Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth - Cover

Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Chapter 7: City Hall and More

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: City Hall and More - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

I woke up between Jasmine and Mary. My time sense told me that it was only 5:00 a.m. I eased myself out of the bed without disturbing the women and walked over to the window. Gazing at the forest, I took this time for my daily contemplation. During this time I got the feeling that all was progressing well. I also got 15 more responses to Seek1. Walking back to the bed I realized that even though I had improved myself and most of my women by spells, I should use my super cell treatment on us as well. That would allow us to tweak the super-bodies just that bit more.

That decided I climb back into the bed. Mary had spooned up behind Jasmine, and her elongated clit was between Jasmine's butt cheeks. Taking a good look at Jasmine's face I realized that my first guess of mid 20's may have been a bit high. I spooned up behind Mary gently grabbed a breast, and cast the super-cell spell on myself. I fell back to sleep as the cells dispersed throughout my body.

Twenty minutes later I was awake and feeling great. So I decided to have some fun with Mary. With slow and gentle movements I got her on her back without waking her. Jasmine had rolled over and was now grasping Mary's right arm. I got Mary's legs apart enough to let her elongated clit fall between them. I was still amazed that she made it so big. Right now with her sleeping it was at least three and a half inches long and twice to three times the normal thickness. Now it was time to wake her. With light touches of my fingertips I trace all around the clit. I added a very thin layer of lubricant around my hand using my magic. As I continued to circle it, her clit expanded to four and a half inches long and about a quarter inch around. The only reaction Mary had shown so far was a quiet moan. To speed things up I took a firmer grasp of her clit and added my tongue to circle around and between her pussy lips. That finally brought her awake and with a moan she had a small orgasm. I decided to really test out this super clit. I wasn't going to stop until I made her pass out with pleasure. So I continued to jerk her clit and tongue around her pussy.

Mary's moans had now awakened the rest of the women. They decided to retaliate by surrounding Mary and holding her down. Mary was now really moaning and squirming. I sped up the jerking and concentrated my tongue on her pussy. Just as Mary was about to orgasm I slip a lubricated finger from my other hand into her asshole. That caused Mary to go into a huge orgasm. As soon as she caught her breath I started back up again. This time I continued to saw my finger in her ass and now added a TK massage to her G-spot. That launched Mary into a scream as she was now in a continuous orgasm. To finish her off I sent a telepathic message to her Improve cell to increase her clit sensitivity. This resulted in such a big orgasm, that she hit my face with a mega squirt of pussy juice as she passed out.

Mission accomplished I sat back and looked at the rest of the women. They all looked at me with expressions of awe, love, and lust. Before this progressed into another orgy, (not that it would have been a bad thing) I distracted them with a statement. "Ladies I gave it some thought this morning and I think that I should give all of you the super-cells so you have control over the improvement spells I cast on you."

They considered this for a moment and then Rachel spoke. "Why do we need the cells Walt? As far as I can see there is little need for them."

I answered, "A few reasons honey. First for tweaking the spells cast. You could give yourself either more or less sensitivity in clit or nipples. Next for disguise reasons, instant hair and or eye color change if needed. Not much may be able to hurt you now, but this is another way to heal up and or gain energy. Lastly and probably best is the body control, just improve your ovaries so you can drop an egg on command rather than a set every 28 days. I've already done this for me, and improved so from now on I'll only be using live sperm if I want to be a father."

All of the women, who were just magically improved, chose to receive the cells. Xia also had enough confidence in my magical abilities now that she chose the cells as well. A shot of cell-water and short rest later it was done.

I said to them, "Now we do have a busy day ahead of us, so once Mary gets back with us we should go shower and get ready for city hall. Jasmine, do you really want to sell your place to Rachel?"

Jasmine backed up a little looked at Rachel then me and said, "Walt I need to say something before I can answer that. Until you improved me I was too sheltered to notice my surroundings. My parents had kept me from so much that I don't know where to start. What I do know is this; I am 17 years old, and today and last night were my first experiences with sex. Mommy told me that I shouldn't touch myself, and to save those pleasures for a husband. My parents had me home schooled and kept those classes at a very basic level. I didn't leave the house much without daddy, and those few times were only for clothes. When I was home mommy was always with me doing what she called women stuff. All that consisted of was cleaning. No cooking or sewing, they didn't want me to get hurt. So YES, I want to live here and as for the house, we will probably have to ask at city hall. But if I can sell it to Rachel then that's what I want to do."

Mary finally rejoined us in consciousness. She was so happy she was glowing. She said, "Walt that was amazing! I have never had such a strong orgasm before. Just one thing, what was that sensitivity stuff? It felt amazing but a little scary that you could do that."

I looked her in the eyes. "Mary honey, I just sent an info burst to your control cell. Your subconscious was still in control so there was no way that I could do anything to would harm you. Besides ask Rachel and Amy, I did the same to them in my times with them. I can make a promise to you and all the rest of our Lutanily that I would NEVER intentionally harm any of you."

Rachel looked over at the clock it was now 7:00 a.m. Then she said to me, "Ok Walt go wash up, and then check on the breakfast or something. We need a women's conference for a bit. We'll join you downstairs when we're done."

Knowing a dismissal when I see one I said, "Ok no problem dear. Just before I go I want to give Mary and Jasmine their necklaces." I then created the same style necklaces 18-inch length with 2-inch charms that I had given to Rachel and Amy. I draped them on their new owners and with a, "see you downstairs" I went into the bathroom.

In the shower all I needed a quick soap and rinse. Then for some reason, I felt like dressing dark. So I cast up a black button down shirt and black jeans made from Marlon. Once dressed, I went down to the kitchen to check on breakfast. When I got to the kitchen Darcy and Sally were at the stove. I said to them, "Morning ladies. The women are having a conference so I've been sent to check on breakfast."

Darcy replied, "Ok Walt, well breakfast will be in about half an hour. I think Bobby and Steve are at the table in the dining room if you want to wait there."

"Thanks Darcy, I'll go see if they are in there" I replied.

Walking into the dining room Bobby, Steve and Brett were all at the end of the table. As I approached they looked up and waved me over to join them. When I sat down at the table they included me on their discussion that ranged from computers to sports to cars.

Our discussion lasted long enough that Sally and Darcy had begun to bring in the breakfast. By now everybody but my women and Denise had arrived. Denise showed with a head of Sky-Blue hair. She said to me, "Thanks Walt. I've always wanted to dye my hair an outrageous color. I never tried to because it is so messy and I'd get too much grief for it at the clinic. Now with the Control cell it is so easy and fast to change the color." That said she changed it back to her normal blond color.

Now just the women were missing. I was just about to ask if I should go get them when they all showed up. They were all wearing their robes as they hadn't told me what to make for them to wear today. After another spectacular breakfast we sat at the table and discussed the plans for the day. Most of the crew was going to do their normal day to day jobs and then start making contacts for their families to move in. It may have seemed fast to start the move preparations, but with the combo of magic and Rachel's money we should get the expansion built in no time. The house is out of the way so once the outside shell is built it will be easy to finish the rest magically.

Decisions made I followed the women to the bedroom to get them ready for the day. Once they thought up their outfits I cast them using the Marlon for material. Rachel, Jasmine, Amy and Bao were going with us to city hall. Xia would also be going in invisible mode. Mary was going to stay at the house and help Chi set up my computer in the bedroom. Then they were going to help the others downstairs.

With everyone ready and plans made we went to the garage. Amy was going to drive us in using the Cadillac. Rachel sat next to her giving the directions. A short drive later we were there just as the doors were opening at 9:00 a.m.

The first thing we did was get the expansion noted. The clerk took a quick glance at the land and plans and approved them. We then asked about Jasmine's place. He took a look at the title then at Jasmine. He said, "I can't help you on this case. The executor of the Marketa estate has frozen the title. Her name is Jana Jones, and her office is on the second floor of this building."

We made our way to her office. We went in and saw a blonde woman at the desk. She looked up and asked, "May I help you?"

Jasmine said, "Jasmine Marketa and family here to see Jana Jones."

That sentence gets quite the reaction out of the receptionist. She looked at Jasmine so fast she almost gave herself whiplash. When recognition dawned on her she got up and ran into an office. After a few exited whispers the blond and a woman who I assume was Jana walked out of the office. She took a look at us then a close look at Jasmine. She recognized Jasmine and then addressed her, "Jasmine we have been looking for you. I am Jana Jones and I was the lawyer for your parents. They have named me executor of their estate. In their will I was also to be your legal guardian until you reached 18. Please step into my office and we can talk."

Jasmine said, "If we are going to talk then all of my family here is going to listen too. As long as you don't have a problem with that I'll talk with you."

Jana looked surprised but said, "If that is what you want Jasmine; I have no problem with it."

We all then went into the office. There weren't enough chairs so I was directed to an empty office and grabbed the remaining chairs we needed. Back in Jana's office we shut the door and arranged the seats. Jana sat behind her desk. Jasmine made the introductions as she seated us. She had me sit in the char facing Jana then sat in my lap. Amy was to my right with Rachel to my left and Bao to Rachel's left.

With everybody seated Jasmine spoke, "Jana I ask that you hold all questions till I'm done. I vaguely remember you, but my parents always spoke very highly of you so I think you are trustworthy. What I am about to say can't leave this office do you agree?"

With Jana's nod Jasmine continued, "I know you were surprised when I said these people are my family. If it was up to me I would marry Walt in seconds and leave everything I own to him."

That stunned the whole room. We all have had very strong feelings for one another, but this was the first time commitment had been mentioned.

After allowing a minute or so for us to recover she continued, "I know it is sudden. Heck, I just met him yesterday! But I feel so connected to him that I trust him with my life. The reason why I can't just marry him is that there are 3 women in this room and 2 others at Rachel's that want the same."

Rachel, Amy and Bao were all nodding with tears in their eyes at Jasmine's comment. I was still a little shocked and it took another minute to collect myself.

Again after a pause Jasmine went on, "Now as to why I am here. Also this should explain why you couldn't find me. My parents had me because it was expected that they would have a child. But after they had me they didn't know what to do. They were both so scared of the stories they read about their kids rebelling that they unknowingly repressed me.

"Most of the time it was mommy and the maids that took care of me. Then when it was time for me to go to school they decided to home school me. However they didn't trust most of the class material so I was actually taught very little. So little that I was only taught the basics. In fact the only classes deemed safe for me, were English and manners courses. All my free time after classes was helping the maids clean. Cooking and sewing were banned to me just to avoid the possibility of injury.

"The best things they have done were also for their benefit. They kept me up on the latest fashions so I would be dressed to impress. The main reasons for the manners classes were to help me behave and impress their guests. That was my life till the accident."

Jasmine had to take a few minutes to compose after that part. The rest of us were also rather disturbed by Jasmine's sad tale. Jana was now crying a bit as well and wiped her eyes with a tissue then offered one to the others.

Once we put ourselves together Jasmine was able to continue, "The accident had left me without hope. My parents were gone and I didn't know how to cook. The maids tried to help but I just didn't know how to accept it. I also wanted to get away from anything that reminded me of my parents. So I did the only thing I could think of. I tried to break into Rachel's house to steal something to sell for food. Well I got as far as a broken window before 2 brutes with muscles bigger than me grabbed me and tore off the mask I was wearing. They brought me to the rest of Rachel's staff and questioned me. When all was done they offered to take care of me and buy my house."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.