My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

When my egg opened and I woke up, I heard the sound of girls giggling. Pam and Katie, both dressed in very slutty clothes, laughed madly at something one of them had said while my egg was still closed. Katie pulled me up under a very short pink spandex miniskirt. I lost sight of the outside world, well, except for the floor, until she pulled my strings up above the waistband of her skirt.

Pam giggled again. "I get so hot looking at you when you wear that g-string so I can see it." Her hand rubbed me, and I wished I could rub her back.

Katie wiggled her hips pressing Pussy and me into Pam's hand. "I'm ready,"

"I can tell, but save it for later. Let's go!" Pam withdrew her hand, and Katie moaned her disappointment.

I hugged Pussy, who seemed strangely quiet. "What's wrong, my dear friend. Why so glum?"

She sniffed, and I scooped up her tears. "I am afraid Katie is making a big mistake tonight."

"Why?" The girls ran down the steps. I didn't see Amy anywhere. Pam and Katie went outside and turned down the sidewalk.

Pussy whispered, "They're going to Jeremy's house."

"No! Does Amy know about this?" I was sure this couldn't be good.

"Absolutely not! She's out with Marjorie."

"Did Jeremy invite them over? That would be most disloyal!" I knew Jeremy to be less than a gentleman so I wasn't surprised, but...

"No, Blackie, they're going to surprise him! He doesn't know they're coming to see him."

"My dear Puss, I thought he lived with his parents."

"He does, Blackie, so the girls could get into real trouble."

I saw a car drive by. Two guys leaned out a window and whistled at Katie and Pam. I am glad to say they ignored the gawking boys. While surprising Jeremy had its risks, encouraging boys in random cars had more.

"Pussy, what do you think about Amy's newly blossomed lesbian side? She seems to be really taken with Marjorie."

"I don't have a problem with it. I enjoy Marjorie's tongue just as much as Jeremy's. I wouldn't trade in his nice cock, though. I love it when he fucks me."

"I agree. Marjorie is a very nice woman, and I don't think she would hurt Amy."

"Blackie, they went to a lesbian bar tonight. Marjorie thought a girl's night out would be fun."

Katie and Pam arrived at Jeremy's house. Katie observed, "It looks kinda dark."

Pam pulled Katie up the driveway. "Maybe there's a light on in the back."

The girls walked around to the back of the house and Katie pointed to a basement window. "There's a light down there."

Katie knelt down and I could see the light came from a big screen TV. She pulled Pam down to the ground and pointed. On the screen were two young girls giving a boy a blowjob. Katie giggled, "Been there, done that!"

I could see Jeremy on a couch facing the screen, jerking off. I guess this would be considered "boys night out."

Katie pulled on Pam's arm. "Let's go back and knock on the front door. It's obvious his parents aren't home, and if we don't hurry, he's going to pop before we get inside!"

I gave Pussy a sidelong glance, questioning Katie's enthusiastic pursuit of her mother's boyfriend's semen.

Pussy whispered, "Blackie, she's out of control." But, the sight of Jason and the video had Pussy dripping already.

"She's not the only one that's 'out of control, '" I teased.

Pussy gave a nervous chuckle embarassed at her wetness...

The girls ran around to the front of the house and rang the bell, waited for a minute, and then Pam rang the bell again. A curtain in the window by the door moved and Jeremy peeked out. His eyes opened wide as he took in the girls' dress.

The girls waved at him; he disappeared and the door opened. "What are you two doing here?" he asked, incredulous.

Katie frowned. "Is that anyway to treat visitors?"

Pam fawned. "Yeah, we just wanted to say hi."

Jeremy looked them over. "You think I'm going to invite you in?"

"Oh, don't be a poop. We just want a drink and to talk a little." Katie wrapped her arm around Pam and pulled her close. "Hey, we're not going to bite you."

"Pussy, Jeremy would be better to trust a pair of black widows, than these two."

"Blackie, you're ruining the mood. Be quiet." Pussy drooled.

Pam picked up spinning the spiders' web. "Yeah, just let us in and we promise we'll leave in a few minutes." She spun a thin loop and lassoed Jeremy.

"Pussy, I fear they are reeling Jeremy in. He's got the brains of a carp."

Pussy giggled, "He is cute. They only want a drink. What's the harm?"

I murmured, "Slut! There's trouble here for sure."

Jeremy moved his few brain cells and opened the door. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts. I knew he hadn't had time to get anything more on.

When we were inside he said, "Okay, can I get you something to drink?"

Pam looked at Katie and said, "We'll take a couple of beers."

Katie gave her a dark look, but Pam ignored her.

"Pussy, do you think drinking is part of the slut game?"

Pussy's soft lips pressed against my fabric, "I think it might help her to do things that will advance her in the contest."

"But, Pussy, what would it lead her to do? Something that she hasn't done before?"

Pussy looked confused, "What? She's got half of her threesome boxchecked off; she's already gotten her vagina and anal sex boxes checked off. What could they do now to advance their score?"

I replied, "Fuck her mother's boy friend!"

"Ah, that would be something new. I'm sure that check box would be in the advanced list."

Acting as bartender to two underaged girls made the young man nervous. "I'm not sure about that." Jeremy edged his way toward the quicksand.

Katie looped her arm around Pam. "Oh, what can it hurt? I'm not going to tell Mom." She kissed Pam's ear. Her tongue emerged from between her pink lips and licked along Pam's ear.

Her mother's boyfriend processed Pam's request for a beer; he took another step onto the soft wet sand: "Okay, but just one."

The girls followed him into the kitchen and Jeremy opened three beers.

"Blackie, I've never known Katie to drink. I hope she finds beer tasty. Do you think it will help her in the slut game?"

I could see Katie take a big sip and her face cloud up. She took another sip and screwed up her eyes; she didn't like it.

"Pussy, she is making such an effort in the slut game, drinking something she finds so distasteful."

"Yes, Blackie, our Katie is a real trouper."

Katie said to Jeremy, "Pam knows you're fucking my Mom."

Jeremy spit out a plumeof beer. "Shit, who else knows?"

Katie said, "No one. Just Pam. She's my best friend." Katie turned to Pam and kissed her. Jeremy watched the two girls as the kiss turned French. He could see their tongues moving between their mouths.

"Pussy, he's getting a boner watching the girls kissing." I observed.

Pussy just gushed into me. "You are such a slut!" I exclaimed.

She purred, "I know!"

Jeremy said, "Let's go downstairs. That's were I live."

The girls gave each other a knowing look and followed as Jeremy sank deeper into the quicksand.

I watched Jeremy disappear into his basement apartment. Pam said softly to Katie, "You know this guy is really a loser."

Katie shot back, "Yeah, but I'm not gonna marry him, and I'm pretty sure Mom's not going to marry him... and he does have a nice dick."

Pam rolled her eyes, "I guess that's all that really counts then."

I shot Pussy a shocked glance. She said, "Blackie, just shut up!"

Jeremy's place was a dump. "Pussy, look at this place! Oh, sorry, you can't, but it's awful." The only place to sit was on the couch were the girls had seen him jerking off to the porn o movie. Bats, gloves, hockey sticks littered the room. Sports and pin up posters decorated the walls. He sat in the middle and Pam settled on his right with Katie on his left. Each snuggled in close. Firm teenaged titties pressed into his biceps. Katie asked, "Why aren't you fucking my Mom tonight?"

Jeremy started to sweat. "She said she was going out with Marjorie."

Pam spoke softly in his ear. "Why would Mom go out with her when he's got such a strong man right here?" Her hand moved down his arm and slid onto his thigh.

The prey felt the kill was near, and Jeremy nervously said, "You girls are gonna get me into big trouble if you stay here."

Katie watched Pam's hand approach his hard cock. "What kinda trouble, Jeremy?"

"You girls are jailbait. I could go to prison for this." He tried to get up, but they both held his arm and pulled him back down. I noted that webs are very sticky once you've settled into them.

Katie rubbed his forearm. "We're just her to have a little fun and talk. Nothing wrong with that is there."

"Pussy, she's manipulating him!" I sensed that Pam and Katie were practicing on Jeremy, learning how to spin their lariats to hog tie larger prey.

"Blackie, shut up and let me listen!" At that moment I knew we were in trouble. When Pussy starts being rude, especially to me, she is unstoppable. I knew Pussy was filling Katie's body with an overpowering dose of hormones.

Pam whispered, "You can't get into trouble unless you fuck us. You're not planning to fuck us are you, Jeremy?"

He shook his head, nervous and sweaty. "Never! I'm not going to fuck you or Katie."

I laughed, "Pussy, he sounds like he almost believes it." I received no reply from my flooded friend. Pussy was convinced that Jeremy was telling the truth and the evening would end with Pussy in great need of attention.

Katie breathed in his other ear, "Then there's no problem is there?" Pussy's lips reached out to me, and I gave them a reassuring rub.

Pam pushed him deeper into the quicksand. "I think kissing is allowed, isn't it Katie? You can't possibly go to jail for kissing, can you?"

"No, Pam, you can't. Let's show Jeremy that kissing's alright." The girls' faces met before his nose, and they repeated their kiss from upstairs. At this distance, I'm sure Jeremy could hear every smack their lips and tongues made. The kiss went on for over a minute before the girls pulled slowly back.

Katie took Jeremy's face in her hands and turned him to her. "Nothing wrong with kissin'." She pressed her lips to his and for half-a-minute his lips didn't move but Katie kept up a gentle pressure that finally persuaded his tongue to come out and play.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.