Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 3

Erotica Sex Story: Week 3 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

Monday May 31st was Memorial Day. Aaron picked Liz up from her place and they went back to his. They spent the day playing with his dogs and just watching movies. He cooked her dinner and they practiced their signing. Liz just seemed to love being in Aaron's arms. Aaron loved having her there.

Aaron lived forty-five minutes away from Liz depending on the route taken. Liz had on a button up shirt on. Driving back to her house that night she unbuttoned her shirt and dropped her bra down. The whole ride home she had her breasts on proud display. Liz had very firm 34C breasts that jiggled when she laughed.

While at a stop light not far from his house, Liz opened up his belt and pants and pulled his very horny cock out. The rest of the trip she jacked him off slowly, sometimes fast. Every so often she would stop, wet her fingers, and rub some more. Aaron was way too excited to stop her, and since he was a virgin this was the most exciting thing he ever did (though normally he was a responsible driver).

Somehow beyond all his belief, he did not cum at all the whole time. When he pulled into her street he stopped a few houses down from her place, and she engulfed his member into her mouth. She said she was allergic to sperm and couldn't have him cum in her mouth. So when it came time for him to cum he warned her, and came on her hand. He had a rag in his truck he grabbed to clean up the mess.

When he pulled all the way to her house, her mom pulled in few seconds afterwards. Being the ever gentleman he was, he walked Liz up the driveway and met her mom. He was basically being a show off and was over doing being the gentleman and stuff. Liz was just blushing the whole time, and her mom was trying to figure out what was with her daughter. They all said good night and Aaron promised to be there early tomorrow at school to meet her before class.

Aaron had trouble sleeping that night, he could only think about how good it was to have Liz's mouth around his cock. Somehow he did get some sleep though. He did wake up ready for the day and longing to see his girlfriend. He quickly grabbed breakfast and headed out the door so he could see her. He got there and she was waiting patiently.

He walked up so quietly that he surprised her. When he sat down he leaned over and kissed her. She was blushing bright red, and he knew then she was hot in red. She told him that she didn't sleep much and never EVER felt this way about anyone. She was acting like an innocent little schoolgirl. Every time he kissed her or held her she was blush again and try hiding her face. He though it was sexy, he never had that affect on a girl before.

She said she had some rules for him, he knew he wasn't going to like this. She said they couldn't kiss or anything while at school if anyone was around. He knew he wasn't going to like this. He grabbed her by the shirt and bra and pulled her to him, and quickly kissed her before she gave any more rules. He took the breath right out of her. He didn't like the idea of supposedly having a girlfriend but not being able to do anything with her. They just held hands in silence. She really blushed when still holding her hand he lifted it up and kissed it like a gentleman would. OK, he watched too many movies.

They sat next to each other in class and held hands under the table. Yeah it was lame and mushy, but hell it was his first real girlfriend. The Dave made asked before everyone showed up in the room what is the number one reason for the degradation of society. Aaron was tired and answered that Dave was the reason for it. Now Dave was a good four inches taller and 200 lbs. heavier than Aaron but Aaron was never scared really of idiots. Dave acted like he was going to go after him, except that Liz was between them. She later chewed Aaron out for starting something with him.

Liz started working for the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) that day. Aaron and Liz went out to Aaron's truck after class and they put the windshield guard up. Then Liz proceeded to change her clothes for work. Liz's week spot was on her back, which Aaron couldn't help but start kissing up and down on while she was trying to change shirts. Aaron loved the fact that she would change in front of him. Aaron was very shy at times, and lately he had become somewhat of an Exhibitionist/Voyeur. Liz reached over and laid her head in Aaron's lap and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She quickly noticed that he was hard. She started blowing air on his cock and kissing up and down, this so wasn't helping Aaron out in trying to get it to go down.

Thank goodness Aaron always keeps some auto rags around the truck to clean up the windshield when it fogs or something. With Liz's problem with sperm in her mouth those rags will be used a lot. Soon as Liz made Aaron cum he cleaned up and kissed her in thanks. They just sat in the truck in the air conditioning 'til it was time for her family to show up. When they did he walked her to the car, and then hugged her goodbye. She left for work; he went for lunch then work as well. Working on campus has its advantages.

Aaron was on cloud nine most of the afternoon, and his co-workers noticed it. They all said he got laid finally. That just killed his mood; sex comments can still kill a virgin's mood real quick. He took it in stride though, because he figured if his luck held out he wouldn't have to worry about it much longer. He thought his luck must be going good if he finally had a girlfriend. He had two girlfriends prior to this. The first one didn't like to give hand jobs or blow jobs. Number 2 was psycho witch of a bitch (she was Wicca and acted like a bitch on crack). Number 2 complained he didn't call to at least say hello for three weeks, even though she knew he was deathly sick (he had almost a total shutdown of his nerves from an incident at work). His luck was not very good as you can see.

That night he called Liz to see how her first day went at the SPCA, which she said she enjoyed very much. He asked her if she wanted to go to a Silent Dinner Night at the local mall. The Silent Dinner Nights are where you go to one of the malls in the area and you join fellow ASL students and you sign to each other to get better and more confident in your signing; only trick is no speech and you are with people from the Deaf community. Aaron didn't go to any of the Silent Dinner's during his ASL 1 class, so he was very nervous having to do his signing in front of the Deaf community. The point of going to the Silent Dinners is to interact with the Deaf community and you get lab credit that way for class.

Liz agreed to go with him, saying she loved going to them during ASL 1. So they were all set for that. They talked about inconsequential things for a bit and then said goodnight to each other. Aaron dreamed of them together and finally losing his virginity. For once in the past couple of months Aaron had a good night sleep without having to get up here and there from sleeping wrong or whatever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.