Helping Out at the Bar - Cover

Helping Out at the Bar

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Her husband ask her to take a part time job helping out at a bar

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Tina had been married to Dave for 21 years and was content in her life with him. Dave was very much in love with her and his whole life revolved around her. His wife was always in the mood for sex and Dave was beginning to worry that she was not being taken care of sexually, often enough. This was not a problem that Tina was aware of but Dave could see it in her face as she would lie next to him after sex licking and sucking his cock long after he was soft.

Dave decided to take a step towards correcting this problem one evening while watching Tina clean their juices from his cock. "You have to be the best cock sucker in the whole world." Dave told her while smiling and running his hand through her hair. "I would really like it if you would take a job somewhere around men and seduce one every now and then."

Her eyes caught his as she digested what was just said and she pulled her mouth from his cock with a "plop". "What do you mean?" She replied grinning. Stroking her hair he replies quietly, "I would like you to be able to have sex anytime you want and I just can't keep up anymore. You would, though have to tell me all about it." They both laugh and she gives his cock one last suck before scooting up to his face and saying, "Where would I work and what would I do?"

They lie awake for hours talking about the different jobs she can do and apply for but everything always seems to come back to sex. She is just good at and loves sex.

In the morning, Tina is up as always when Dave finds her in the living room reading the paper. She reads off several jobs before looking to Dave and saying, "How about a waitress in a bar?" They discuss this and decide that in a small bar it might be fun.

That afternoon Dave and Tina drive around town looking at small bars, trying to find what they have pictured in their discussion. Suddenly Dave sees a bar secluded back off the road and turns around to go back. From the parking lot it is obvious they are in a pretty bad part of town but Tina's insistence makes Dave park and they go inside. The bar is small with 2 pool tables, 4 booths, 10 tables and 11 stools at the bar. They make their way to the bar as their eyes adjust and sit in the middle of the bar.

Dave orders 2 drinks as Tina looks around the room smiling at a couple of patrons playing pool. The bartender is a large black man and he extends his hand to Dave saying in a deep forceful voice, "Hi my names Tony." Tina reaches out suddenly with a smile, causing Tony's hand to reach away from Dave and take hers. She holds his hand smiling and says, "I'm Tina and this is my husband Dave." "Nice to meet you two. What brings you in to a place like this today?" It's obvious to everyone that Tony is very aware that Tina is still holding his hand. Tina lets his hand slowly slip free and Dave shakes his hand in a manly way.

In an almost flirting manner Tina giggles while asking, "Would a waitress help your business out at all?" Tony leans against the back of the bar and starts to think that they are from a job service or something as he responds a little coldly, "We don't make that kind of money around here and these guys don't mind getting their own drinks." Dave jumps in and responds cheerfully, "We're not a labor company. Tina just wants to work for you in your bar." Tony smiles and chuckles lightly saying, "I thought you had conned me into a sales pitch. Why would you want to work in a bar like this?" "I just want to work in a small bar for a nice boss if he thinks that I could help his business." Tina replied while staring at him in her sexy way.

"Let me think about it for a few minutes," was Tony's only reply. Dave stands telling Tony, "We'll be shooting pool while you think about it." As they walk to the back Tina shakes her ass a little harder then normal, knowing that Tony will be watching.

A few people trickle in and all eyes seem to focus on Tina in her tight slacks. Tina leans into Dave and whispers, "All these men are black and they are staring at me like I'm naked." Dave takes his shot and answers calmly, "You are a gorgeous middle aged white woman, wearing tight clothes, which you fill out nicely. I am surprised they haven't come over and ask you to dance yet."

They finish their game and sit back down at the bar. Looking at Tina, Tony stares at her cleavage as Dave looks to see what he is looking at. Tina has unbuttoned her top button letting Tony have a small peak into what's hidden underneath. Dave breaks the moment saying to Tony, "Well what do you think? Do you think, her as a waitress, now and then would make you anymore money?" Slowly looking away from her chest Tony replies, "We can work something out. Working here you'll work for tips only and a little extra if business picks up." Dave begins to negotiate while Tina turns her back to the bar and looks at the men in the room. The lust filled expressions excite Tina in a way she has not experienced before.

Feeling emboldened now, Tina excuses herself to use the restroom and walks the long way around the room in a very sexy fashion. Even Dave is compelled to watch as every head turns.

While Tina is gone the men agree that Tina will;

1) Work for tips
2) Get free drinks
3) Get to keep the money men use to buy her drinks
4) Get a bonus for extra sales the bar collects
5) Dress sexy and flirt with the patrons

With the money issues out of the way the two men begin to talk a little more casually. As the conversation comes around to Tina, Dave Tells Tony, "Tina likes to be caught off guard. She always expects what's going to happen so every now and then I try and catch her off guard." Tony is smiling now as Dave continues. "Tomorrow ask her to give you her bra and hang it out so everybody knows that you have it. This will get you two off on the right foot. Don't be shy about telling her how you want her to dress also. She is quite the exhibitionist." Tony's mind races as he cannot figure how his life has changed so suddenly.

Once in the bathroom Tina discovers that there is only one bathroom with no lock on the door. The bathroom is very dirty with graffiti all over the walls. There are 2 stalls and 2 urinals in what is the dirtiest room Tina has ever seen.

Tina just straightens her hair in the mirror, unbuttons another button on her top and walks back into the room full of men. Stopping just outside the bathroom, she looks to the bar where the men are still talking and then to the pool tables where a young man plays by himself. Tina smiles to the young man and walks towards him, asking, "Would you like to play with me?" The young man has neural overload as she takes his game and reracks the balls. With the young man still silent Tina takes his cue and breaks. Smiling at him she hands him his cue and says, "Give it your best shot." Nervously the young man misses his shot so badly that Tina is not quite sure what he was shooting at.

Laughing playfully, Tina takes his stick gently while telling him, "Your mind is not on the game." Tina bends over in front of him, giving him a nice view of her ass before moving to make her shots. Her eyes catch his looking down her top as she hands him the cue, causing her to smile seductively. Tina knows at this point that this man is totally in her power as his shot does not hit any ball on the table.

The game is finished before the young man can compose himself enough to even tell her his name. Tina thanks him while lightly touching his arm and the man mumbles something.

Walking back to the bar Tina wonders if her pants are wet enough to show through. Tony extends his hand to Tina and she holds it while he tells her, "You can start tomorrow if you like. Dave here drives a hard bargain but you look like you're worth it." "Dave didn't sell me to you, did he? He can be quite the salesman," was Tina's quick response. Tony had to pause and wonder while Tina spoke up again asking, "What time would you like me?" Now smiling, Tony replies, "Be her around 4 and dress sexy." Grinning, Tina lets Tony's hand go and her and Dave head towards the door.

They are no sooner in the car when Tina begins digging around in Dave's pants to pull out his cock. Sitting there enjoying this blow job, Dave can hardly believe that this idea of his has worked out so well.

The next day Tina begins picking her outfit around 2 and is all excited about her new job. Dave watches and tells her, "I think you should look a little sluttier." Tina grabs a pair of tight short, shorts and puts them on before turning to Dave for his approval. Nodding his head, she knows he likes it and she grabs a lace bra and thin pink blouse much to his pleasure. Looking at herself in the mirror, she cannot help but like what she sees. Her black hair laying about her shoulders on the pink blouse, her breast straining lightly against her buttons and her long legs showing out of her shorts all help to excite her deeply.

Showing up early Tina walks in cheerfully at 3:45 and catches Tony changing light bulbs. Tony stops and stares saying, "Wow, you look really great. Turn around for me." Climbing down from the ladder while she smiles and turns slowly, he continues, "The bras a bit much. Take it off and hang it over the bar. We'll just use it for decoration." Tina tries not to seem flustered but heads to the bathroom and removes her bra. Looking at herself in the mirror, her nipples are visible in this tight blouse and they stiffen at the sight.

Gathering up her courage, Tina opens the door and walks to Tony. Tony whistles his approval which helps put Tina at ease. She begins cleaning tables while Tony finishes and pours them both a drink. Sitting at the bar next to Tony she feels small and finishes her drink quickly. When she asks for another Tony looks to her and says, "Are you sure? I wouldn't want you drunk on your first day." Tina smiled her sexy smile staring at Tony and replied, "Are you sure I look sexy enough?" Tony laughed loudly as he answered, "You'd look sexy in anything. I want you to look slutty." Tina giggled while taking her drink from Tony and said, "Dave told me the same thing today. What is it that makes you men like slutty women?"

From Tony's view point behind the bar he could see Tina's breasts fairly well and was staring. His response was a little more serious as he replied, "I not only like my women slutty but maybe a little trashy and even easy." Tina watched him stare at her chest making sure not to block his view and unbuttoned her top button which made the top button now the one between her boobs.

Tony's expression did not change and Tina spoke in a sultry voice, "It must be your lucky day. I'm slutty, trashy and easy." This causes them both to laugh and Tina stands and turns to clean the tables.

That night the patrons got to see Tina for the first time and it was obvious that they all approved. Tina made sure to flirt with all of the men while serving them drinks and even played a few rounds of pool. Most of the men were a little reserved but as the night wore on a few become very forward about what they would like to do to Tina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.