My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I woke up wet. Not the warm wet of a pussy filling me, but the cold damp at the end of a cold-water rinse spin cycle. The light shined through a wide halo over my head. I was twisted in an unnatural embrace with a pair of panty hose. Amy leaned over and pulled all of us out and stuffed us into my new friend Sears Dryer. We lay in a wet pile inside. The door closed and I drifted off to sleep, again.

The door opened and an angry face appeared. Katie! She roughly pulled us from the dryer and stuffed us into a white plastic basket. I don't think she saw me. I'm sure she would have greeted me, but I was twisted even more firmly together with Amy's panty hose.

She dumped us out on a table and began folding some of my companions from our journey through Miss Washer and Sears Dryer.

She picked up the panty hose and saw me. She looked at the stairway from the basement and back at me. She said, "Shit!"

I was horrorstricken. Is this a way to greet a friend who has shared in her most intimate pleasure? With a vulgar expression?

She pulled me free from Amy's panty hose and examined me closely. "How did you get here? You're supposed to be upstairs in my room."

Oh, how I wish I could communicate with her directly! I could have related the tale of her mother's discovery of me and of my meeting with Mr. Nose, and all the pleasure we shared. I'm sure she would have rejoiced in her mother's rediscovered sexuality. She might have learned a new use for Miss Washer and Sears Dryer.

Katie stuffed me in the pocket of her shorts, and I watched through the narrow slit of the pocket as she finished folding the laundry.

She placed all the other clothing in the basket, leaving me to ride in my throne of honor. We went up to the main floor and I saw Amy in the kitchen. Katie appeared to be trying to get past the kitchen unnoticed, but it didn't work.

"Are you done already?"

"Yeah, Mom, I can do some things!"

"Don't talk like that to me. Get upstairs and put that laundry away."

"Okay." She sounded sad, as if she and her mother had been fighting.

What could they fight about?" I hoped to stay out of my egg, so I could figure this out. I had no mother other than the old Chinese lady who created me. I revered her and hoped we could meet someday to share stories of our experiences.

But this was not to be. I was quickly stuffed back inside my egg and fell back into a black slumber.

When the egg opened again I saw Amy this time. She pulled me out and held me up in front of her face.

"It seems that Katie found you in the laundry. I wonder what she thought when you showed up in the dryer." She smiled at me.

"I can't resist trying you on again. The feelings I had last time were so powerful. Can you do that again for me? Maybe you can help me enjoy housework more." Amy was naked. Such a lovely body, slim, trim, a woman who had devoted her energy to her daughter. I watched Amy put me on. She admired me, and her smile was so happy. Mr. Nose popped out, "Blackie! My dearest friend." I gave him a hug. He got bigger. "Nose, I just love it when you grow from my hugs."

"You make me feel so warm and loved, Blackie."

I noticed Amy was staring into the mirror unmoving. She shivered and sighed. "I've got work to do."

Amy picked up a white cotton tee shirt from Katie's desk and pulled it on-without a bra! In pink letters across the front it read "HOT STUFF!" Oh, my! She giggled at her image. "I can't believe I kept this from college. I was hot stuff then." She shook her body and I could see her boobs sway. "Well, you girls move more now." Faint brown circles were visible through the thin cotton.

She took a pair of loose fitting shorts from Katie's desk and pulled them over me. While I could see out a little through the wide leg holes, I had a grand view from the top. My rear top string was at least three inches over the top of the tiny shorts. "Nose, I can see out!"

Nose wasn't wondering about the view outside, he was trying to stretch out and come into contact with me. "Nose, you're such a baby." I rubbed him and he purred loudly.

Amy talked to the mirror. "Get a grip, Amy. You've got to get the housework done before you have some fun." She rubbed me through the shorts and Nose got a face full of me. Amy's pussy lips were so soft and damp I just had to give them a rub too.

Amy fled Katie's room, and we began cleaning the house. While Amy dusted the rooms downstairs, Nose and I chatted and cuddled. I told him my life's story, what little there was. He was very interested in my adventures with Katie.

"Oh, Blackie, it has been so long since a strong cock has been here. Katie's dad was here frequently and abused me wonderfully."

"Where is he? I haven't seen him?"

Nose almost retracted completely into his folds of skin. "He died in a car crash about five years ago."

"Oh, how tragic." My cloth was limp with sorrow.

"I haven't had a visitor since. It's been very dry down here until you came, Blackie."

Nose peeked out again and we embraced.

Amy removed a machine from a closet and plugged it in. It roared to life and Amy began pushing it over the floor.

Nose shouted over the noise, "Oh, Blackie, this is an old friend. We used to have fun together."

I smirked, "Fun?"

Nose blushed. "It was a long time ago."

The machine had a long handle that Amy held as she moved it across the floor.

Nose shouted, "Hey, Kirby!"

A light on the handle winked on. "Nose! It's been such a long time!"

"I want you to meet Blackie, Kirby. She's a pair of Katie's underwear that can converse."

Kirby looked up at my thin strings. "She doesn't appear to look like other underwear I have seen. And if she is Katie's why is Amy wearing her?"

"It is a long story, Kirby."

I examined Kirby's long body. "Kirby, my I ask a personal question?"

"Why, I suppose."

"Nose said that you and he used to have fun. How is this possible?"

Kirby was silent, well, as silent as a running vacuum can be, "Nose, is telling tales out of school and dredging up old memories."

"Have I touched a sore spot, Kirby?"

"Blackie, it just brings back memories of a happier time. Of a time when Amy's husband would come home from work and ravage her on the couch while I stood unused in the middle of the carpet." Kirby made a loud sigh. "He would take her so forcefully. Her cries were enough to spin my rotor."

"Kirby, it does sound lovely. You make him sound so virile."

"Oh, he was. It has always been my belief that little Katie was conceived on the couch."

"But what of you and Nose. What's the story there?" I was so curious about such things.

Nose covered Kirby's silence (over the roar). "Blackie, see Kirby's handle. Notice the shape."

I looked at the shaft that Amy's hand gripped as she propelled Kirby across the floor. If I had not been black I would have blushed when the similarity struck me. "No! Nose, she didn't..."

He nodded. "Not inside, mind you, but she would press Kirby's handle to me at a time when she needed to relieve some stress. It was marvelous."

"Nose, you live in a wonderful world where pleasure can come from so many sources."

Nose and I settled into a cuddle watching Amy clean the house. Nose responded to my tender caresses. We could feel Amy's body shiver at times.

Nose was growing impatient. "I wish she would finish. When we went out this morning she bought three packages of batteries."

"Batteries, Nose?"

Nose twitched and whispered, "For Jack."

"Jack?" Nose never told everything in one sentence.

"Jack Rabbit!"

I shrugged my strings.

"Her vibrator. Remember when she frantically searched her drawer the day we met Washer and Dryer."

"Oh, yes. Was he the object she so frantically was flipping a switch on?"

"You, remember! Yes, she was a gift from her husband for times when he was on the road."

My imagination was running at top speed. I clutched Nose and said, "I can't wait. Do you think when she finishes her housework, she'll go upstairs and try out Jack?"

"Oh, I do think so. Blackie, let's test her resolve to finish this housework."

I giggled, "Let's be naughty and maybe she'll take a break."

Nose stretched out and rubbed my moist cotton. I pressed in as close as I could to wrap around his firm protuberance. Amy was wiping down the kitchen counter when she stopped and moaned. Her fingers slipped inside of me and touched Nose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.