; mostly work."

"That is what he does now," Sunny said. "He works hard all day, and sleeps all night."

"Some things never change, I guess I will never see any grandchildren," Dad commented.

Sunny said, "Let me get started on supper."

Dad and I visited while Sunny worked in the kitchen. "What about your business and house?" Dad asked.

"Do you own them now?" I asked him.

"You still own them, Knothead."

"Do you have a power of attorney for me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Sell my share of the business to my partner, not too dearly, and sell my house. Keep what money you need, and send a money order to Sunny here, for a quarter of what is left. I want to pay my way for everything she has done for me. When I get my memory back, I plan to straighten out this shooting business, and probably help you on the ranch if you will have me."

"Rooster, I have been trying to get you to do that for 10 years," he answered.

Sunny called us in for supper and we had a pleasant evening.

I asked Sunny if I could stay here until I got my memory back. "Chico, you can stay as long as you wish. You are good help and I enjoy your company."

Dad smiled.

Dad stayed for a week and we visited and decided to wait for a while to have me go to the doctor to be evaluated about my amnesia.

I felt fine in all ways except my specific memories. Sunny's good cooking had filled me back out to around 200 pounds. Dad said all I needed was a good hat and a haircut.

Dad got ready to leave. His visa was running out. He hugged me and told me he would take care of my business.

Sunny gave dad some food for the trip and we packed his cooler with ice and water. We waved and he drove off.

Over the next month it started to rain. I was very glad to be able to stop hauling water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.