Smithfield's Secret Life - Cover

Smithfield's Secret Life

by JiMC

Copyright© 2005 by JiMC

Humor Sex Story: Just one day in the amazing adventures of Smithfield Walters.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Fiction   .

Copyright

This story is copyright (c) 2005. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication. Posting on-line is only allowed when permission is explicitly granted by the author, and then only for the complete story, including this disclaimer. Contact the author at <jimc-author at excite dot com> for more information, referring to this story ("Smitty's Secret Life").

I explicitly grant permission to post this story on storiesonline.net and asstr.org (only!).

The following is a work of fiction and is just a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and entirely unintentional. References to actual products and brand names are meant for illustrative purposes and not intended to imply either endorsement or dislike for any particular product.

This is a story that describes sexually explicit situations in a fictional universe that only vaguely seems similar to the one we live in. My target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds.


Smithfield Walters was pumping away on top of Bernice, his boss's receptionist. The two were in a supply closet and he had her bent over one of the smaller filing cabinets.

"Yeah, Smitty! Keep doing that!" Bernice whispered with a grunt. "You... you're so amazing... keep doing that!"

Smitty had his hands around Bernice's breasts, and was kneading them roughly. Her nipples seemed very sensitive, Smitty noticed. Despite the fact that Bernice always wore frumpy outfits, Smitty long suspected the treasures that her baggy shirts were hiding.

Bernice seemed to love Smitty's rough treatment of her breasts. "Harder!" Bernice whispered with some urgency.

Smitty pulled harder on Bernice's breasts and he felt her cunt muscles contract around his erection, adding more stimulation to his organ. He wouldn't last much longer, and he was glad that Bernice reached her climax.

Another jerk from Smitty while he pulled even harder on Bernice's abused breasts and his own climax started. He could feel the pulses shoot out into Bernice's unprotected womb. Her recalled the short conversation that they had when they first entered the closet.

"Oh, Smitty! We can't!" Bernice cried. "It's my fertile time of the month!"

Smitty simply smirked and continued to unbutton his trousers. He knew that Bernice was a devout Catholic and would never even consider the use of any contraception, even with the threat of AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases.

Bernice gasped when Smitty pulled his pants and boxers long down. His organ, which was usually only around three inches when flaccid, tended to grow enormous when he was excited, and Bernice's lovely jugs were the sort of things that got Smitty excited.

Once Bernice saw the size of Smitty's erection, she was hooked, just as Smitty expected. Bernice wasn't the first to be impressed by Smitty's manliness, nor would she be the last.

Bernice was whimpering from their copulation now, and Smitty felt a bit exhausted from the workout. He slowly pulled his member from Bernice and sat on top of another filing cabinet.

After a few moments, Bernice got up from the cabinet she was laying on top of. She turned to look at Smitty... a co-worker, of all things!

"I'll need you to clean me off. If you can get me to come again while you do it, I may take you for another go in a few days."

Bernice gasped at what Smitty suggested. Did he really expect her to perform oral sex on him, to put his disgusting organ in her mouth and--what was the word?--fellate him?

"Smitty, I'm not..."

"Fine," Smitty said with a shrug. "I'll find some other cow in the pasture."

Bernice looked as if she was slapped in the face.

Another shrug, and Smitty stood up from his seat on top of the filing cabinet. He spied Bernice's underwear that he removed earlier and quickly snapped them up.

Bernice was still a bit shocked at Smitty's actions, and she reached out to grab her underclothes, but Smitty smacked her hand away.

"If you won't suck me, then I can use these rags to clean myself off."

"No!" Bernice said, a bit loudly, forgetting for a moment that they were in the supply closet and others might be outside and hear them.

"Suck it or lose them," Smitty warned.

With a sigh, Bernice realized she had no other choice. She knelt down as Smitty sat back on top of the filing cabinet, waiting. His dick was starting to come back to life...


Smitty finished cleaning himself off in the mens' room and smiled. He knew that Bernice had wonderful breasts, and she'd love to be handled roughly.

"Another day, another bitch," Smitty thought to himself, remembering that wonderful encounter. "I may give her another shot, but I'll wait a week or so. In about ten days, she'll probably be wetting her pants for another try."

Smitty flushed the toilet and washed his hands. Another employee came in as he was drying his hands with the paper towels. Smitty gave the visitor, Fred from the other side of the building, a knowing wink.

"What a weirdo," Fred thought to himself as he saw Smitty's lecherous wink.

On his way back to his cubicle, Smitty passed Bernice's desk. She was sitting there, and didn't give any outward sign that they just partook of the forbidden fruit just down the hallway.

With a cool air, Smitty walked past Bernice with the slightest smirk, and didn't even glance back at Bernice as he made his way to his desk.

Bernice, for her part, simply shook her head after Smitty passed. "What a weirdo," Bernice thought to herself, while giving an unconscious shiver in reaction.


Smitty left his desk at 11:30 to head to the mall across the street. There was a food court where he could have a salad and a diet soda for less than five bucks. Sitting at one of the tables, there were always a bunch of nubile teenagers milling about.

"There's one," Smitty though to himself, watching a raven-haired teenager suck at a straw. "I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

The girl was with two of her girl friends, but she was the beauty of the three. She was wearing a plain white blouse and tight jeans. From Smitty's vantage point, he had a great view of the girl. Her breasts were on the small side, and Smitty mentally compared them to the floppy breasts of Bernice's.

The girl picked up a french fry from one of her friends' plates, and stuck it playfully in her mouth.

"You look totally like a slut, Eunice!" one of the friends remarked.

"Hmm," Smitty pondered. "First Bernice, maybe Eunice next."

The three girls got up from their table and emptied their trays in one of the nearby trash cans. They said their good-byes and each girl left in a separate direction.

Smitty noticed that Eunice headed for the department store.

"I wonder if she'll come back out this way, or if she's going home."


About fifteen minutes later, Smitty almost didn't recognize Eunice as she came back out of the store. Gone were the tight jeans and white blouse. Eunice was now wearing a bright orange skirt and a yellow blouse.

Smitty noticed that Eunice carried no shopping bags. A wicked smile appeared on Smitty's lips as he realized the situation.

"Excuse me, miss?" Smitty said, grabbing Eunice on the shoulder in a forceful, yet gentle manner.

"Huh?" Eunice said, surprised at the unexpected contact. "Who are you?"

"Store security," Smitty said, lying to her face. "That skirt and blouse belongs to Macy's, not you."

"These are my clothes!" Eunice protested, although not very loud as she didn't want to make a big scene.

"Please come with me," Smitty said with authority. He tightened his grip on Eunice's shoulder and started walking back toward the food court.

"Where are you taking me?" Eunice demanded.

Smitty simply scowled at her and then continued walking in a determined manner. He found a nearly empty section of the food court and surprised the young girl by turning around to face her quickly.

"Miss, you entered Macy's wearing a pair of jeans and a white blouse. You came out wearing this outfit. You did not purchase what you are wearing, so you are a shoplifter. If I contact the police, your parents and school administration will be notified, and if convicted, you could get up to six months in reform school. Is that outfit worth it?"

Smitty could tell by the terror in Eunice's eyes that he correctly gauged the situation. He pressed his advantage. "Do you think department store security consists of dumb asses who don't know how to use security cameras or how to find out who you are and where you live?"

"Huh?" Eunice asked, confused.

"Come on, Eunice," Smitty said, emphasizing her name to let her know that he knew quite a bit about her.

It looked as if all the air left Eunice's body. There was no more fight in her. This creepy guy had her to rights. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

"Stop it!" Smitty said, his voice full of command. "If you don't want me to report you, you'll have to pay for that outfit."

"But I don't have any money!" Eunice admitted, frightened.

Smitty sneered at the youngster. "You have two lips, a tongue, and a virgin pussy you can offer me." Smitty pointed to the restrooms nearby. "See the mens' room over there? I'm going to go in there in two minutes. I want you in one of those stalls without a stitch of clothing on. If you give me what I want, I'll let you keep the outfit, and give you a warning not to try to shoplift again. So, what will it be? The mens' room or the police station?"

The color ran out of Eunice's face. This was all happening too fast for her. She was caught shoplifting, and now she was going to have to give her virginity to this weird old guy if she didn't want to get arrested. Her parents would kill her!

Without an answer, Eunice went to the mens' room, hoping that the room would be empty.

Smitty watched the teenager leave and felt the thrill of victory. "Another piece of ass is mine!" Smitty thought. He followed Eunice quietly into the mens' room.

Smitty saw only one stall occupied and recognized Eunice's pumps on her feet. He could hear an occasional sniff and the rustle of clothing. After a couple moments when Smitty could hear no more movement, he knocked on the door to the stall loudly. "Open up."

Eunice opened up the door and saw her tormentor enter. She blushed as Smitty ogled her nudity.

Smitty pushed past the frightened girl and sat down on the toilet, pulling his pants down in a smooth motion. "Get me hard," Smitty ordered.

"I've never done this..."

"Shut up and suck me!"

Eunice did as she was ordered. She put the man's shriveled organ into her mouth and almost threw up in reaction to putting it in there. She fought for control and started to make sucking motions.

"Jack me, you fucking bitch!"

At first, Eunice didn't understand what the man meant, but her mind went back to a time when she and her two friends watched a porno during a sleepover. When the actress sucked a guy, she also moved her hand up and down. She associated this with the term "jack" as in "jack off" and did as she was instructed.

Smitty's cock grew in Eunice's virgin mouth. The teenager seemed a bit surprised by this reaction, but continued sucking.

It didn't take long for Smitty to start feeling those contractions that indicated his impending release. All of a sudden, a suck and a fuck wasn't what he wanted. Instead, he pushed Eunice's head from his dick as his first spurt shot out, hitting Eunice in the face.

Eunice was quite surprised by the man's action, but she remembered that the porno actress received similar treatment on the video. Thinking that this was her job, she let the man jack himself off, shooting his semen over her face, her neck, her tits.

Smitty looked at the stunned teenager who was wearing his love seed on her naked body. With a smirk, he picked the yellow blouse from the coat hook on the door to the stall, and used it to wipe the remnants of the semen from his dick. He threw the blouse at the stupid girl and pulled up his pants.

Eunice was in shock when she saw the man clean himself with the blouse. It would be impossible to clean that blouse without going to a dry cleaner! She didn't have money for that!

Smitty pushed his way past Eunice and left the stall, not even bothering to wash his hands. He had enough of that stupid twat for now.

As he left the bathroom, he noticed a group of three boys entering the room. Smitty smiled to himself as he considered what would happen to that stupid bitch when the three guys discovered her.


"You're late from lunch," Bernice told Smitty as he came out of the elevator. "Mr. Rosen wants to see you."

Smitty looked at his watch, and saw that it was 12:35. He was five minutes late, but then he remembered that there was a 12:30 meeting scheduled in the conference room. Shit! How could he have forgotten that?

Smitty rushed to the room, and Mr. Rosen glanced up as Smitty entered. "Mr. Walters, I'm glad you could join us."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.