Silly Idea - Cover

Silly Idea

Copyright© 2005 by Broken Mind

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eleven, and the world was a failure place, or so thought Dottie. When she walked into the bathroom and found her brother Russ, a handsome eighteen year old. The world tumbled upside down for Dottie as she saw her first cock.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Summer, and the morning was already hot when Dottie woke up and heard the birds singing in the trees outside her bedroom window. Jumping from her bed and quickly removing her T-shirt she wore to bed as a nightgown. The eleven-year-old stood looking in the mirrored doors of her closet, dressed only in her white cotton panties.

The image before Dottie showed a pre-adolescent stick figure of a girl, with deep blue eyes, fairly long dark blonde hair. As she smiled at her own reflection, plastic, multi-colored braces across the teeth greeted her back as she studied her body in the long mirror.

Dottie turned and looked across her shoulder as her back was now the object of her attention. Looking at her back, Dottie decided the panties she was wearing were interrupting the beauty of her slender Hollywood figure. Her small hands moved down to her waist, and her fingers slipped inside the elastic of the only garment she was wearing. Dottie's hands pushed the unattractive panty down from her hips, and finally off her legs, then she was nude and returned to viewing her young body.

Again she smiled, as her image looked back at her, as if she was a person in a mass of people starring at a nude actress in a movie, where a man was holding her in his arms. In her imagination, the man was also nude, and she wondered what he looked like, especially his thing between his legs?

Imagination arms of the man encircled her body, yet they were only hers in reality. Dottie hugged her body, and slowly her hands moved up to the tiny pink spots, that were only a small quarter size roundness, with a tiny little pimple size nipple in the center. In her mind, Dottie looked in the mirror and saw large breast, big and round and nipples that were an inch long, similar to her mothers, only bigger.

After a few minutes of play acting with the mirrored image of her body being someone else, Dottie decided it was time to take a shower before going downstairs to have a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Skipping lightly down the hallway to the shower, she walked into the bathroom.

Dottie stopped and sounded out a surprise greeting of "OH, SO - SO - SORRY!" Before her, seated on the toilet was her brother Russ, and he was nude, and had something in his hand that stuck out in front of him. The item before her eyes was, she knew, a boy's thing, and her brother was moving his hand up and down it as she uttered her apology.

When she entered the bathroom, her brother had his eyes shut and his mouth was open wide. Russ had his legs stretched out in front of him, and his back was against the toilet tank. As Dottie cried out her surprise greeting and apology, her brother opened his eyes and saw his sister starring at him.

Russ was at the point of letting his cum fly from the end of his cock when his sister found him. He could only continue jacking-off as the point-of-no-return was upon his excited body.

Dottie watched in wonder as white, thick stuff, shot from the end of her brother's thing. The power of his ejaculation was so strong, that it squirted out so quickly, that it landed on the nude body of his little sister, who was standing now more than a foot in front of him as he yanked his hard on. The wet and warm liquid hit her directly on her belly button, not once but three times before Dottie could step back. "RUSS, WHAT IS THAT STUFF, IS THAT YOUR PEE OR WHAT?"

Finally Russ was finished shooting-off, and his cum covered hand reached out and grabbed his little sister's arm. Pulling her toward him, he asked her with anger in his voice, "Why are you spying on me, Dottie?" His grip was hurting Dottie, and she commenced to cry, from not only his holding her arm tightly in his hand, but because, she thought, he had peed funny stuff on her. Plus, Dottie was afraid of the thing she was viewing that was sticking up from between her brother's legs.

For several minutes they argued about her finding him and his not having the door shut. Eventually they both became aware that they enjoyed her seeing his thing, and his knowing she liked to look at his cock. Russ moved his legs, and made a lap for his sister to set on. For a moment, Dottie was afraid of the thing that was under her butt, and then she understood what it was and that the stuff was what she had studied in fifth grade health class, and it was what made girls pregnant.

"Russ, will I get pregnant from you stuff, cause we studied about it in school." Then Dottie told him, "That is your sperm and it finds my egg, up inside my vagina, and I become a mom."

"Yeah, except your too young to have a baby, and besides my cum only landed on your tummy," And as Russ said that, his fingers moved onto Dottie's stomach, and he begin to smear his cum all over her belly. Finally he moved some of his cum to her little pussy crack, and with his finger pushed the thick white liquid between the lips of her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.