My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I woke up to see Amy holding my egg. She was naked and quickly put me on. Her clitoris, Nose, was already out for business. He had pushed by the soft folds of skin and had a hard look. Amy had been up to something I knew.

I gave him a big kiss. Both he and Amy shivered. I heard her mutter, "What is it about these panties? I put them on and I'm instantly ready to fuck the football team." She rubbed me into Nose and her pussy lips, and I immediately set to work soaking up her juices. I saw a twin of myself sitting on Katie's desk. Amy picked up the new panties and stuffed them into Katie's egg.

"Nose! I'm being kidnapped!" I frantically rubbed his head. Amy stumbled, caught herself, and moaned, "Fuck, what is it about them? I bought twenty black g-strings this week, and none of them make me feel like these." She set the egg containing the counterfeit panties on Katie's desk. "Katie will never know the difference."

"Nose, but she will. None of these dead panties will treat her like I do."

"But, Blackie, Katie is a bit young to be wearing such a... powerful force as you."

"I love Pussy. I can't leave her. What will she do when she needs my help in the slut game?"

Nose calmly replied, "I think Amy could make much better use of you than Katie."

I suddenly realized why he was so placid about this crime. "You want me all for yourself!"

Nose ducked under his protective hood.

I pushed the folds aside glared at him while he cowered, soft and flaccid. Amy shuddered again when I dragged him back out and slapped him hard. Amy moaned loudly and collapsed back on the bed and interrupted his discipline by protecting him with her moving fingers. Nose snapped back to attention under Amy's intent massage. I wished I could explain to Amy that she did not know how to punish disloyalty. Nose snapped back to attention under Amy's intent massage.

The doorbell rang. Amy heard it but couldn't stop. I said, "It might be something important." The bell rang again. I said louder, "It might be that handsome UPS man." Amy sat up and stopped rubbing Nose who gave me a very nasty look.

She screamed, "I'll be right down," and ran for her room. The only thing handy was a short robe that was lying on the bed. Nose shivered from his frustration. "She'll get back to you," I wasn't going to ease his ill gotten pleasure... Amy moaned, tripped on the threshold of the bedroom, and fell on her face.

She screamed again, "I'll be right there." In a lower voice she said, "I sure hope that's Jeremy. I need it bad." Nose perked up, and we giggled at Amy's level of arousal. I gently rubbed her lips to soak up her leakage; just doing my job you understand. Jeremy's name always produced a liberal flow.

She ran down the steps trying to tie the robe. Nose and I hugged each other in our excitement, my irritation at Amy's stealing me from Katie now forgotten. What can I say? When it comes to pussy, I'm fickle. Amy tripped on the edge of a throw rug and landed on the floor again. She groaned and stood up to open the door.

Through a small gap in her robe I could see a woman at the door. She was older than Amy by about fifteen years and dressed in a fashionable halter-top and shorts set. She looked like she had just come from a round of golf at the country club. How I knew this I don't know.

Amy knew her. "Good evening, Marjorie."

The red headed woman smiled broadly, "Amy, I called earlier today about picking up the address lists for the fund raiser next month."

Amy sounded surprised, "I'm sorry, Marjorie. I've been in such a state around here. Come in and I'll run it off right now."

I said to Nose, "She looks very well dressed."

"Who give a shit? When does Jeremy get here? I need to be fucked." Nose's frustration at the interruption showed.

"Nose, don't be so ill mannered. You'll get your fill of Jeremy soon enough..."

Amy led Marjorie back into a small room I had never seen before. "Let me just pull up Word, and I'll print off the list for you." Amy said while standing bent over the keyboard. She didn't realize this gave me a very good view of Marjorie, who was staring back at me.

"Nose, look! She's checking me out." I was glad I was freshly washed and looking my best because Marjorie was looking at my workmanship and style. She licked her lips.

"Oh, Nose. Did you see that? She's interested in Amy."

Nose couldn't see but asked, "Do you think she's a lesbian?"

I patted Nose trying to calm him down and urging him to have patience. A tremor ran through Amy as she bent over the keyboard. "You don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy another woman. Katie's not a lesbian, and she and Pam lick each other all the time."

Amy jerked and said, "Shit! Excuse me Marjorie, I just can't seem to type today."

Marjorie, who was still staring at me, or possibly the part of Amy's ass I wasn't covering, which was a lot, said, "That's all right, no need to rush. I don't have to be at the meeting for another couple of hours." Marjorie raised her hand and rubbed the front of her halter-top as we stared at each other. Her eyes glowed with lust as they took in the unknowing Amy...

Amy stood up when the address list finally started to print. She looked at the Marjorie who was perspiring, "Are you warm? Would you like a cool drink?"

Marjorie waved her hand by her face. "I am warm. I hope it's not hot flashes." I thought it a very lame cover story. Marjorie was turned on. Her nipples couldn't have been harder in the Arctic. I could tell that Marjorie liked women; at least she liked Amy.

I rubbed Nose to get his attention. "I think Marjorie's got the hots for Amy!"

Amy squeezed her thighs together, and said, "Let's go into the kitchen, and I'll make some Margueritas."

Marjorie followed. I couldn't see, but I knew she was watching Amy's ass. Marjorie warmly said, "I could use something to make me cool off."

"Have a seat. This won't take a minute."

The older woman sat down. "Don't go to too much trouble."

"I won't. Don't worry." Amy bent over to get the blender out of the lower cabinet. I saw Marjorie again. Her eyes never left my neat seams or damp panel.

"Nose. She's really looking at me."

Nose chuckled, "I think she's looking at Amy's bare ass."

"I think she's looking at me." My ego was at stake here.

"Want to test that out? Maybe a wager?"

I was intrigued. "What kind of bet?"

"You show Marjorie Amy's pussy. If she still stares at you then she's been checking you out, otherwise it's Amy she wants."

"What shall we bet?"

Nose said, "I want a good rubbing later."

"What about me? What do I get?" Nose was trying to get off easy.

"You get me to have Amy keep you on the entire time Jeremy's here."

"Deal."

Amy set the blender on the counter and bent over for the power cord. I pulled myself to the side so I only covered a small portion of Amy's pussy. When Marjorie came into view again, she was coughing. I looked at Nose and frowned. To make sure that Marjorie was not looking at me, I moved completely off of Amy's pussy so Nose could see her too.

The woman's face turned bright red. Amy stood and looked back at her friend. She unconsciously reached under her robe to pull me back in place. "Marjorie, are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm just a little warm." Through a slit in Amy's robe, I could see her pull out the front of her top and wave it to try to get some airflow underneath.

"Would you like to lie down?" Amy's concern for her friend masked her perception as to the true cause of Marjorie's problem; she wanted desperately to get into Amy's pants.

Marjorie looked up at Amy and said, "Would you?"

Amy stopped and stared at her friend. I clutched at Nose, squeezing him hard as we waited for Amy's answer.

Amy blurted out, "Yes!"

Marjorie melted. "Oh, God. I can't believe this."

Nose was about to burst. He had heard about this, but had never thought about getting pleasure from a woman. I patted Amy's pussy all along its length trying to keep her flow of juices under control.

Amy grabbed Marjorie's hand dragging her to the living room. "Lie back on the couch. Against the back."

I could see Marjorie follow Amy's instructions. Amy lay down on the couch next to her. She moved close and looked into Marjorie's clear blue eyes. I was pressed up against Marjorie's thigh. I wondered if she could feel my wetness against her skin.

Nose whispered, "They're kissing." I patted him for keeping me informed and heard Amy's loud moan. She said, "I've never done this before."

Marjorie replied, her voice low and filled with lust. "Don't worry, I've done it lots of times."

"You have?"

"Yes, I guess I've come out of the closet with you." I could hear the soft wet sounds of lips and tongues kissing. "Just don't spread it around, will you?"

Amy groaned, "Oh, yes,... I mean, no... I mean, when you touch my nipples... it's so... so... hot."

Marjorie giggled, "How about his?" Amy shivered and whimpered. Nose whispered, "She's licking Amy's nipples!"

I was concentrating on my job of gathering Amy's juices when a strange finger rubbed across my damp surface.

Marjorie said, "You're wet."

Amy arched her back and the new finger pressed me into Nose. She was gentle, and Nose swooned from the attention. "I know! I'm swimming. You've got me so hot."

Well! Amy thinks it's her new lover doing this. I was disturbed at not receiving my share of responsibility for the condition of Amy's pussy. Marjorie's finger slipped inside and stirred up more juices. Amy's robe parted and she slipped out of it. She now was naked, except for me. I could see the full view of the seduction. Marjorie sucked on Amy's nipples while she fingered her pussy. Amy untied Marjorie's top and pulled it off. They rubbed their tits together and Amy went for the snap on her lover's shorts.

Amy skinned down Marjorie's shorts and I saw a beautiful pink g-string, almost identical to me. I said to Nose, "Look at the panties. They are so sexy!"

A high-pitched voice replied, "You're pretty sexy yourself."

Stunned, I looked across to where the voice came from. A smiled curled up at the g-string's hem. "I never thought I would ever meet someone like me."

"Nose, she talked to me!" I pulled myself together after the initial shock and introduced myself, "Hello, my dear, I'm Blackie."

My soul mate across the way replied, "I am Pinkie. In my family we are named after our colors. Are you a relative... of... mine?" Pinkie stuttered because Amy slipped her finger under her glossy surface and began rubbing Marjorie's pussy.

"Where are you from?" I asked. Nose had lost interest in our conversation. Marjorie's thumb rubbed Amy's juices over her hard surface. Their hips moved close and I got a very close look at my new friend. Amy moved to pull Pinkie down and we both shouted, "NO!"

Marjorie took Katie's wrist in her hand. "Leave them on. I like it better when I'm wearing them."

Amy looked puzzled. "You too! It's like wearing these panties magnifies the feelings in my pussy."

Marjorie rubbed Amy's fingers through Pinkie, "I've bought so many panties trying to get the same feeling. It's just hopeless though. No salesgirl knows what I'm looking for. I've spent hundreds of dollars on panties, but nothing makes me tingle like these." Pinkie was beaming proudly; with good reason I might add. The service we provide is important...

Marjorie turned on the couch and slid down to the other end. Amy allowed her to arrange their legs. She quickly got the idea when Marjorie pulled their pussies together. Pinkie and I were crushed together as Amy and Marjorie ground their pussies together. My first kiss. I was in heaven.

"Amy, pull on my hands so we can get as close together as possible." Marjorie suspected that the pressure would give them titanic orgasms.

The women's energetic actions brought Pinkie and I close. While I was cotton, Pinkie was nylon. This created a delicious friction that aroused all four of us. The pressure squeezed the women's combined juices out of us and small streams of mixed pussy juice flowed over writhing thighs and into the couch cushions. The scent of wildly aroused pussy filled the room arousing me even more.

I reached a plateau of pleasure I had never dreamed of. Screams of passion filled the room. We all climaxed together. Pinkie and I slipped over each other. Nose and Pinkie's friend rubbed one another, and Amy and Marjorie both wet us even more as they came.

The cries were still loud and the women were still writhing when Amy heard a light knock at the front door. Jeremy walked in whistling and then saw the two writhing women on the couch. "Oh, shit," he blurted; and he turned tail and ran out the door.

Marjorie had looked back to see who had walked in. She was still cumming and wasn't in full control as she watched the boy flee. When they both calmed down she asked, "Wasn't that Patricia Leonard's son, Jeremy?"

Amy nodded.

"Why does he just walk in like that? God, I hope he didn't recognize me!" Marjorie was worried about her image.

"I wouldn't worry about that." Amy let that sink in and then continued, "He's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend! He can't be more than eighteen!" Marjorie was scandalized even as she lay with her legs intertwined with Amy's.

"He's nineteen."

"Do you mean you and he... ?"

Amy nodded.

"No! Get out! You're fucking him?"

Amy nodded again.

"No shit? It's too bad he ran off so fast." She kissed Amy, and said. "Ever have a threesome?"

Amy looked at her in shock. "I've never been with a woman before, let alone with a man too."

"Don't knock it 'till you've tried it." Marjorie giggled.

"I thought you were a lesbian." Amy was confused.

"Normally, but I have made exceptions. Jeremy looked kinda cute. Do you think you could get him back?"

"I don't know. I imagine he's slowed down now and realizes that he may have missed out on something big in his hurry to leave." Amy stood up. "I'll call his house."

She padded over to the phone and looked back at her new lover lying on the couch. Marjorie said, "I just turned fifty last week, and I need some major self-esteem building from a young cock. You don't mind sharing do you?"

Amy laughed as she punched the buttons. "Not at all. We'll wear him out, feed him and then fuck his brains... Oh, hi Pat. Listen I have a wire hanging loose from a lamp, and I think I might get electrocuted. Is Jeremy there?... Sure I can wait."

Marjorie lay on the couch rubbing Pinkie. Nose was coming around after this new experience. I poked him trying to rouse him quicker. Amy rubbed me as she waited for Jeremy to come to the phone.

"Hi, honey. Is your mother still standing close... oh, she is... well, you got quite a shock today didn't you... that was quite a moment when you walked in... now, don't think I'm a lesbian, honey, but I found out today I could do a good imitation of one... Jeremy, you ran off a little quickly... would you like to come back for some fun?... You would?" Amy winked at Marjorie lying on the couch masturbating through Pinkie, "my new friend wants me and you... she's still here... baby, we both want you to do us... yes, how would you like to fuck two old ladies in one afternoon... I thought so. See you in a bit. Don't forget to tell Mom to allow you time to go to the store to buy parts... Bye."

Marjorie's fingers were moving rapidly under Pinkie. Amy put down the phone and watched her friend masturbating on her couch, then walked over and knelt down between Marjorie's legs. She pulled Pinky aside and licked up Marjorie's aroused pussy lips. I slapped Nose, "Look, Amy's licking her friend's pussy. Katie would be so pleased to see her mother doing this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.