It Started This Way - Cover

It Started This Way

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - West Nile Virus was getting under control, they thought. This is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Yes, Honey, you have just started on the road to sexual bliss, but you are not at the end," Carla said, "and I am not either, thank God."

We snuggled together and slept warm and happy.

In the morning, Sandra shook me and said, "I want you on top this time." She smiled and felt my morning erection.

I got on top and gently made love with Sandra. She had two orgasms before I got close and started stroking firmly into her. She started to squeal at every thrust and screamed and fainted. I finished up and hugged her.

Carla chuckled and said, "Willie, we are going to have to work our a schedule, or you will be in terrible trouble."

"Huh?"

"She loves sex with you as much as I do. I don't think you can handle us when we get wound up."

"I will just have to practice more," I said laughing heartily.

I hugged Carla tight and told her I loved her. She kissed me and got out of bed to begin fixing breakfast.

Sandra came around about then. "Willie, that was wonderful."

"I agree."

"I need to get up and get breakfast going," Sandra told me.

"Carla is in starting it now, but I am sure she will appreciate the help," I told her.

Sandra kissed me, and went into the kitchen.

I got up and bathroomed and went to feed, and check on the stock.

I looked at the garden and went back inside.

I told Deuce good morning, and kissed Carla and Sandra.

After we ate, I asked what they thought we should plant in our fall garden.

Everyone had some ideas so we laid out a plan and planted the seeds for everything we had on hand that morning.

That afternoon we rode into town and stopped at the County agent's office and got several bulletins on gardening. We stopped at the feed store and got some horse feed and range cubes for the cows. We also got some additional seeds for the fall garden and some fertilizer.

I got them to drive over to the airport and pick up the old ranch truck. I decided to fly the Cub to the ranch also, so we filled it up and I flew it over and landed it in the same pasture as the 182.

The girls and I worked in the garden that afternoon. Deuce checked the planes over and, pronounced them adequate after a minor tune up for the cub.

We got along fine for the next week and then we loaded up in the truck and hitched up the horse trailer. We loaded up a good load of horse feed, and took off for Jed Smith's ranch. We made good time considering th fact that we stopped for an hours exercise for the horses twice a day. Once we got to Midland, Sandra knew the way and we didn't need a map.

The town closest to Sandra's home had a small airport, so we stopped there to exercise the horses and let me look around at the planes. This airport also had above ground tanks that we could bypass the pump on and gravity flow the fuel.

There was a Maule plane here, as well as two Cessna 172's. We fuelled up one of the 172's and tried to start it. The battery was weak, but Deuce said he thought we could prop it off. The girls moved back, Deuce fixed up the settings and I pulled the propeller. After three tries, the motor fired, on the next pull it started. It ran a little rough, but smoothed out.

I asked if anyone wanted to fly with me, but no one did.

I took a look around and didn't see anything that looked like inhabited buildings, but I did see a small herd of what looked like Holstein cows. I mentally marked where they were and meant to take the horse trailer and catch a couple of them to take home. I landed the plane at the Smith's. Sarah, Sandra and Carla were having a hen party. I walked up to the house and talked to Jed and Deuce.

I told them about the Holsteins, and asked if Jed had a stock trailer. He did and he was also interested in catching a milk cow and a bull, if possible. We decided to try for the cows tomorrow.

Sandra and Sarah were still whispering together, along with Carla. I walked up and asked what they were whispering about.

Sandra and Carla turned as red as a tomato. Sarah just answered, "They are bragging about what a good lover you are and how much they love you."

"Mother!" Sandra said.

"Haven't you told him that, yet?"

"Yes," they both said.

"Why are you embarrassed then?" She asked them.

"We don't want him to think we aren't able to keep our affairs private, Mother," Sandra said.

"Do you know how much these two love you, Willie?" Sarah asked me.

"Yes, I do. They love me almost as much as I love them," I told her.

They both smiled and flowed over to hug me.

I saw some milk cows on the way over here and we are going to try to catch a couple tomorrow," I told them.

I think we need to go into town again and see if we can find another truck and a stock trailer to haul them in.

It was mid afternoon, so we took off for town in Dad's truck. We found a filling station that had diesel fuel and hooked up the inverter and filled up the truck and began looking for a truck and trailer.

We found a big truck dealer and located a Mitsubishi FUSO, 1 1⁄2 ton, flatbed dump truck that had a heavy-duty hitch. Deuce said these were good trucks and very economical.

Jed said he probably could use one also, so we fixed two of them up to start, and drove them to the filling station and filled the tanks. We found a stock trailer and hitched it up. The new truck pulled the trailer like a champ. The air conditioner worked great, and the CD player also worked well.

We had a pleasant drive back to the Smith's. Jed drove his new truck, Deuce drove dad's truck and I drove our new truck and the trailer. Sandra and Carla both wanted to ride with me, but the truck had bucket seats, so Carla, after some discussion rode with me.

After we got home, Sandra was still pouting about it. I called her over and hugged her and said that she would get to ride with me next time, and it would probably be tomorrow.

We had gotten a map and marked where we were on it and left it with the Smiths and told them they were welcome any time they could come.

We left out early in the morning, and found the dairy cows right where I saw them. We herded them up to the trailer, and got them inside by roping them and pulling them inside. We got two young cows, and Jed got a young cow and a young bull.

After Sandra got back in the truck with me, and we had left for the Smiths' ranch, Sandra said, "Carla and I don't like this truck."

"Why not, Sugar?"

"Bucket seats."

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"What good does it do to ride with you if I can't snuggle and touch you. Carla feels the same way," she said.

"Okay, Honey, I will see what I can do about it."

After we got home, I asked Deuce if he could take a look and see if we could change the seat to a bench type.

He took a look and said that it would be easy to change the seats if we could find one we liked.

The cows were contented to be in a situation where they got some feed.

I was leaving the mares with Jed and taking the cows home. Jed was to get one of the foals from the mares.

I asked Deuce, Carla and Sandra to find a seat that they liked for the new truck. I was going to do a flight search from the Smith's ranch.

I took off and headed west. The short flight out to this ranch had charged up the battery and the self-starter worked fine.

I flew west for 45 minutes and turned south. No signs of life, yet. I was over an arid area. I saw a small herd of horses. They looked small like wild mustangs. I tried to mark the area where they were located.

I looped on around back toward the east. I saw a small ranch just ahead. I thought this was an area where someone might have lived. I circled around it a time or two.

I saw someone come running outside waving at me. I cut back and found a short place to land the plane. It was a rough landing, but I made it and pulled up close to the ranch house.

I got out of the plane, and was met by three kids, two girls around fifteen, and a boy of twelve or so.

"Hi, I'm Willie Gainous," I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm, Cheryl," one girl said. "This is Kerry and this is Mikie."

"Where are your parents?" I asked them.

"We were staying with Mikie's mom. She left to get supplies a couple of days ago and we haven't heard from her since."

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"She went into town, about 35 miles east from here," Kerry volunteered.

"How did she go?"

"She took our old pickup," Mikie said.

"Did she go armed?"

"She took Dad's pistol."

"Do you have another car here?" I asked them.

"Yes, my Toyota," Cheryl answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.