The Old Man and the

The Old Man and the "C"

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: Richard is single and almost 64. He has been having an on and off affair with his 38 year old neighbor. One night after one of their trysts, she asks him to deflower her 16 year old daughter. Richard is shocked, but what can a good neighbor do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   .

To understand this story you need to know a little bit about me. My name is Richard Rogers and I will be 64 this coming September. I stand 6'4" and weigh 230 pounds, I'm not fat but I do have a tad bit of a stomach - too much good food and wine, I expect. I have brown hair and eyes and my women friends tell me a killer ass. I have been married and divorced twice and currently live alone in a rural four-plex. Oh, I do have a sometimes girlfriend, and by sometimes I mean when she can get away from her husband for a while. She works as a traveling nurse, so every couple of months she gets up to my facility and we pretend to be a couple for the time she is here. Normally I don't fool around where I work because it is just a bad idea. Another thing; I need to burst the myth about nurses. Everything you read about how sexual nurses are and how good looking they are and how they all fuck like bunnies, well that's just total bullshit. Most nurses aren't good looking regardless of what you have read. Nurses are like the rest of the women in the universe except that they tend to be on the heavy side and they have some of the worlds' worst habits, like smoking, overeating and wearing crappy clothes. If I had to make a nude nurse calendar out of my staff I don't think I could get beyond Ms. July, maybe not even that far. Oh yes, back to me, I have a gold nipple ring with an onyx ball and wear a half-carat diamond ear stud in my left ear. OK, so now you know that I live in California.

I do make good money, a little over a $100K a year plus another $40K from my military retirement and I am a senior manager at the local hospital. I am a very "sexual" creature by nature and always have been. That's probably why I've been divorced twice. I have been told, again by those women friends, that I am handsome and look somewhere in my early 50's. I like good food and good liquor so I always have a nice selection of red and white wines on hand as well as a good bottle of single malt scotch in my cabinet.

As I said, I live in a two story, four-plex. It was build in the early 30's and is architecturally very unique. There are two, one bedroom apartments and two, two bed apartments. They are arranged so you only have one common wall between tenants and the owner only rents to quiet individuals. My place is a dream. Down stairs I have a small kitchen a separate dining area and a large living room with 12' ceilings. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a single bath. Well, calling one room a bedroom might be a stretch, it is only 8' by 9' and I use it as an office. But the other bedroom is a pure joy for those who like sex-capades. It is 24' by 26' and my king-sized bed hardly fills up a third of the room. A lot of room to have "fun" in if you get my drift. The apartments have a fairly large common patio directly outside everyone's backdoors, which is the most convenient way to enter or exit each unit as the back door leads directly to the carport.

Across from my unit is Jim and Sandy, a middle-aged heavy set couple. Sandy is a schoolteacher and Jim works as a general maintenance guy. In the corner next to Jim and Sandy lives Patty. Patty works as a student counselor at the local junior college. She is 22 and about 5'2" and kind of rotund, not my type at all, but she is a very nice person and a good neighbor. Next to me lives Mary and her daughter Cynthia but everyone just calls her "C." Mary is a beautiful woman and a good neighbor too. She is 38, 5'7," 125 pound, blonde hair and a 34B bust line. She has a great body with nice long legs. She is also a great fuck! How do I know that? Easy, Mary and I get together at my place at least once or twice a month for fun and games.

Now to break another well known myth, old people and sex. Most people think that as you age the sexual urges wanes. Wrong! The older I have gotten the more I like sex. When my sometimes girlfriend is in town we make love at least twice a day, once in the evening and once in the morning before going off to work. We also make love, touch and feel each other and generally have a raunchy time outside of the house too. If you had been around at the right time you might have found her giving me a blow job at the theater, or me playing with her nipples while walking in the mall. Once we fucked in the men's changing room at Macy's and another time I fingered her to completion while we were eating at a Red Rooster restaurant. Oh I will admit to some age related failings, for instance I use Enzyte for the simple reason that it makes my cock thicker. Not that there was anything wrong with my cock, it is a nice 8" when hard and I have never had any complaints, but... I still like the thicker look. I also use a product called Ogleplex. I saw it advertised as a product that would make a man cum better, harder and with more cum than ever before. I'm not positive it works, but I think it might so I continue taking it. I also use Viagra. For one thing as I went past 60 I did seem to have a harder time getting it up and it seemed that I had a bit more difficulty when I came too, it just took a little longer than I liked. Now with the Big "V" I can fuck for three or four hours straight before I cum and that, I call a modern miracle of science!

Another thing about my sexual proclivity. I was taught how to make love to a woman when I was 22 by a 55 year old lady who will forever remain one of the best fucks I've ever had. She spent hours showing me what a woman likes and doesn't like and what a man can do to please a woman. For instance, did you know that to find a woman's "G" spot all you have to do in put your index finger in her pussy, nail side down, and pretend she has an itch just behind the clit and then you scratch it. No kidding, next time try it and see what happens. Another thing, you can't just cum and quit. Oh your mate might not say anything to you, but she won't be happy. Generally the woman hasn't cum when you have and you need to let her release too. On those occasions when I came before she had, she made me get down and eat her out until she came. Now don't go scrunching up your face like that, a cream pie isn't all that bad. She also had a firm rule for me to follow and it has always made me the "toast of the town" amongst the women I have gone to bed with; the rule: always make a woman have at least three orgasms before you ever get you cock anywhere near their pussy. One of the best pieces of advice I have ever received.

Anyway, back to Mary. She was married to a small time lawyer and he was pretty much the town drunk. He would drink, slap her around for a while, and then wander off to an empty room to sleep it off. When Mary couldn't stand it any longer, she took "C" and moved in here, that was almost seven years ago. Mary and I hit it off immediately and on those occasions when Mary wanted to go out on a date I would baby-sit C. I have watched C grow up from a little girl into a beautiful woman although she is just 16. C is the spitting image of her mother, only younger. She stands almost 5'9" and is a scrawny 110 pounds but it looks real nice on her. Her breasts are 32C and I expect they will grow as she gets older, still, they always get my attention especially when she is running around bra-less in those short T-shirts that teenagers wear now.

Last Wednesday night C was at the library studying and Mary came over, knocked on my door and yelled, "Hey Richard, can I come in?"

I opened the door and let her in. She walked directly to the couch and plopped down. "What's up Mary?" I asked.

"Well C is at the library and I was getting a little horny so I thought..."

"Good idea, in fact great idea," and I took her by the hand and led her up to the bedroom. "Do you feel like a whipping tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, let's do it!"

I opened a drawer and took out three silk scarves and tied one around Mary's eyes, then led her to the center of the doorway where I have installed two "O" rings. I tied a scarf to each of her hands and then pulled them up and through the "O" rings and tied them off. Then I went to the nightstand and took out the ridding crop I kept for just such occasions and walked back to Mary. "OK bitch, I am going to beat you then fuck you, hear me?"

"Oh no, please don't hurt me," she responded as our little game began.

"You'll have to beg me not to hurt you." I started opening her blouse, slowly, one button at a time.

"Please sir, who ever you are, don't do this to me. I'm a virgin and I want to save myself for marriage."

"Fuck you, I'm going to make you my slut and there's nothing you can do about it." I had her shirt open and I reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra. Mary's breasts fell out of the cups and I saw that her nipples were already hard. I bent down and started sucking and biting Mary's nipples and I heard her draw in a deep breath. I took one of my hands and reached down and under her skirt and gently drew my fingers up her thigh until I reached her panties. I could feel Mary's dampness as I drew the finger between her pussy lips and up to her clit. As I played with her clit and suck on a nipple I watched her with great amusement as she danced around on her toes trying to alternately get away from my probing fingers and get them farther into her damp pussy.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Play with my pussy - Please. Get a finger in me."

"So you're a virgin? Well for a good girl you sure seem wet and now you want me to finger fuck you and play with your pussy? Doesn't seem like you're a good girl after all, seems more like you're a slut. Are you a slut?"

"Yes. Yes I am a slut, now please play with my pussy. You can fuck me, I'm yours."

I picked up the crop and walked around behind her. "Slut you need to be punished." I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I knelt down and rolled her panties down her legs and tossed them aside. I gently started whipping her butt with the crop. The secret to great sex while using BDSM is to be gently. A little slapping can make a woman's orgasm even stronger, but slapping to hard will kill the moment.

"Ow, ow, you're hurting me. Stop please stop. I'll be good. Please. Ow."

I kept hitting her ass with the crop and she danced on her feet trying to get away from me, but not too far. I walked around in front of her and started rubbing the crop between her pussy lips and then I pushed it into her pussy and fucked her with it.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Untie me, let me down and fuck me."

I untied both of her hands and removed the blindfold. Mary took off her blouse and bra and ran for the bed. When she hopped on the bed I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge. I grabbed onto her legs and dropped down on my knees and began eating her sweet smelling pussy. She wrapped both legs around my neck and pulled me tight into her twat. I reached up and opened her pussy lips and sucked in her clit. I kept sucking her clit in and out between my teeth, kind of like a female blow job, until I heard her scream with pleasure.

"Oh, God Damn Richard. Oh Fuck me. I'mmm ccuuummmmmmiiiiinnnggg!"

Her hips bucked but they stayed locked around my neck. I could feel her cum running out and spreading out around my mouth as I licked her pussy and flicked her clit as fast and hard as I could. Mary's hips bounced on the bed and she just kept yelling something about how she was coming and coming. I untangled my head from her legs and stood up and looked down at her. "You know honey, that's why I was eating your pussy, to make you cum. Why are you always so surprised?"

She just laughed at me. "I'm not surprised you dumb shit, I'm just telling the world I'm fucking coming, that's all."

I reached out to her and grabbed her ankles. "Over you go girl" and Mary got on to her knees. I pushed her head down onto the bed and took my cock and aimed it at the entrance to her pussy. "Ok cum slut, here it comes" and I plunged deep within her womb.

"Oh God Richard, that feels wonderful."

I stood as close to the bed as I could and slowly pumped my cock in and out of her wet pussy, pausing when the head got almost all the way out of her lips, then back in again. I was bent over her back so I could reach around with one arm and massage her breast and play with her nipple and I could clearly hear her moaning. I continued at this pace until I could tell that she was ready again and I quickened my pace.

"Oh fuck. Shit, fuck, piss" she screamed, and she came and came.

I didn't stop fucking her this time I just kept up my pace. Mary was in ecstasy and was telling the whole world what was happening to her body. I had another trick to play so I slowed my pace down and used my cock as a sexual weapon. I was fucking her, but using only the head of my cock to go in and out between her cunt lips, rubbing back and forth on her clit. She knew what I was doing and she liked it.

"God Damn you Richard, your fucking teasing me, fucking teasing me. Stop that and fuck me for real."

"Yes I am teasing and I'm enjoying it too. Now you reach a hand under and play with your pussy."

I saw her left arm move under her belly and felt it when she started playing with her pussy and my cock. I loved it when Mary did that, it was a great feeling to have her finger rubbing on my cock as it went in and out of her lovely cunt.

"Richard," she asked, "do you want to fuck my ass? If you do, it's Ok."

"Nope, I perfectly happy to cum right where I am now," I replied.

"Ok," she retorted, "but then would you please pick up the pace because I'm ready to feel your hot cum shooting in me."

I started banging her faster and faster, even once in a while even slapping her ass until I knew I was almost there. She knew I was ready too and without a word spoken between us I could feel Mary start to use her vaginal muscles and begin to squeeze my cock, milking it, even before I was shooting my cum into her.

"Oh fuck Mary, here I... cccuuuummmmm." And I shot my load deep into her pussy. I kept up fucking this woman, lasting for as long as I could and at one point I heard her cum one more time. Finally I withdrew my cock from her and jumped up on the bed and pulled a pillow down under my head. I looked over at Mary who had also turned around and laid down, "you know Mary, you are absolutely a great fuck!

"Why thank you Richard, the feeling is mutual."

We lay there for almost five minutes with out talking, just stroking each other's bodies, then she turned to me

"Richard, I actually came over tonight for a reason."

"Besides fucking my brains out?"

"Yes, besides that, although that was fun. Actually... I was thinking... uh"

I turned and looked at her. "Mary, I've never seen you at a loss for words, what's up?"

Mary rolled onto her side and looked directly into my eyes. "Richard I need a favor, a really big personal favor from you. Please don't be angry with me or think badly of me when I ask you, Ok?"

"Christ Mary I won't. I've know you for almost seven years, you can ask me anything."

"Well... Richard... you know C is 16 now and I put her on the pill last month, not that she is sexually active yet, but I know it's coming and I can't do anything about it, you know what I mean?"

"Sure. I know how you must feel. So you want me to have the father/daughter talk with her, let her know about guys."

"Well, not really. Us girls have already had that talk. No, actually I want you to... uh... take her cherry!"

I was stunned. I couldn't believe what I had just heard "What! You want me to do what?" I was almost screaming at her. My mind was in a twirl. Fuck C? No that isn't the right thing to do. Make love to Mary's daughter, oh my god! "Jesus Christ, Mary, make love to C, what in the hell are you thinking?"

"Just listen to me Richard. I know how this must sound..."

"Sound? Shit Mary, you're talking about me fucking your daughter."

"Look Richard I have been thinking about this for a long time. You are the kindest, most gentle lover I have ever known, and you've told me yourself that an older woman taught you how to make love. So I thought that before C has her cherry popped by some hormonal teenager in the back seat of a car, it would be better for her to know what real love making is all about."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.