Amy: My Big Fine Girl

by Jay Lloyd

Copyright© 2005 by Jay Lloyd

Erotica Sex Story: Voluptuous young lady loses her three virginities

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   .

I first met Amy when I began working out at a gym. I'm a 38 year-old guy who has played a lot of different sports all my life, and was used to being in shape, but a knee injury had stopped me participating and I'd got out of condition; too much beer and no exercise to burn it off with. I wasn't fat as such, but I started feeling sluggish, so when the knee healed up after a minor operation I decided to get fit again.

It was a fairly small gym situated upstairs in a community centre. Many of the people who worked out there were also members of a local judo club, who used the same premises. It was a fairly nice place to go, most people there were friendly, and the bonus was that there was a good bar there, so you could immediately put on the calories you had burned drinking cold beer. Well, at least I could.

I used to go there either 2 or 3 times a week after work, for about an hour. Usually I would do stretches, and then fixed and free weights, then go on the rowing machine and finish with a while on an exercise bike. A couple of times Amy used the bike next to me and we got chatting; and it soon got that every time I would use one she would somehow appear next to me.

In fact, whenever I was there I would seem to run into her. She was a student, but started using the place when she joined the judo club, and had got into the fitness bug; she also used to work there part time preparing bar meals. I knew she liked me; she always greeted me with a lovely warm smile.

Amy was 20. She was not what most modernists would call stereotypically gorgeous, but I found her attractive. She was a big girl in more ways than one. I am 6, 2," but I was only a couple of inches taller then her, and she was well built too. I wouldn't have called her fat, although she was carrying a small amount of excess weight; she was just naturally a large woman, with strong widish shoulders, long powerful legs, and with a big butt and boobs. I would guess she probably weighed slightly more than I did, and I'm around 200 pounds.

Amy usually wore her long light brown hair tied up. She had a sort of rounded face with nice blue eyes and a cute full lipped mouth. I found her very easy to talk with, although I did notice that around most people she was very shy and reserved. She was basically a quiet person with a kind personality and a sweet country accented voice. There was a slight air of naivety around her too. From our conversations I guessed that she had been quite a bit heavier than she was now, hence the exercise kick, and had recently moved into a shared house after leaving home. Her parents had apparently been rather strict and religious.

I liked her a lot, so one day asked her if she wanted to go out with me for a drink after the work-out. She agreed with a sort of shy enthusiasm.

We ended up going to an Indian restaurant, where, between smooth bottles of ice cold Tiger beer, we managed to eat our way through about half the menu, a not inconsiderable feat as it happens. After the meal we went to a bar and sunk a couple more beers. There was some music on, and although I'm not much of a dancer, we smooched out to some old slow soul number, and shared a first kiss.

It was a big sloppy wet kiss, a tonsil tickler, induced by one look into her big baby blue eyes; and she felt good to hold close too, a big, curvy, soft bundle of femininity, full figured in just all the right places if you get my drift.

We sat in a booth and kissed some more and talked. Amy was in a very relaxed mood and talked about her life. It seemed pretty much that she was glad she had recently left home, finding her parents so restrictive. She asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said I didn't, and then I reversed the question.

"I don't Max," she told me, and then candidly said, "I've actually only ever had one, and he turned out to be a bastard." I saw a tear well at the corner of one of her eyes. "Max, I was much bigger than I am now when I dated him last year. We went out for a couple of weeks and then..." she was a bit choked up now..."then we were going to have sex one night, my first time ever, and I overheard him talking to someone on the phone. The bastard was only with me for a bet, and he was saying this was his night to collect."

"Bloody hell," I said, "I'm surprised he didn't put you off men for life?"

"He nearly did," she confessed. I asked what happened then. "Well Max, basically we got back to his flat, I put him in a judo hold, told him what I thought of him and left, but not before I wrenched a few of his shoulder muscles."

At this we laughed together, her sadness dropped away, and she hit me with her big killer smile which was most alluring, although I made a mental note not to try and annoy her too much!

We finished our drinks, and I invited her back to my house, which seemed to make her happy. We left and got a cab.

Back there, I put a radio on at low volume, and we sat on the sofa. Soon we were kissing and running our hands over each others body. I learnt that Amy loved having her neck and ears kissed softly, and a finger traced up and down her spine.

My cock was really straining against my jeans. That little voice inside my head told me it was 'that' time. So I went for it. I stood and pulled my jeans, socks and shorts off, my shirt too, and then sat next to her naked. Her eyes were drawn to my cock. She seemed to like what she saw and I put her hand on it. Quite clumsily she too firmly gripped the base and pumped it up and down.

"Easy baby," I told her, and took her hand in mine, traced it around my cock-head, and placed her other hand to squeeze my balls. I relaxed and let her play with me gently and tenderly.

I kissed Amy, and told her she was "lovely;" that she was my "big fine girl." She liked this name. She smiled and we kissed intensely, our tongues danced together as she continued to fondle me with both hands. My cock was hard enough to dig up a road with and I was pretty near to cumming.

I lay back across the sofa and held her face in my hands, stroking her cheeks and lips softly. Then I tilted her chin so that she was looking at me with her bright blue eyes. I winked at her, and she got my hint. She enthusiastically bobbed her head down and sucked the head of my cock hard like it was a Popsicle to be drained of sweet juice.

Wow, it was heavenly. I could not hold back with the pleasure I felt, and without warning her I came, shooting jets of cum into her mouth. She spluttered, actually choked for a couple of seconds, before, bless her, she recovered and began to swallow my cum down her throat.

When I had finished she licked the remnants of cum from my cock then kissed my mouth, sharing that sweet sticky taste and aroma with me. Some of the clear gooey jism was stuck slightly comically to her chin.

We lay back kissing like this a while, then I stood, took her hand and led her to my big soft bed, where, me naked and she still clothed, we lay down together.

Amy pulled her T-shirt over her head, and then released the clip at the back of her big white bra which fell away, and her huge boobs burst forth. Wow, the sight of them had me literally licking my lips. They were lovely; very smooth and pale looking, and for a 20 year-old woman they hung fairly low, probably due to their size. Best of all they were topped by massive erect dark pink nipples. I dropped my mouth and feasted on both alternately, licking, sucking and gently chewing on them; the slightly rubbery feel of them on my lips, teeth and tongue was wonderful.

Amy sighed softly and quite clumsily began to ruffle her hands through my hair and stroke my cheekbones.

I kissed my way slowly southwards, tracing around a gold and diamond belly button stud and her wide, curvy and sensuous hips. I opened her jeans button, and pulled the zipper down. Amy may have been a shy, slightly nervous young woman, but she knew what she wanted now all right: she pulled her knees up and her jeans down and off in a surprisingly slinky efficient moment, leaving her now wearing only a tight black thong and a big smile.

I pulled the thong off myself, grabbed a pillow which I eased under her butt, then asked her to, "Spread your legs babe."

I was aware of her trembling very slightly with nerves and expectation and I heard her breathing go quite deep and fast, but she did as I wanted.

"Mmmmmm," I involuntarily sighed, feasting my gaze upon the centre of her femininity. She had a fairly full dark pubic bush, but all above her beautiful fresh pussy, which was long lipped and very pink in colour. It was beautiful, more so than any wild or cultivated flower I have ever seen.

I licked the length of it once. Her unique taste and smell was delicious to me, so I licked it again, and again... 'Mmmmmm' indeed.

She had a pretty big clit which I located with my fingers, and rolled it softly between my forefinger and thumb. I slipped my tongue to the entrance of her sweet vagina and lapped her. Amy was letting out very quiet sighs. She was otherwise fairly placid, laying back and enjoying being eaten out.

Soon she was extremely wet, and the tang of her seeping pussy juice played a sweet song on my taste buds. I touched my own cock, it was really hard again, then I took my mouth from her pussy and went to slip a couple of fingers inside that tight pink cavern. I remembered she was a virgin and paused.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said.

"It's ok Max," she replied, "I've um, er, had toys in there."

I inserted my fingers and started stroking inside her tightness so that I was kind of rubbing her clit from the inside and out simultaneously. Fuck, she wet. She shortly shuddered and seemed to clench her butt cheeks tight as she came, muttering, "Uh uh uh uh," in a quiet voice.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.