Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 7

Erotica Sex Story: Week 7 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

Not much really went on this week. Liz was very crabby and on a loose wire this week. She was waiting for me at work one day and a co-worker hit the lever on the chair she was sitting on. The chair was one of these types that had a lever to rise and lower it. Well the sudden jerk was not a good thing, he survived, and Aaron got chewed out for letting him doing it.

They were still excited about going to the Spiderman movie the following week. They just kept going doing their usual thing though by keeping up with they're signing and Aaron with his project for graduation. They talked on phone when possible and still had her change in his truck while at school. He could and would never get enough of seeing her naked.

They didn't get to spend much time together since it was mid-term week. But they managed to get some time here and there; she tried to come see him at work as much as she could. She kept getting dreamy about Spiderman as well, for she thought the idea of a guy kissing a woman while upside down was so hot. You ladies should know that scene, and you guys should go back and watch it. It is where Spiderman is hanging upside down under a waterspout and Mary Jane rolls up (or down depending on how you look at it) his mask long enough to have his mouth showing and they kiss. OK, I like that scene too.

They had made plans to have him pick her up Friday so they go see Spiderman on opening night. Some things at home came up and he wasn't feeling well that he called her at 3:30pm that he couldn't go. She got upset at him saying he should have told her yesterday instead of last minute. He had no idea what she meant last minute since he wasn't to pick her up for 3 more hours. They had a big argument about it, with him basically telling her if she was going to be like that then she should be just happy he told her at all. She wanted him to let her know a day ahead of time, which since it was last minute thing that popped up there was no way to know. He rescheduled with her for Saturday.

He went to pick her up Saturday and she was waiting for him at the window in the living room and came rushing out when she saw his truck. She had a very upset look on her face though. When she got in to the truck, she sat there and told him that he was a heel for treating her like that.

All he told her was that things pop-up that are out of his control and she needs to realize that. They went and got something to eat, and then to the movie. He being the gentleman (least in his eyes that day) paid for both tickets. When they got into the theater they picked a pretty close seat. They held hands and kissed here and there. The movie started the previews and then some kids sat next to them.

Aaron laid his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck here and there throughout the movie. He could feel the goose bumps he was giving her. She kept telling him to behave since of the kids around. In same breath she wasn't fighting him too hard to stop. They held hand when the movie was done and headed back to his truck so he could take her home. He was a bit tired, and asked if she would like for him to come in and just cuddle.

She said they weren't going to do anything though, but he was welcome to come in. Soon as they got to her room she pulled her bra off and panties. They cuddled up and he couldn't help himself and started playing her wet pussy. He started running his fingers in circles on her clit, and she showed him how to get her off from that. After a little time she got so hot for him that he got his pants off and slowly slid in and out of her. He loved making love to her; even if she was the only one he had ever been with. After he came inside her they just held on to each other for a bit. She said she knew he wouldn't keep his promise of them just cuddling, of course he said that it was her fault for taking her panties off cause he can't control himself when she is naked. After a bit of just relaxing he went home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.