My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I slept until my nest egg was opened. Katie was standing in her room in a pink miniskirt and a short knit top that showed off her belly button. She was alone. I was disappointed her friend Pam wasn't here. I so enjoyed our time together last... whenever. I have no sense of time's passage, when I awake after a sleep.

Katie stepped her smooth legs into me and pulled me up. She turned to her mirror and admired me. Her excitement at wearing me was evident. Her nipples, capping her pert little titties, were hard. She tweaked them through her shirt with her thumbs and giggled. She pulled up the back of her miniskirt and turned around to inspect her tight ass and said, "I do look hot in these." She did, even if I say so myself. My black strings framed her work of art.

Pussy and I embraced; I kissed her soft hairs and searched for some wetness to absorb. Pussy was gushing, but then wasn't she always.

"Blackie, I hope you're very dry. I think I shall need it tonight. I produce so much juice when Katie is excited."

"Pussy, what's happened since we last talked?"

Pussy swelled up and burst out with, "We are going out with a boy!" Instantly a fragrant splash covered me. I sucked up her leakage with a small giggle. "Mmm, very nice flavor tonight, Pussy."

Her little lips quivered. "Katie put perfume on me!"

"Why, honey?"

Pussy whispered, "I think she's going to let the boy touch me."

"Oh, my!" At times like these I wish I had more material to offer Pussy to soak up her juices.

"When are we going?" This date was exciting news in the boy game; Katie had a real chance tonight to advance to a new level. Pussy and I were eager to promote Katie's prospects in this wonderful contest. We desperately wanted Katie to become a full slut.

"He's out front now. Katie ran up here to switch panties. She wanted to wear you." Pussy was percolating.

I looked down and saw the sandals she wore and her toenails painted bright red. It was dizzy looking down as she ran down the steps out of the house. Pussy's lips quivered with Katie's rapid stride.

I didn't get to see much until she got into the car. I got a quick glimpse of a young boy holding the car door open. His eyes got wide as he saw me. "Pussy, he's kinda cute."

"You saw him?"

"Yes, when we got into the car. He looked surprised. He's got blonde hair and is slim like Katie."

"Blackie, if you saw him, he saw you. He knows Katie's wearing black panties now. Oh, things are going well so far." She gushed.

While Katie scooted over in the car I got a broad view of the interior. I could see Pam in the front seat, and her date's eyes in the rear view mirror. He stared at me. He licked his lips as if he had seen something tasty. I blocked his view of my Pussy. "If Katie isn't more careful about keeping her legs closed, I'm going to get a full tour of the city."

I heard them discuss how lucky they were that Pam's boy friend just got his license.

I watched a hand settle on Katie's thigh and fingers pressing into her soft skin. I'm worried. Those fingers weren't that far from me. "Pussy, his hand is on her leg."

"I know, I'm starting to swim back here. Quick, soak me up."

I tried to keep up with Pussy's flow. As she slowly leaked into me I watched the hand for any movement toward me. At the theater Craig got out first, and I got a longer look at him. He stared at me like he wanted to see through me. It was too eerie for words. I wasn't sure if I liked him.

We went inside, and all I saw was a floor littered with popcorn and candy wrappers. The theater was almost as dark as my original box and when Katie sat down and crossed her legs I promptly fall asleep.

I woke up and the movie screen was dark and the lights in the theater were on.

"Pussy, you're so wet. What's been going on?"

"Oh, Blackie, Katie's been kissing Craig and he's been touching her breasts."

"Has he touched you?"

"No, he hasn't, but he's tried. Katie's kept her legs crossed the whole movie to keep his hands out."

Katie stood up and began to move down the aisle.

"Pussy, what next? Are they going home?"

Pussy's lips trembled as she said, "They're going to park."

"The car?"

"No, silly. Both couples are driving to a private spot where they can make out. Katie wants to kiss Craig and let him touch her body so I can bring her pleasure."

We traveled out to the car passing over more candy wrappers and ticket stubs, but Pam stopped and said, "Let's use the girls room, Katie."

Katie pushed open a door and entered a room with a white tile floor.

Pam said, "God, Katie, I'm soaked. Jason kisses like a dream."

Katie giggled, "Me, too. Craig spent the last fifteen minutes of the movie pinching my nipples. See!"

"Katie! They're all red."

I felt fingers on me. Katie pulled me down and off her legs. "Look how wet these are?"

Pam took Katie's hand and brought me to her nose. She shivered as she sniffed me. "Mmm, Katie, you're smell so sweet." Pam bent over and up came my pink sister. She was dark with her load of Pam's pussy juice.

Katie pulled the damp pink g-string to her face. "I love your pussy, honey." She kissed and licked my silent sister. "Let's get them dry."

Katie pushed a button and a powerful wind blew over me. A hot, drying blast that sent me to heaven. I wiggled under the drying air and watched Katie lean over and kiss Pam. I'm glad we were alone in the bathroom. As the girls held us under the tropical breeze I watched Pam's hand slip under Katie's skirt to touch Pussy. Were it not for my rapid drying I would have loved to be down there to caress Pam's fingers as she worked on Katie's pussy.

Pam giggled, "I think this is enough. The boys are going to think we're lezzing out in here."

Katie pulled me back up. "They'd be right wouldn't they."

I felt Pam's tummy press against me. The girls were silent as I think they were kissing. Pussy certainly remained flushed and wet.

We went back out and the boys quickly get into step next to us. We entered the backseat of the car and Katie gave me a good view of Craig who looked like he was carrying a small cucumber in his pants. He slid in next to Katie. My view of the inside of the car was rather good. Katie's skirt must be up above me. I could see Pam in the front seat, and Jason driving the car. Pam had her hand in his lap. I could see Jason's eyes in the rearview mirror; he licked his lips again. The pervert.

"Pussy, Jason is looking in the mirror at me. Can you get Katie to cross her legs? I am embarrassed. I think he wants to chew on me."

"Blackie, I don't think Katie is worried about her modesty right now. She's kissing Craig and I'm beginning to bubble."

"Bubble away pussy, I've here to receive them. Is it far to the park?"

"Don't know. We haven't parked before. The town's not large so I doubt it will take long."

Katie shifted her bottom on the seat, and I got a look at the front seat. Pam's arm was slowly moving over Jason's lap. The talked quietly while he drove.

"Pussy, your lips are swelling up. The boy is making you hot."

Pussy's trim lips were red and engorged. Katie turned toward him, and I could see the boy's pants and the swelling there.

The car came to a stop. Jason rolled down the windows. "Guys try not to get anything on the seats. This is my mom's car and she's got a sharp eye and a sharp nose."

Craig mumbled, "No problem," around Katie's active tongue.

"Pussy! There's a hand down here by me! It's Craig's; he's rubbing her leg!"

Pussy leaked and whispered, "I know, isn't it wonderful!"

I watched the fingers closely. To help Katie in the game I needed to attract his hand to Pussy. I squeezed a little juice out, and the aroma in the car brought his fingers closer. The fingers were rubbing Katie's thigh. I glanced behind me, and Pussy was humming and drooling. Craig was sniffing the air like a bloodhound on the trail.

"Pussy, more, give me more. I've got him moving up."

"Mmmm, his hand feels so good down there. Katie is sending me all kinds of hormonal signals that this is a very good thing. Diana the Brain has informed me his other hand is on her breast and she's pressing into him."

I can see the hand grow closer. "Pussy, he's under the skirt. He's going to touch me. Ahhhh, yes!"

Pussy purred at me. "Isn't it wonderful. Stop tightening up, Blackie. I need you loose so his fingers can get under you."

"Please, Pussy, just a little longer. His fingers feel so good on my wet cotton." I try to pass the feeling through to my dearest friend.

His fingers press me into her. I am so wet he must feel almost nothing over her wet lips.

"Okay, Pussy. Why don't I just scoot over and give him a clear path to your dropping lips if you want him mauling you so badly!"

"Ohh, Blackie, I knew you would understand. Now move over a bit. I need to feel his fingers on me."

I muttered to myself, as I pulled my right side over to the left giving the boy easy access, "Have fun, Pussy." I leaned over to watch the fun.

The boy's fingers showed some surprise when he didn't find the cloth covering on his package anymore. Pussy's juice smeared all over his fingers as he stroked her lips. The aroma under Katie's skirt was getting very powerful. Even though I found the boy rather crude compared to Pam's thin fingers, Katie's Pussy was creating an atmosphere of high excitement under her miniskirt.

Pussy was hopeless to talk to at the moment. I got a brighter view as Katie's legs opened wider. Two fingers were up Pussy, and she was making sloppy wet sounds. My elastic stretched as Katie's hips rocked and the effort to stay away from the probing fingers became too much. I slipped over and touched the boy's fingers. Hmmm, not bad. He had a vigorous motion going and his fingers slipped across my face. This is good. Very good. I moved over and tried to wrap my soft black cloth around the boy's fingers.

Pussy's excitement brought me to a place I had never been before. Pussy was frantically trying to swallow the boy's fingers. She moaned at me to be ready. I knew from her state of wetness all my absorbent capacity was needed. I snuggled up to Pussy waiting for her climax. It came and her sweet juice flowed out and I pressed against her and the boy's fingers trying to soak up every drop. Katie pressed her hand on the boys and helped me glue myself to Pussy. As Katie relaxed I felt stuffed. I couldn't hold another drop. The boy's fingers withdrew. Katie sat in the seat for a moment; I could feel her breathing slowdown.

Pam and Jason missed my heroic efforts at flood control. I saw they had lain down in the seat, but I could only see the middle of their bodies. Pam's skirt was around her waist and my pink sister was nowhere to be seen! Pam's hand rubbed vigorously over the lump in Jason's pants.

Pam's eyes were watching the back seat. "That was quick, Katie."

Katie giggled and said, "I didn't do anything, Craig did it all."

Craig began to play with me. Rubbing my small face into Pussy. I was filling rapidly and Craig's fingers made exciting squishing sounds in me. The excitement was overpowering as his fingers rubbed me. Then Katie pulled his hand off me. "It's a little sensitive, Craig." Pussy was looking very flushed. I think she had had enough excitement for her first court time in the boy game.

I patted her and said, "You've done well, honey."

She nodded and weakly smiled. Her flow of juices had stopped and her lips were shrinking.

Katie's skirt was pulled up over me, and I could see her hands working on Craig's pants. She pulled down the zipper and I got my first look at boys' underwear. How plain! Loosely woven cotton with no sense of fashion at all. The curious mechanism at the front confused me. Could that be an access panel? Katie wasn't confused. She pushed her hand into a hidden hole and came out with her prize, a long, pink tube of flesh that was leaking a clear fluid at the end.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.