The Kindergarten Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Lillie Thompson is starting her very first day as a teacher - a kindergarten teacher. Buddy is starting his very first day of court-ordered community service - as a teacher's aide. What can they both learn as they try to stay afloat in the education pool? And when did they start teaching sex ed in kindergarten?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Petting   Slow   .

Buddy was a very unhappy young man. He had gotten caught driving with an open bottle and the judge hadn't been very understanding. He sentenced Buddy to community service - six months of community service. And Buddy was on his way to the court clerk's office to find out how he was going to have to spend those six months.

The clerk was a dried up older woman whose name tag said "Fran". She wasn't impressed with Buddy and made no attempt to convince him otherwise.

"Julian Elementary School" she pronounced, smiling at him in a way that didn't seem friendly at all. "They have a new Kindergarten teacher and she needs an aide." She shoved a piece of paper toward him. "Give that to the principal. Maybe working with children will teach you something. They'll train you, and I wouldn't advise missing any of that training." She turned around. She'd already forgotten him by the time he closed the door.

When he got to the school the Principal looked him over and said "We'll take care of your training soon. I'll let you know when. Right now I want you in that room." He was then sent to find, according to the slip of paper the Principal gave him, one Lillie Thompson, the new Kindergarten teacher.

Lillie Thompson was nervous. She was just out of college and was about to start her first real job as a teacher. Twenty-six five year olds were going to either learn to love her or hate her and she wasn't at all sure which it would be. Still, she did have a little experience after working with all those second graders during her student teaching.

Two hours later she was already almost in a panic. These weren't children. They were monsters. They wouldn't listen to her. They ran around like little self propelled crash cars. They screamed all the time, for no reason or any reason. They threw things, ate the art supplies. She hadn't accomplished anything at all. And to top it off someone was banging on the door to the room. How in the world had it gotten locked? She opened it to find a handsome young man standing there, a piece of paper in his hand.

"Uh... Miss Thompson?" he asked, peering past her to the chaos in the room.

"Yes?" she said. She glanced over her shoulder to see little Tommy something-or-other push a little girl down, knocking her head on a table. "Come in, quickly" she yelled as she went to help the girl.

It took about ten minutes before they both understood what Buddy had gotten himself into. When she found out he was her aide, she started firing orders at him like a verbal machine gun. Their first task was to restore order of some kind. Buddy found that by frowning at a child just so they would stop doing whatever they were doing and stand there, scared to death. Then he'd put them in a chair and warn them to stay there.

In fairly short order he had most of the class seated, if not quiet. It seemed that each child had something extremely important to tell him, or the kid next to him, and all of them were doing so at the top of their little five year old lungs.

The teacher was over in one corner trying to get glue covered paper out of a girl's hair, so he picked up a book and yelled "SHUT UP!!!!"

To his surprise it got quiet. The girl with the glue in her hair even stopped crying.

"OK, now listen to me" he said in his best bad guy voice. "My name is Buddy and I'm here to help Miss... your teacher. Now there isn't going to be any more of this running and screaming and stuff, understood?"

All the kids just stared at him. He raised his voice again and thundered "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" A couple of the kids sniffled but some more nodded their heads.

"Fine" he went on in a normal voice. "Now I'm going to read you a story. Everybody gather around and sit on the floor."

Within ten minutes 25 wondering faces were gazing at Buddy in awe as he read the story of the Billy Goat's Gruff, making up voices for all the characters. He was especially good at the Troll voice, since that was the one he had used to get the kids to be quiet.

The little monsters ate it up.

Miss Thompson finally finished up combing the glue out of Tracie's hair. Thank goodness it was water based glue, she thought. She'd been listening to Buddy read too, and was amazed at his skill at getting the kids to do what he told them to. She also knew a talented story teller when she heard one. She and Tracie joined the kids for the end of the story.

By the end of the day they were both exhausted. But now the kids were gone and it was quiet. She finally had a chance to interview her new helper.

She read over the paper he'd handed her and was surprised to see that he was a criminal being punished by being sentenced to help her. She glanced up at him. He frowned. He obviously knew what was in the paper. But she had seen him in action. In fact she was glad she hadn't had time to read it until after she'd seen his skills. They talked for a while and she decided he was just a cute kid who'd used bad judgment. She didn't care why he was there, she was just glad he was.

At the same time, he didn't learn much if anything about her. She wasn't ready to give him that information yet.

If she would have he'd have learned she was an only child who'd been kept a virtual captive in her own home by strictly religious parents. The only way they'd pay for her college was if she went to a Catholic college and promise not to have any boyfriends until she was graduated and living on her own. The only date she'd ever been on was to her prom, and her father had been her chauffer and chaperone for that. She and her date had never been more than 25 feet from her father, who watched her like a hawk.

Likewise she was not allowed to have a job after school, though her mother did take her along to volunteer at the local library sometimes. In fact, she wasn't allowed to be anywhere, any time, when she might be left alone with a boy.

She knew she had to get out of the house, and the only way to do that was with a degree, so she had kept to her promise during college. Now she was a 23 year old virgin with no dating experience, in a strange town, where she knew no one. She wasn't much interested in going to church, and didn't know where else to meet people.

So she was planning on throwing all her energy into her work.

She masturbated, of course. She was an expert at that. While she might be a virgin technically, she knew her maidenhead was long gone, sacrificed to a variety of long usually smooth objects she'd smuggled into her room, and used at night. There had been a hair brush handle, a candle, a banana and even a carrot. She could play her clitty like an instrument and had perfected the art of coming just from pinching and rolling her cherry red nipples between two fingers.

She'd been to plenty of movies and knew what having sex looked like. She had a pretty good imagination too, and her parents hadn't been able to stifle that. So any time she got really horny she just rubbed herself off and that was that.

She had never gone through all the hours of self inspection, in front of a mirror, with bottles of this and tubes of that, trying to make herself beautiful. That just wasn't the sort of thing that was done in her family.

It had never, therefore, occurred to her that she might be classified as "drop dead gorgeous".

Now she had a new fantasy. Buddy. He was tall, handsome, well built in a muscular sort of way, and, to her mind, dangerous. He was, after all, technically a criminal. Besides that, she developed a real appreciation for his skills with the children. It turned out he had eight brothers and sisters and he was the second eldest, so he knew how to handle kids. Over the next month she came to depend on him for a lot, and he did almost as much of the actual teaching as she did.

He was invariably polite to her (the letter had urged her to report to the court any "incivility, inappropriate behavior, violation of rules, or other unacceptable behavior") and even though he had started out by terrorizing the kids, they now did what he told them to out of affection for him instead of fear. He had become their big brother and could get them to do almost anything with very little effort. All in all, he was the kind of man she'd seen on the movie screen, and assumed didn't actually exist.

Several times of late, when she had been stroking her swollen clit and sliding a finger deep into her wet pussy at night, it had been his face she was thinking of when she came.

As for Buddy, he had gone from shock and anger at his plight to wishing the time wouldn't go so fast. He was even thinking of maybe going to college himself, seeking a teaching degree. He already knew he could do the job, and he liked the kids. Miss Thompson was a bonus.

And what a bonus. About 5'6", maybe 110 pounds. She wore her dark blond hair up at school, but he could tell it would reach down past her shoulders if she unbound it. She sure had nice handfuls for breasts, though she never wore anything that showed them off. She couldn't hide her hips, though. She often wore short skirts that hugged her hips, which swelled from a thin waist and then curved back in to legs that looked like they'd never quit. Several times he'd caught himself staring at those hips and found his dick starting to get hard. She didn't even seem to be aware of what a fox she actually was, and that made her even harder to resist.

He didn't dare screw up, though, or he'd be back in front of the judge, who'd probably send him to work in the sewers or something. So he just dreamed of what she might look like in a bikini and pumped on his hard dick at night, shooting streams of spunk into a towel.

They developed an honest friendship over the next three months. She finally told him to start calling her Lillie. He brought in a small coffee maker they used at the end of the day while they were cleaning up and planning for the next day's activities. He'd brew a special roasted blend of coffees from South America and Turkey and they'd sip the coffee and talk as they worked. Soon they were completely comfortable in each other's presence.

There was an undeniable sexual tension between them. Both of them knew it, though neither ever said anything about it to the other. There was no flirting, no lash-covered glances, and no posturing. At home, at night, in the privacy of their rooms, they admitted their feelings to themselves as they pleasured their bodies.

At school they were properly controlled.

Then fate played it's hand. (Don't you just LOVE fate?)

One day Lillie had worn an antique necklace to school. It was jeweled and old and very valuable. It had been handed down from her Great Grandmother and it was her pride and joy. The chain was made with heavy silver links and was quite long. It hung almost down to her navel. There were clusters of diamonds every six inches along the chain and a large brooch at the bottom that was encrusted with diamonds, rubies and emeralds. That day she had worn a simple white blouse, tucked into a black leather mini skirt.

In college the one thing she had done for herself was to indulge in fancy underwear. She had made a habit of buying the flimsiest panties, all of lace and silk, many of them in the thong style. When she went shopping for panties, she mentally thumbed her nose at her parents, who would never know what she was wearing next to her most private parts. There was a little place in Denver, a place where they sold all manner of naughty things. She'd bought several pairs of panties there, and they turned out to be crotchless. At first she had been horrified, but she felt so sexy wearing them that soon they were just part of her wardrobe.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.