Big Tits - Cover

Big Tits

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Slut Wife Sex Story: My face was pushed up against the rough wall while I could feel their hands moving over my body. I knew it was only a dream but I couldn't make myself wake up. Their hands were pulling at my clothes, exposing my naked body to the cold night air. My tits were being squeezed so hard that I cried out in pain.

Caution: This Slut Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   .

My face was pushed up against the rough wall while I could feel their hands moving over my body. I knew it was only a dream but I couldn't make myself wake up. Their hands were pulling at my clothes, exposing my naked body to the cold night air. My tits were being squeezed so hard that I cried out in pain. I suppose it was the pain that woke me in the end and I opened my eyes to stare up at the ceiling. Lying beside me, still softly snoring, was my husband, I wanted to wake him and tell him of my dream and make him put the fire out in my wet pussy. Instead, I quietly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I stared at my naked reflection in the mirror for some time and was happy to see that my large 'D' cup tits still looked as firm as ever. I cupped myself and squeezed them hard, bringing a small cry of pain to my lips. Now my hand dropped down between my legs to find my sopping wet pussy. I didn't take my fingers long to bring me to a crashing orgasm and I slid slowly to the carpeted floor.

I was lucky, I suppose, men find me pretty and they just love my big tits. On top of all that, I just love having them touched, fondled and squeezed, as hard as you like. The pain shoots straight to my pussy making it so wet. Although it was only a dream, it was, in reality, just a reflection of some of the things that had happened to me over my short life. I've never been forced up against a wall like that but I've had similar instances, like when I was held down while Billy Connors and some of his mates stripped off my blouse and bra and wanked over my thrusting tits. I was walking home through the fields one summer afternoon when suddenly they surrounded me.

"Didn't I tell you guys she would come this way," yelled Billy.

"What do you want Billy Connors?" I shouted but I could see their lust filled eyes staring at my chest.

"I want to know how big your tits are," he laughed.

"Fuck off," I yelled and made a run for it.

I got ten yards before I was felled from behind.

"Get off me," I shouted as loud as I could.

I felt hands pulling at my clothes, my blouse and bra were soon off and hands were roughly squeezing my tits.

"Fucking 'ell," said a voice.

"Give us her bra, you wanker," said Billy. "34D, fucking 'ell. Hold her tight."

My arms were stretched high above my head and Billy's smiling face was before me.

"Well, my big titted slut," he leered, "So you're a D cup and very nice they are to."

His hands moved over my naked skin almost lovingly. I just stared up at his smiling, lustful face unable to utter anything. I watched as he unzipped his trousers and produced his big hard cock.

"Now, let's see how it feels to tit fuck you," he leered.

In some respects it was a relief to hear his words, for I half expected them to fuck me proper. He sat on me and pushed his cock between my tits and squeezed them around himself. One after another they deposited their spunk on me then they left me lying there.


I pulled myself to my feet and looked at myself again in the full length mirror; I was naked, for I always sleep like that. My watch told me it was two thirty in the morning but I wasn't sleepy in the least. What I could do with was some rough sex, but I wasn't going to find it here. As quietly as I could, I found my keys and slipped my raincoat on over my naked body and closed the front door behind me. I left my car on the drive and walked out of our quiet close and headed towards town. All was quiet until I hit the main drag. I stopped on the corner and looked about, a few cars drove by and there were a few groups of people, mostly guys standing and talking outside the still open clubs.

"You looking to party?" a voice whispered in my ear.

He looked ok, young, about twenty five, my throat was so dry I couldn't reply so I just nodded. He took my arm and led me across the street where three other young guys were waiting.

"My name's Lucy," I at last managed to get out.

"Well, Lucy, are we going to party?" said one.

I undid my belt and opened my coat to expose my naked body beneath.

"Shit, will you look at that," said another.

"My car's around here," said another.

Once again, I was led into a small car park and pushed into the back seat of his large car. My coat was roughly pulled off me and my legs pulled wide open.

"Me first," said the guy who had first accosted me.

I felt his hard cock slip into my already wet pussy and his hands found my tits.

"Oh god, yes," I grunted as he slammed into me.

"Will you look at those jugs," said a voice and instinctively I pushed my tits out more.

The guy between my legs lay still now for he had already pumped his spunk deep inside me.

"Get out of the way," said an impatient voice.

His body was lifted off and a new one fell on top of me. This was just what I wanted, rough hard and anonymous sex.

As I returned home, it was just getting light, I slipped in and using the guest bathroom, I showered away all the spunk and man smell left on my body; my husband never stirred as I slipped back into bed.

I dressed with care next morning, leaving off all the clothes I thought I could get away with. No stockings or bra today, I was still man hungry, my pussy wanted cock and more cock. The morning took forever to pass but lunch time found me in the a rough pub on the other side of town.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.