Mother and Son Union - Cover

Mother and Son Union

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: 17 year old James comes home unexpectedly and finds his mother, Lois fucking a stranger. He is angry at her betrayal of the family. Then when his father can't make their annual ski trip James and Lois end up on a weeks vacation - alone, and sparks fly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   First   .

TGIF. It was almost seven in the evening before I finally closed my office door. I left hospital administration, walked down the hall to radiology, took the stairwell down two floors and exited into the parking garage. I found my car and drove out of the garage thinking about tonight. My 17-year-old son, James, was staying at a friend's house and my husband, Allan was in Chicago on a business trip. Tonight was the night that I would meet my lover at my house, for the very first time. We had been seeing each other for just over six months, but we had never spent an entire night together and he certainly hadn't ever been to my place. I reached under my skirt and touched my bare pussy. It was wet with anticipation. I drew a finger between my lips and tasted myself; the taste was one of saltiness and high expectations.

He had called my phone earlier that afternoon and left a text message that I was to take off my panties, right then and there, and then take a picture of my pussy and send it back to him - immediately. I am the assistant administrator at a 400-bed hospital and although, my office affords me a modicum of privacy, there are a number of employees and visitors who walk by or come into my office daily. Oh well, here goes nothing. I lifted my skirt until it was almost to my waist and then removed my panties as he had asked. I put them in my purse and retrieved my Motorola cell-phone and took a shot of my bare pussy. I looked at the photo to make sure it would meet his demands, and then I sent it back to his cell phone.

As I neared my house I grabbed the remote and opened the garage door, drove in and parked. I closed the door and went into the house through the kitchen and walked over to the bar and poured myself a cold glass of white wine. He had told me to leave the house dark, keep on my work clothes and wait for his arrival. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes when I saw his headlights pulling into my driveway and then heard his car door open and close. I walked to the front door in anticipation and waited for his knock. When the knocked finally came, I open the door and let him into my house.

James was only a few blocks from home. He had decided not to stay overnight because his friend's mother had fallen ill and he just felt it would be better if he let the family have some privacy. He had tried to call home but all he got was the answering machine. He knew better than to call mom at work, unless it was a dire emergency, so he figured he would just drive home and spend some time with mom. He came around the corner and saw a new BMW parked in the driveway. Unusual, he thought. I didn't know mom was expecting company tonight. Then he noticed that there weren't any lights on in the house. What was going on, he wondered? James walked up to the front door and peered in the side window, but saw nothing. He put his key in the door and quietly let himself in the house. At first he didn't hear or see anything, but then he heard muffled voices coming from the library at the back of the house. Silently, he walked down the hall to the library and peeked around the doors.

He heard an unknown male voice say, "Are you a slut?"

"Yes, I'm a slut." He heard his mother's voice.

"You took off your panties at work when I asked you too; does that make you my slut?"

"Yes, I am your slut."

"Did you play with your pussy at your desk?"

"Yes I did and I made myself cum. There are stains on my chair."

"Come over here slut, lift your skirt, and finger fuck your pussy."

James saw his mother walkover to the man sitting on the couch, lift her skirt and start sliding a finger in and out of her pussy. He couldn't believe his eyes. He would have never believed in a million years that his mother would betray his dad like this. Then he heard the next command.

"Take off your blouse and bra, get on your knees and suck my cock."

He watched as his mother unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the couch beside the stranger, her bra followed. She took two steps towards the couch and then got down on her knees. James saw that she didn't immediately take his cock into her mouth, but rather licked around his shaft, suck on his balls and then moved up and engulf the head and shaft deep into her mouth. James had never thought about his mother sexually, but watching her almost naked body bobbing up and down on a hard cock was making his cock stiff and he could feel pre-cum leaking out into his pants.

The man looked up and said, "That's my good little cock sucker. Now I am going to cum down your throat, so keep those beautiful lips sucking."

James heard the man's breathing getting deeper and faster and he knew that he was about to shoot his cum into his mother mouth.

"Aarghhh, I'mm cccuming."

James just stared in awe; the man had grabbed his mother's head and shot cum down her throat. While he watched, the man removed his cock from his mother's lips and James could see some of his cum dribbling down the side of his mother's cheeks. The stranger reached out with a finger, wiped off some cum, and stuck the finger in his mouth.

"Not bad. I do taste good, don't I slut?"

"Yes. I love the taste of your cum, but I think I taste better."

James really wanted to take out his cock and stroke it until he came, but he just couldn't do it for fear of getting caught. Finally he could watch no more of this abomination so he quietly retreated down the hall, went out the door and he drove away. He needed to get away from that house and his slut mother. How could she betray his father like that? What was going on in her head and life that she needed to be debased and humiliated? James drove down to the beach, parked and tried to get some sleep, but he was uncomfortable and the thoughts and pictures of what he had seen kept running through his head. At around six in the morning he drove back home and parked down the street from his house and waited. When the stranger's car left, James drove up, parked and went into the house, now an eerier home for what he had witnessed.

Lois looked up as her son came in the front door, "Hey James, what are you doing home this early? I didn't think you would be out of bed this early on a Saturday morning."

"Oh, I just wanted to come home. We were up late goofing off, so I thought I'll come home and get a little shuteye before lunch." Asking me what I am doing up this early, that's nerve coming from a slut who's been fucking and sucking all night long.

"Ok honey, I'll call you when it's lunchtime."

James walked up the staircase and down to his room. When he passed his parents room he looked in and saw that the sheets were strewn all over the bed and her clothes were in a heap on the dressing chair. Fucking slut.

Lois sat down at the kitchen table. She was wondering why James seemed to be so distant this morning. Oh well, teenagers.

Lois had turned 40 on her last birthday, but thought she could pass for 35, maybe even 30 depending on who was responding to the age question. She got up and walked into the hall and looked at her figure in the mirror. At 5'9" and 132 pounds she cut a shapely figure. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and curly and her breasts still stood our proudly tho she wished they were just a bit larger than her 34C's. Still... not a bad looking woman.

Her marriage to James's father, Allan, had probably been a mistake in the long run, but you don't always get to choose your circumstances, especially when you're only 22. She had met Allan after she finished graduate school and was doing her internship at a private hospital in Orlando, Florida. Allan had been the assistant administrator and 17 years her senior. He cut a swashbuckling path around the hospital and was a very eligible bachelor, his wife having passed away six months earlier. Lois at first liked working for Allan and then she found herself falling in love with this tall, handsome man with the great sense of humor. They hid their relationship until she finished her internship and then they were married.

The marriage and relationship blossomed and grew until three years ago when Allen was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and forced to undergo a triple by-pass surgery. Since then their sex life had steadily deteriorated and Allan seemed to be in a constant mental funk. One of the physicians where Lois worked knew Allan and thought it might be depression, a common occurrence among by-pass patients.

Lois woke James for lunch and when he sat down at the table he didn't seem to have an appetite or much to say. Even when Lois brought up their upcoming ski trip, James seemed to be miles away. Finally, Lois asked him, "Jim honey, is anything wrong?"

"No mother, why do you ask?"

"Oh you just seem real quiet this weekend and I thought something might be troubling you, that's all."

"Nope, nothing at all mom." Yea he thought nothing at all; it's just that you're fucking some stud in our house, that's all. "I'm headed over to see Patty but I'll be home for dinner, see you later mom," and he was gone.

Lois was puzzled. James had never avoided her like he did this morning and now at lunch, something was going on with that boy and she needed to find out what it was. Couldn't be Patty, if they had broken-up or had a major fight he would have told her, no it was something else. I think his grades are still good, although I haven't seen any reports lately. Hummmm, well I'll talk to him when he gets home.

At dinner that evening James remained quiet and distant and Lois was trying her best to figure out why her son was so aloof. "Honey, what's wrong with you, you're so quiet?"

"Nothing mom, I'm just thinking, that's all."

For the remainder of the weekend no matter what she did James remained distant from her. She tried to get him to sit and talk, but he always seemed too busy for her.

It was almost nine on Sunday morning when James finished showering, dressing and preparing to escape from his slut mother's house. He walked out of his bedroom and down the hall intent on stopping by the kitchen to grab something to eat before he left the house. As he walked by his mother's room he noticed that the door was slightly ajar and when he peered in he saw his mother, nude, sitting at her dressing table and rubbing lotion on her body. He could clearly see her breasts, both from the direct side view and through her reflections in the mirror. He was strangely attracted to her body, but at the same time repelled at her wanton nakedness. As James watched, his mother rose up from her chair, put one foot on the dressing chair, then she bent over and began rubbing some of her lotion between her legs and around the sides of her pussy. The way she was positioned gave James a perfect view of her pussy and ass as she rubbed the lotion on her body. He got very hard watching his mother playing her pussy and his hand moved down and started stroking his cock through his jeans. James quietly left his mother's door and walked back to his bedroom. Once inside he closed the door and ripped off his pants and underwear and stood in front of his mirror stroking his cock. While he watched himself in the mirror he closed his eyes and let his mind wander back to Friday night. "Oh yea, you're my slut mother. Suck my cock you bitch. Get it all in your mouth. That's it, suck me. Harder. Oh God mother I'm Ccumminggggg," and James shot a full load of cum all over the mirror.

Lois was sitting at her dressing table applying the Victoria's Secret body lotion when she saw her son's reflection in the mirror. She continued rubbing but kept one eye on the mirror. When he didn't walk away she was secretly pleased with herself. Then, for some unknown reason, something she couldn't even comprehend, she stood up, put one leg on the dressing chair and bend down and started applying the lotion to her pussy. She knew he could see her pussy and ass and it thrilled her. When she saw that he had left his vantage point she stopped what she was doing and threw on her robe. Lois walked out of her bedroom and down the hall to James's room and put her ear to the door and listened.

She heard him talking and when she listened closer she clearly heard her son saing, "Oh yea, you're my slut mother. Suck my cock you bitch. Get it all in your mouth. That's it suck me. Oh God mother..." Lois couldn't take any more. She knew he was jacking off thinking about her and she was so wet and horny she rushed back into her room, shut and locked the door and lay on the bed playing with her pussy and clit until she too came.

Lois never did get a chance to talk with James and early on Sunday afternoon her husband returned home from his trip. Things returned to a semblance of normalcy in the household, that is, until Thursday evening. The family had just sat down for dinner when Allan broached the upcoming ski trip.

"Ok you two, I have some bad news."

Both Lois and James looked up from dinner and wondered what was wrong.

"What is it honey?" Lois asked.

"Well, I can't accompany you two on the ski trip on Friday. Something urgent has come up at the office and you'll have to go it alone this time."

Lois looked across at Allan then back to James. "Well, we'll just cancel, that's all." James nodded his agreement.

"No you won't. I know you both have been looking forward to this trip for some time now, so you will go. Besides it's all prepaid, and we can't get our money back, so you might as well go and enjoy yourselves. Now that's it, it's settled."

Friday afternoon came quickly and James and Lois had the car packed and were on the way to the mountains. It was almost a three hour drive and it quickly became obvious that James was avoiding his mother. They were over half way to the cabin and he hadn't said two words to her and she was perplexed. "Hey honey, you're awful quite. Is something bothering you?"

"No mom, I'm just thinking."

"What about honey?"

If she only knew he thought. He was going to be cooped up for the next week with his slut mother. A traitor to her family. Someone who would easily abandon both him and his father for the quick fuck with a younger stud. "Oh just about some school courses."

The remainder of the drive went smoothly but James remained quiet. They arrived at the lodge, got the keys for their cabin and drove down the path for a half mile to their destination. Both James and Lois were in a state of shock when they entered the cabin and looked around. It was an "A" frame with a high loft that was the "only" bedroom. Below the loft was the main living room with a small kitchen off to the right of the fireplace and a bathroom to the rear of the cabin. It was obviously a cabin for two people, not a family. Lois called the front desk and complained, but the clerk told her that theirs was the last cabin available, sorry.

"Well James, you take the loft and I'll sleep on the couch, it will be Ok, I think"

"No mother, you take the loft and I'll use the couch."

"No it's settled James, you have the loft. Besides I'm older and need easier access to the bathroom, so that's it."

They finished unloading the car, got a nice fire going in the fireplace and were generally settling in for the week. "Are you hungry, honey?" Lois asked.

"Yea mom, I could eat a horse."

Lois fixed a nice steak dinner for the two of them, opened a bottle of wine and they sat down to eat. After a while Lois broke the silence of the evening, "James honey, I know that something is bothering you so why don't you just tell me?"

It may have been the timing of her question or the fact that he had a couple glasses of wine, he wasn't sure but he just blurted out, "I saw you mom. I saw you last Friday night."

Lois was stunned. He had been there? What exactly had he seen? "Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to see that, I thought you would be gone for the night."

"Yea sorry, right. Well I was pretty sure that you didn't want anyone in OUR family to know about that."

Lois rose from her chair and moved around the table and sat down beside her son and put her arm around his shoulder. "James, you won't understand this, but I never meant to hurt you or your father."

He looked at her, took another sip of wine and said, "Mother how could you? How could you do this... to dad? Why were you fucking some guy in our house?"

"Watch your mouth James! Don't use that language with me."

"Oh yea, now isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black. Do the words, I'm your cum slut mean anything to you? Huh, do they. How about the part where your playing with your pussy and coming at your desk, what about that?"

She reacted without thinking when she reached out and slapped his face. "Don't you talk to me that way, I'm still your mother!"

James jumped up from the table and started up to the loft. He turned, looked at her and spat, "Yes, you still are my mother, the one that sucks cocks and has cum running down her throat, and you do all of that in our house with some fucking stranger."

Lois watched her son climb the stairs and get into the bed and roll over towards the wall. She got up from the table, cleared off the dishes, and shut off all of the lights. The only remaining light came from the fireplace and Lois sat down in the over stuffed arm chair and finished off her wine, then poured another glass and thought about this evenings encounter. It was almost ten when she went into the bathroom to change into her night clothes. She rummaged through her suitcase then remembered that when she had packed the week before she was thinking about seducing Allan and all she packed were baby dolls with matching panties. Lois donned the PJ's and walked back out to the living room and lay down on the couch. She wasn't there long, tossing and turning before she decided that she needed to apologize to James for slapping him.

Lois climbed the stairs and walked to the side of the bed and sat down. She looked at her son and said, "James. James honey, are you asleep?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.