Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 16: The Return

Erotica Sex Story: Part 16: The Return - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Holly was coming back on the same airline that I did, her flight was getting in at eleven a.m... I wondered if she would have the same sort of flight that I had. I sat at the airport, in a lounge, reading a magazine. Her flight was running a little bit late, so I read up on the latest motor trend. The plane pulled up to the terminal. I watched as the passengers came off the plane. I spotted Holly as she came into the terminal. "Hi babe," I said, hugging her. This was by far the longest we had been apart in the year that we had known each other.

"Hey stranger," she said.

"How was your flight?" I asked.

"Boring," she said.

"That's interesting," I said.

"What?" Holly asked, as we walked to pick up her luggage.

"Well, on my flight..." I told Holly the story of my trip home.

"Where are we going?" Holly asked in the car.

"Oh I didn't tell you?" I said.

"Tell me what?" she asked, knowing that I knew that I hadn't told her.

"Oh I rented a new place," I said.

"Where is it?" she asked.

"It's on Jefferson," I said.

"Jefferson," she asked excitedly.

"Yeah," I said, calmly.

"Those are nice apartments," she said.

"You don't even know the half of it."

I pulled into the driveway of the complex. "Is that Stephanie's car?" Holly asked.

"I don't know..." I said. We got out of the car, walked to the trunk and got her luggage. I handed her my keys as I carried the bulk of the load, she lead the way.

"Which one is it?" she asked, obviously excited.

"17," I said. We stood in front of the door, her bags in my arms.

"Are you going to open it?" I asked her. She fumbled around with keys until she got it right, opening the door. Holly gasped.

"Oh my god, look at this place," she said, beaming. I walked in behind her, she was in shock. I led the way to our bedroom, dropping her bags on the floor at the foot of our bed.

"Oh my," she said covering her mouth with her hands, so excited.

"Is that our bed?" she asked.

"Yep that would be ours," I said. She looked in the bathroom and the closet.

"This is amazing," Holly said.

"You're still not fully understanding," I said, trying to tell her some other facts. She walked out into the living room, and to the kitchen. I slowly walked out of the bedroom, and leaned against the doorframe.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Guest bedroom," I said.

"We have a guest bedroom?" she said in awe. She opened the door and walked in. Her awe was about to turn into absolute shock. I stood there waiting for it. She finally made it to the other side of the apartment.

"Where does this door go?" she asked. She was referring to the door to Stephanie's room. I didn't say anything. Holly opened the door. "OH MY GOD," she screamed, in a feminine excitement reminiscent of another kind of excitement. She ran into the room, I had to walk across the living room to see. I knew Stephanie was home, I didn't know if Sandy was. I walked through the door, and was surprised myself. Stephanie and Sandy were locked in a naked sixty nine on Stephanie's bed. Holly was standing beside the bed, face red, almost laughing, just so happy. Stephanie had rolled off of Sandy, and then made the introductions between Holly and Sandy. Holly laughed at the name Sandy too.

"I told you, didn't I," I said to Stephanie, she just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Holly and I sat on the black couch, which came from our apartment. She had her head on my shoulder, our hands in each others on our laps. We just sat there, happy to be with each other, and in our silence we could faintly hear the moaning in the next room. "I love you Holly," I said softly. Her hands gripped mine a little tighter, giving me her response. "I'm happy for Steph,

" I said. "Yeah, that's great for her," Holly said.

"How was Lindsey?" I asked.

"She's great," Holly said.

"I felt something with her, It's like she was my sister and best friend," she said.

"Do you love her?" I asked her, the big question.

"I love her like my sister," Holly said. Good news there, because if Holly loved her that meant that her and I could be in jeopardy. "hmm, you know how old Sandra Dee in there is?" I asked Holly, head still on my shoulder.

"I don't know," she said.

"Twenty one", I said.

"Oh so now we have a liquor connection," Holly said.

"You think just like I do," I said.

We both drank wine on occasion, and now we had two boxes of wine in our new fridge. Actually the fridge wasn't new it came with the place, just new to us. I found the plastic wine glasses in the cupboard, and handed one to Holly. She filled up her glass from the dispenser in the fridge, and I followed suit. We both went and sat back down on the couch, glasses in hand. "I don't think we need to worry too much about money anymore," I said. I was elaborating when Stephanie and Sandy walked out of Stephanie's room, still naked. Sandy and her huge tits, with large dark brown nipples, on her tanned body, and shoulder brown black hair, Stephanie and her short blondish brownish hair, small tits, nice legs. They sat together on the couch adjacent to ours. "You guys want some wine?" I asked. I got a yes and a yes so I went to the kitchen to fetch two new plastic glasses and some more wine.

I returned to the living room to see Holly stripping in front of the two naked girls on the couch. I stood behind the couch watching her, as she provocatively moved her hips back and forth, hands on her beautiful ass, tugging at her jeans, her round tits already hanging out of her bra. It was like slow motion for me, watching her, she was so happy. I handed the girls their glasses of wine. Stephanie was clapping in a rhythm to help Holly in her striptease. I sat down, picking up my glass. "Enjoying the show?" Stephanie asked me. I just nodded mildly. Soon enough Holly was standing in front of us naked. She was playing with her nipples. "You should play with these," Stephanie said, while playing with Sandy's large nipples. Holly leaned over and kissed Sandy's nipple, as Stephanie was playing with the other. I just stopped and imagined the things that would happen in this apartment in the next year or so. Holly still bent over sucking on a nipple, Steph and Sandy started making out. It wasn't long before the three of them were mixing together into a heap of beautiful flesh on the couch. I sat there drinking my wine, and enjoying the show.

Sandy was laying on her back on the floor, with her legs completely split, and in the air, her legs making a V in the middle of my/our living room. Holly and Stephanie were sitting on the floor; faces perched over Sandy's cleanly shaven pussy. They took turns lapping up and down on her wet slit. I watched them as they were taking turns, and giggling at each other. Sandy was breathing heavily, and sweating noticeably, playing with her ample tits. I walked into our bedroom, probably without anyone noticing that I left. I returned with the strap on that I had bought previously. I stood over the three of them, and locked eyes with Holly as she looked up at me, smiling, I waited for Stephanie to look up. When she did, I tossed her the strapon. Her eyes lit up. Sandy had her eyes closed and missed the little exchange. Stephanie sat up and started to put on the strap on, Holly stood up and reached her arms around me, and mine around her. We sat down on the couch, she was naked, and I was still clothed. I sat with her on my lap, resting back on the couch, watching as Stephanie prepared to fuck Sandy. We watched as Stephanie penetrated Sandy, missionary position. Stephanie was fucking her into the ground, grinding their hips together. The grunting and moaning was increasing, they both played with each other's tits. Sandy's were almost rolling around on her chest, so large they became mounds of flesh when she was on her back.

Holly stood up, and turned around, sitting back down on my lap, but facing me. Her knees on the couch cushion, on either side of my thighs. Holly rested her chest on mine, and our faces right together. The sounds of sex seemed to disappear, not because the sex had stopped. "I love you John," Holly said. I kissed her deeply, my arms around her naked back, her arms on the top of the couch. We stayed like this kissing for what seemed to go on forever, and I wish it could have gone on forever. She finally pulled her lips away from mine, opening her eyes. I kept my eyes open, I loved to see her face. I heard the sound of fucking for the first time in a while, as they were now on the other couch, and I couldn't really see what was going on, not that I really cared. Holly moved up, she was on her knees. She reached down and pulled my pants down and boxers too. I was naked from waist to knees now. My cock was at semi attention.

There is something strange how sexual arousal works, it hadn't kicked in while making out with Holly, it wasn't about sex, we loved each other. My cock seemed to realize what was coming. Holly's pussy was quite wet already from her excited state. Holly reached to my cock with one hand, while steadying herself with the other. She slowly rested her body back down on mine, allowing my cock deep into her wet pussy. She reached the bottom, her ass resting on my thighs, my hands were still on her back. She leaned forward, resting her chest on the top of mine, her neck was in my face. She just stayed there, and I kissed and licked her neck. I rubbed my hands all over her back, she seemed to be pushing herself down on me. It was as if we were trying to get inside of each other, become one.

She slowly started to raise and lower herself. I held her helping her do so. She continued in a slow pace, as we made love, not fucking. The slow movement continued as her pussy was gripping on to my cock, her ass continually pressing on my thighs and rising off them again. I could hear the screams of passion just feet away, but did not care. Holly stood up, pulling me with her. She pulled my shirt up and I pushed my boxers and pants off. We were now standing in each other's arms, naked, with two girls just to one side on a couch going at it. Holly held my left hand in her right hand, and led me into our bedroom. She continued into the master bathroom, complete with a large tub and a shower. She walked to the side of the tub, and bent over turning on the water. As she stood back up, I reached both arms around her waist, holding her body tight to mine. My head over her right shoulder, she grasped my hands in hers.

The hot water, rushing into the tub, making the crashing of water on porcelain fill the room, echoing in the small room. Our bodies pressing against each other, breathing deeply. Holly stepped into the few inches of hot water, slowly filling, and she helped me into the tub. I sat down, legs straight out, back against the smooth back of the tub. The water was not high enough to cover my legs, but getting there. Holly crouched down, guiding my cock into her wet pussy, now above the rising water. She sat down, facing away from me, leaning back on me. The slope of the tub meant we were leaning back, the top of her head under my chin. Her long brown hair resting on my chest, and my cock deep inside her pussy, the water rose high enough to submerge the sex. My hands found their way up her stomach to her breasts, massaging them. The warm water was covering our bodies up to our chests. Holly had her hands up behind her head, in my hair behind my head. Holly stretched out her leg to turn the knob on the faucet at the opposite end of the tub. The flow of hot water stopped, leaving us in a tranquil silence in the warmth of each other and our intertwined bodies. We sat there in our silence for several minutes, enjoying the warmth and contact of our bodies.

After a long while in the tub almost without moving, Holly started to slowly move her hips in a rotation and lifting up and down. The rhythmic movement, in conjunction with her rhythmic sighs, created a slow moving wave pool, washing up on the mounds of her breasts. Our throbbing bodies melting into one in the bathtub of our home. The door opened bringing with it the giggling of two girls. Awakened from our excited yet near slumber state. Stephanie and Sandy, still naked, stumbled into the bathroom. "You guys still in there?" Stephanie said, having obviously hit the wine some more.

"We were just getting out," Holly said. We were pruning up from the watery exposure. Holly stood up, and stepped out of the tub, and I followed her lead. Stephanie and Sandy got into the tub, as Holly and I left entering the bedroom. Holly and I collapsed onto the covers of our new bed, holding each other. We laid there sleepily. The sounds of sex were coming from our bathroom. Holly fell asleep, and I covered the both of us with the blanket, wet and in bed, we slept for the rest of the afternoon.

I awoke in the darkened bedroom, alone and naked in the bed. I sat up but couldn't see anything. I walked out into the living room, not knowing the time, no alarm clock in the bedroom yet. Stepping into the living room, I saw Holly Stephanie and Sandy huddling at my computer, watching one of the pornos we made in LA. Stephanie was in my rolling chair, Sandy was standing over her left shoulder, Holly over her right shoulder. I was walking up behind them, as they faced away from my bedroom. They were all still naked. I presume Holly had awoken very recently by these two, but couldn't be sure. I wondered how long they had gone on fucking in here, but forgot it just as quickly. I stood behind Holly, not alerting any of the trio to my presence. "Whoa" they all erupted into at the same time. I had just blown my load in the video, all over some pornstar who's name I couldn't remember and never had tried to learn to begin with. "I've seen bigger," I said, to their surprise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.