My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I woke when the sun rose and illuminated the living room. Signs of last night's debauchery lay about the floor. Jeremy's clothes lay by the foot of the couch where he left them when he came in the second time. The couch cushions were in disarray and Amy's clothes were at the other end of the couch where Marjorie had dropped them.

The house was silent until about nine o'clock when I heard the faint sounds of sex from up the stairs. The mummers of erotic activity depressed me. I lay alone on the living room floor while the squeaking bedsprings sent chills through me. Amy and Jeremy, I could tell, woke up ready for more.

Last night's meeting with another living g-string made me wonder if more of us existed. It encouraged me that Amy and Marjorie recognized that Pinkie and I were very special panties who loved their owners, or in the case of Amy, to put it politely, their borrowers. Amy had done a bad thing when she removed me from Katie's egg and replaced me with a pair of dead panties.

A few minutes after the sounds of sex began, the front door opened. Katie! She walked in and looked at the clothes on the floor. She stopped short when a loud, "Fuck me," floated down the stairs.

She whispered, "Shit!" Katie was setting her backpack down by the door when she spotted me. She picked me up and noted the stiffness in my panel. Raising me to her nose she sniffed and said softly, "Mom. You slut!" Obviously in recognition of her mother having attained this lofty status during her youth. She crumpled me tightly in her hand and slowly and quietly climbed the steps.

The door to her room was before her mother's who, not expecting Katie home so soon, had left her door wide open.

Katie, I guess, couldn't resist looking. She crept up to the door and we saw Jeremy's cute ass raising and falling between Amy's thighs. Her legs were tightly wrapped around his body and she was kicking his ass with her heels, spurring him on.

They couldn't see Katie and me. She seemed rooted to the spot watching Jeremy fuck her mother. The boy's fat cock gleamed as it pumped in and out of her mother's pussy. The strong muscles in his buttocks flexed with fine definition.

Katie pulled her skirt up and moved me to her pussy.

"Pussy!" I screamed and embraced the friend I feared I had lost.

"Blackie! I've missed you so."

"Pussy, why are you so exposed. Didn't Katie wear panties last night to her sleep over?"

Pussy tried to answer but her level of arousal precluded a coherent response. Katie crushed me into my dear friend, and we silently enjoyed the delicious pressure. Katie had work for me to do. Pussy was leaking heavily so I knew Katie was close to orgasm.

Katie's passion quickly synched up with her mothers. Katie rubbed me into Pussy while Jeremy pounded Amy. Then I noticed a white discharge from Pussy. Katie had fucked a boy last night! His white cream leaked from Pussy and I eagerly soaked it up. Its bouquet reminded me of Jason's delicious semen.

Katie must have sensed that giving Pussy an orgasm in the hall might draw attention; she moved backward to her room but never removing me from my sweet Pussy.

Katie closed her door and flopped back on her bed. She opened her legs wide and continued to rub me all over Pussy.

When Pussy climaxed Katie's body throbbed and she moaned quietly.

Amy wasn't so quiet in the other room screaming, "Fuck my hot cunt, Jeremy... you fucking stud... I'm gonna cum again... do it... harder... Oh, my fucking God... I'm cumming... cumming."

Katie pulled me from her pussy and lay me on the bed next to her. Katie didn't say anything as her mother climaxed in the next room.

I couldn't see Pussy, but I knew she must be very wet. Without me she was surely leaking all over Katie's bedspread.

Katie stood and stepped over to her desk and opened my egg to put me away. When my forgery fell to her desktop she picked it up and compared us. I could see that the workmanship was tacky and the material was not 100% cotton. "A cheap knock off," I huffed.

Katie opened the inferior panties and recognized immediately that the "real" Blackie lay on her desk.

My owner whispered, "The bitch! The fucking bitch! She tried to steal my panties and leave something similar in their place."

My heart sang as she wadded up the fake panties and threw them into the trash.

Out in the hall she heard her mother tell Jeremy he had to go home. Katie quietly moved to the door and heard her mother tell him that she would call Marjorie and see when the three of them could get together again." I wondered how Katie reacted to hearing Marjorie's name and whether she understood that sex was involved.

Katie straightened me out and put me on. When Pussy and I were face-to-face again, I asked her what had happened last night."

Pussy said excitedly, "Jason slipped through Pam's bedroom window after her parents had gone to bed, and the three had fucked away most of the night. Katie had two loads of cum in her pussy when it leaked out earlier."

"Pussy, Amy was seduced by a neighbor named Marjorie and the two women got Jeremy to join them."

"Blackie, we both certainly had entertaining nights then, didn't we?" Pussy and I rubbed together softly. Katie rubbed us increasing the pleasure flowing through her body.

Katie stripped off her top and stood by her door just wearing me. I could hear Amy climbing the steps after letting Jeremy out.

Katie opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Amy looked up at us in shock. She was naked. Mother and daughter stared at each other then Katie said, "Mom, why do you keep borrowing these panties. Why can't you wear your own? Why did you take these and then put a cheap replacement in my egg? I know you did it!"

Amy looked up at me. I could see she was thinking intently. She and I stared each other down. Finally, she dropped her gaze. "Katie, honey, they just make me feel like I haven't felt in years."

Katie's body relaxed at this confession. "What do you mean, Mom?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.