Uncle Bob, the Dick Donor

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Bob's wife decides he should help out her sister with her "problem", which is fine. But her daughters turn out to be "problem" children, who need a firm hand... er well... firm SOMETHING.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Humor   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   First   Petting   Pregnancy   .

I was minding my own business one Wednesday night, reading a good book, when I heard my wife yell, “What?!” into the phone. She was talking to her sister Lara, and I wasn’t too surprised to hear them yell at each other. They had that kind of relationship. Don’t get me wrong, they loved each other, but both women were headstrong and liked having things their own way, and they clashed often.

So I pretty much ignored Shelly while she yelled at Lara. I heard a couple of things, like, “Why in the world do you think I’d go along with that?” and “You have to be crazy - Bob would never do that.”

I, of course, had no idea what it was that I would “never do” and, while I was curious, I tried to concentrate on my book. Experience had taught me not to get involved when those two were going at it.

Voluntarily anyway.

Pretty soon they hung up and my wife walked into the room looking shocked. She stared at me for a minute, not saying anything, until I got nervous and finally said, “What?”

“You won’t believe what Lara just asked me,” she said as she sank into a chair.

“OK,” I said. I wasn’t sure I wanted to have this conversation. Sometimes these conversations lasted way longer than I was interested in.

“She wanted to borrow you,” said Shelly.

“Borrow me?” I repeated. I had visions of plumbing, or yard work. Lara had been divorced for five years and she wasn’t the type to “do-it-herself.” She had been right to file for the divorce - he was a dyed-in-the-wool asshole, but she didn’t know which end of a screwdriver was the business end.

“Yeah. She wants to borrow you for the weekend.

“The whole weekend?” I said incredulously. “What does she want me to do? Paint her whole house or something?”

“No,” Shelly said slowly. “She wants to have sex with you.”

“Yeah ... right,” I said. I went back to my book.

“No. I mean it.” She was staring at me when I looked back up. “She says she can’t stand it any more and she needs some dick, but she doesn’t want to do the dating thing and she actually asked me if she could borrow your pecker for the weekend.”

The object of our conversation began to stiffen. Lara was a beautiful woman. In fact I’d have classified her as a knockout. I’d had a fantasy or twelve about pounding her (probably) blond little pussy and filling it full of potent man juice. She’d given birth to two lovely daughters, Jill and Lori, and while my wife and I tried long and hard, we’d never managed to have any children. I suppose Lara was sort of my dream surrogate mother for my children.

Anyway, the idea of being “borrowed” under these circumstances wasn’t at all what I would classify as “a chore” and my ... pecker ... as my wife so lovingly put it, was interested too.

Shelly looked at the growing bulge in my sweats. “Oh, mister, you are in so much trouble.”

“Don’t be that way,” I said. “I’m a man. We’re programmed to do this when beautiful women are discussed. Besides, you two are almost twins. Why in the world wouldn’t I be attracted to her just like I’m attracted to you?”

I didn’t think it would work, but I also didn’t want her pissed off at me.

“You are so lame,” she growled. She stood up and looked at me. “Don’t tell me you’d even consider this.”

I noticed that her nipples were poking out from her T shirt. It was a warm day. Hmmmmmm.

“No dear. I’d never even think about porking your sister. Even if I did I’d never be able to get it up. I’d be too wracked with guilt. You have nothing to worry about. Besides, I’m sure you told her you never want to talk to her again.” I was trying hard to get out of trouble.

How do these things happen?

Shelly just turned around and walked into the kitchen.

That night, when we went to bed, Shelly was naked. That meant she wanted to frisk. And, having fantasized about porking her sister all afternoon, I wanted to frisk too. I had just slid into her nice, tight, hot sheath when she said, “I told Lara I’d think about it.”

Hooooo-Boy!!

Long story short - we had fantastic sex that night. And she noticed it too. I banged her like when we had just met. When it was over and we were both lying there gasping for air, I didn’t know whether I was in trouble or not, but it had been worth it if I was.

Finally she rolled over onto me and kissed me. “I love you,” she said.

“That’s good,” I replied.

“If I share you will you still love me?” She was serious!

“You don’t have to share me,” I said.

“I know.” She kissed me again. “But I love Lara too, and it’s obvious you don’t find the idea repugnant. She has been without for a long time, and after what I just felt, I can’t hold that away from her without feeling like the evil queen. I guess I’m just a little worried that you might like her more than me.”

Now it was my turn to kiss her. “Look, Lara’s a nice woman. She’s pretty, and no - I don’t find the idea completely wacky - but it’s you I married and you I love. I admit I wouldn’t mind donating a few squirts to her, but the only way I’d do that was if you wanted me to.”

She got all teary eyed and kissed me and then we cuddled up and went to sleep.

I like it a lot when I actually figure out the right things to say.

Friday night rolled around and I came home from work like any other Friday night. I hadn’t forgotten about Lara, but Shelly hadn’t said anything further, so I didn’t bring it up. I took a shower and while I was toweling off Shelly came into the bathroom. She stood there looking at me. You know how women say they hate being looked at like a piece of meat? It was one of those kinds of looks.

“What?” I said.

“If I’m going to donate you, I want first dibs,” she said. And she started undressing.

“I didn’t know you were going to donate me,” I said. My dick started getting hard. Shelly is a babe too.

“I want you to convince me you’ll come back to me,” she said as she dropped her panties.

I convinced her. But she played me like a violin. I was pounding away at her when she started gasp-talking - you know, that special language women know, and are fluent in at those times when all you can do is drag in another breath and try to find the energy to keep fucking her?

I know that was a run-on sentence, but that’s what I’m talking about.

The guy has to perform, and perform, and perform, and perform and he never gets a chance to rest but she can gasp-talk, and she uses that to keep him going (pant, pant, pant.)

“I told her ... she could ... have you ... tonight and tomorrow ... but that’s all.”

I pounded harder.

“I told her ... it was ... OK with me ... if you didn’t ... use a rubber.”

I felt the thrill of the beginning of a monster orgasm.

“I told her ... you could ... cum ... in her.”

I exploded, filling Shelly’s pussy with thick hot cream.

Two hours later I knocked on Lara’s door. I was half stiff already.

Jill answered the door. “Uncle Bob!” she squealed. Jill was seventeen and a knockout herself. She jumped toward me and ground her breasts against me in a monster hug. She always did that, whenever I showed up, and whenever I left. I’d had several fantasy sessions about her too. “Mom said you were coming over,” she bubbled.

“Well, here I am,” I said. I didn’t know what else to say. How do you tell your niece you’re there to bang the shit out of her mother?

“Yeah. She said you’re coming over to have hot passionate sex with her,” Jill giggled.

“Oh yeah?” I was stunned.

“Yeah. She’s so funny sometimes.” Jill finally pulled away from me. I relaxed as I realized Jill thought the whole idea was a joke. “So why are you really here?” she said.

“Um ... your mother has a plumbing problem,” I improvised. In a way she did. I planned on cleaning her pipes, so to speak.

“Well, I have a date, or I’d stay and help,” she gushed.

The thought of her “helping” made my dick continue to get hard.

Lara breezed into the room. “Jill, don’t you have a date tonight? You’d better go get ready.”

I looked at Lara as Jill scurried off to get ready to go. She didn’t look any different than the thousand times I had seen her before.

Except she did look different. She had this smoky look in her eyes, and she stood there hip-shot, one hand on her hip as she looked me up and down.

“I wasn’t sure you’d come,” she said.

“I haven’t yet.” I grinned.

She didn’t smile and at first I thought I’d made a big mistake. It’s not hard when you’re a man and there’s a woman involved.

She arched an eyebrow and said, “You’re going to pay for that.” And then she rubbed one hand right on her pussy before turning and walking out of the room.

Naturally, I followed. I noticed her hips were swaying a lot.

“Where’s Lori?” I asked. I was just trying to make conversation.

She stopped and looked over her shoulder. “Are you here for me ... or Lori?” There was this long silence, with her staring at me, before I realized it wasn’t a rhetorical question.

This wasn’t going at all like I had fantasized. Suddenly I was sure there were whips and chains hidden under the cushions or something.

“Look,” I said. “Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea. I mean ... maybe we should think about this a little.”

I turned to leave and Lara said, “Wait!”

I turned around. She had slumped a little. “I’m sorry Bob. I’m just ... nervous.”

I walked right up to her. From an inch away, not quite touching those glorious soft breasts with my chest I stared into her eyes. “There’s nothing to be nervous about. We don’t have to do anything we haven’t done a hundred times before. Got any coffee on?”

She laughed and kissed me lightly on the lips. “Of course. And you just reminded me of why I asked to borrow you.”

Right about then the other daughter bounced into the room. Lori was the exact opposite of her sister. At 16, she was slim, almost boyish, except that her hips swelled out from a tiny waist and her legs went all the way to the floor, if you know what I mean. Jill’s hair was auburn and went only to her shoulders. Lori had never cut her blond tresses, and they hung down to her round, tight butt.

“Uncle Bob!” she squealed. She hugged me too, molding her body up against mine. Lori liked to hug and often kept the clinch much longer than usual for a “friendly hug.” I didn’t mind. She was a beauty. “Mommy says you’re going to screw her brains out,” she said brightly.

Lori!“ gasped her mother.

“Well, you did,” shot back Lori, turning her head to glare at her mother. Then she turned her head back and stared into my face. “I don’t mind,” she said in a completely serious voice. Then she hammered a kiss on my lips, let me go and started for the door. “I’m going over to Cindy’s to watch a movie. I’ll make lots of noise when I come home. Bye Mom ... Bye Uncle Bob.”

I didn’t know whether to be flattered that Lara had actually told her daughters what she was going to do, or whether to be pissed off that she was apparently being so indiscrete about the whole thing.

And Lori saying she didn’t mind! This was getting weird.

Lara was just standing there, beet red. “Bob I’m so sorry. I was frustrated and mad at the world and I was sort of talking to myself, or to somebody who wasn’t there or something. But I guess the girls heard me. Oh what are we going to do now?”

It was already way stranger than anything else that had ever happened to me, including that skunk thing back in college, where somebody, somehow, smuggled a skunk into the girl’s dorm.

Anyway, I just took the bull by the horns. Or in this case, the cow by the tits. I just walked over to Lara, scooped her up in my arms, and planted a I-really-mean-this kiss on her soft lips. She stiffened for a second, and then just melted. If I hadn’t had a good grip on her she’d have ended up a pool on the floor.

For the next twenty minutes Lara tried to say things, but I wouldn’t let her.

OK, I know, it was just ten minutes, but those guys who brag about going for an hour or two (or three) are lying through their teeth and we all know it. So I thought I might get away with claiming twenty.

Anyway, every time she opened her mouth I kissed her. I had her naked in about two minutes, having to take time out from stripping her to kiss her several times. Oddly, my clothes fairly leapt off of me, with almost no effort on my part.

Then I stuck my prick in her and ... well I like to think I fucked her brains out.

I’m not a small man in the prick department. No, I’m nothing like that freak John Holmes. I don’t get light-headed every time I get a hardon. But my dick is long and slim and pointy, and it has a tendency to plumb the depths of the ladies where they haven’t ever had a plumber before. I don’t stretch them out. I try to tickle their tonsils ... from the bottom up.

I was proud too. Lara started off hitting orgasms like a string of Chinese firecrackers, one right after another. She spent so much time flopping around loose-limbed that I thought she was having a seizure at first. When I realized she was hiccupping orgasms I settled in to see just how much fucking she could take before her head exploded.

I have to say she ran the gamut.

She laughed, then cried, then whooped and hollered. If she’d have had longer fingernails I’d have needed a transfusion by the time we were done. By the time I let go and started pumping her wet pussy full of thick man cream she was lying there limp, her eyes half open. Well, until she felt me donating a whole bunch of sperm to her.

Then her eyes popped open and she grabbed my head. “Yes! Cum in me,” she croaked. “Cum hard”.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

A little later, both of us still naked, but sipping some mighty fine wine on the couch, we were just looking at each other, not saying much. She had laid a towel on the couch before she sat on it, due to dollops of silvery cum dripping from between her pussy lips. She had not gone to the bathroom after we were done, like a woman does when she wants to get rid of that dangerous fluid inside of her.

“You OK?” I asked between sips.

“Oh yeah,” she sighed. She was quiet for a minute longer. “You know I didn’t really mean to go through with it.”

Nothing like a bombshell to make your day. There she was with my sperm dripping from her well-fucked pussy and she says she didn’t mean for it to happen.

I opened my mouth but she leaned over and put one finger over my lips. “But you have no idea how glad I am that it happened.”

I remembered all that thrashing and cussing and her command for me to dump my seed in her garden. “Oh, I have some idea, I think,” I said smugly.

“No, you don’t” she said firmly. “Now that I know what kind of lover you are, I need ... another favor ... from you.”

“Sweetie, you can have that favor as often as you want it,” I said, leering at her. “With Shelly’s approval, of course.” I had a sudden inspiration “I think it turns her on to share with you.”

She nodded, but her mind was somewhere else. “Yeah, she and I used to share all the time when we were in High School.” Her eyes widened and she blushed as she realized what she had just said. “Oh shit,” she said “Please don’t tell her I told you that.”

I grinned and twirled imaginary moustaches, like the dirty old man in all the old silent movies.

Hey! I’m home!“ yelled Lori as she came through the front door. She froze, her gaze taking in clothing all over the living room and two naked people sitting on the couch, one of whom was her mother, whose glistening pussy was white with leaking sperm. Her hands flew to her eyes.

Mom! she wailed “I thought you were kidding!

Now for some reason I thought it was completely reasonable to cover my cock and balls with my hands. Thinking back on it I realize how ridiculous I looked, sitting next to her naked mother with my hands in my lap.

But that’s what I did, and Lara reflexively covered her breasts with one arm and her pussy with her other hand. I’m sure we had that deer-in-the-headlights look too, because Lori started laughing. This was too much for poor Lara and she started to get up to flee. But as she rose, her legs parted and there, stringing from the towel to her lovely pussy, like the first part of a spider web, or a piece of well chewed gum on a hot day, was a long thick white strand of Uncle Bob’s premium baby makers. Lori stopped laughing and her mouth opened in a little “o” as she saw the proof of what had happened. Lara looked down, saw the string of cum and about then her eyes rolled up into her forehead and she wilted like Sonny Liston had just punched her lights out.

With an oath from me and a squeak from Lori, I jumped into action. My nakedness was forgotten as I checked Lara to make sure she hadn’t damaged anything when she fainted. Her head had hit the couch and then flopped to the floor with a thump, but I didn’t think she had broken anything. I snapped at Lori to go get a towel with some cold water on it and she skedaddled nicely. I thought about putting something on, but then realized that Lara would be the only naked person in the room and that didn’t seem fair to her. Besides, Lori was back in a flash with the cold compress. I had Lori help me lift Lara up and lay her out on the couch. I noticed that Lori kept stealing glances at her mother’s pussy, but then that didn’t seem odd at the time.

Lara came around almost immediately, her eyes a little glazed, but it was soon apparent that her mental faculties were OK. She blushed and whimpered and I looked up at Lori and said, “Lori, honey, it’s past your bedtime. You need to go on up to bed, OK?”

Lori, like a true teenager, looked at her watch and started to argue, but then bit off whatever she was going to say and said simply, “Yes Uncle Bob,” and left.

It took me half an hour to get Lara calmed down. She cried and moaned that her daughter would hate her forever, and that she (we) were stupid for “giving in to our lust,” and that she had ruined everything. I just sat there on the floor by the couch and made nonsense noises, figuring that she needed to talk it out. That seemed to work because eventually she wound down and was able to look at me without wincing, crying or covering her face with her hands.

After maybe fifteen seconds of silence I said, “You OK now?”

She stared at me and then gave me a tentative smile. “Yeah, I guess.” Then a more serious look. “What are we going to do Bob?”

I was about to say, “We’ll figure something out” when Lori came back into the room.

She was dressed in her ... pajamas. Well, I should explain here, because that will make what comes later make more sense. Lori called them her pajamas. What they actually were was a see-through teddy that came only to her belly button, with almost transparent panties. The outfit was ivory colored and, as a piece of clothing, was really beautiful. Draped on Lori’s 16-year-old body it was a vision of loveliness. Your eyes were drawn first to her hips, encased in those sheer tight panties. The swell of her hips shouted “woman“ and her light nest of pubic hair was clearly visible through the fabric. That, of course, led to her bare midriff, which compelled me to go on up. Her slim torso was equipped with two cone-shaped breasts that were actually much larger than I would have believed. Those were tipped with vibrantly pink nipples that poked nicely out through the fabric. With all that long blond hair draped carelessly across her shoulders and down her back, she looked like Venus De Milo ready for a romp.

Lara’s jaw dropped open and we both stared.

“I just came down to say goodnight...” she said. “And get a goodnight kiss.”

Lara’s jaw dropped open even further. I later found out that she was not aware that Lori owned this garment and the sight of her “tomboy” daughter wearing it shocked her to the core. Shocked is a good word to describe me too. You know how, if you get a shock, your hair stands on end? Well this shocked me so much that something else stood on end.

Try to imagine yourself in this situation. Your 16-year-old niece (who looks about 22 at the moment), the one who just caught you naked with her mother, is standing in front of you almost naked. You are, in fact, naked. Your sweet little niece has announced she intends to get a goodnight kiss - from who is a little unclear - and you are suddenly sporting a boner. Her mother, who you just royally fucked, is within kissing distance of you, and will notice said raging hardon any second.

What to do?

I thought of a number of things I could do. But instead, I simply stood up, raging boner waving in the air, leaned over and, as if my rampant prick wasn’t leaking pre-cum, kissed my nearly naked niece on her cheek. “Night Lori,” I croaked.

“Night night Uncle Bob,” she said sweetly and leaned over to kiss her mother on her cheek. “Night Mommy,” she said, and, like nothing was strange at all, turned and went back upstairs. As she hit the first stair she turned around and asked, “Will you be here in the morning Uncle Bob?”

Lara suddenly recovered her composure. “Yes, he will be here in the morning dear,” she said in a level voice. Had that voice been coming from my wife, and had it been directed toward me, I would have winced.

“Goody,” chirped Lori and vanished up the stairs.

I stared down at Lara with one of those, “What just happened?” looks on my face.

Lara, however, was still looking at the stairs. “That little hussy,” she murmured.

“What?” I asked dumbly.

Lara turned and looked up at me. Her eyes dropped to my still hard - and still leaking boner.

“She wants you,” Lara said, a note of wonder in her voice. “Well, to be more precise she wants that,” and one long well-manicured finger came up and pointed at my rod.

“No way!“ I gasped.

Did you know that gasping makes your prick bob around? I didn’t know that.

Now Lara arched an eyebrow at me. “A woman knows when another woman wants her man. And that woman wants my man.” She blushed. “Oh! I mean, you’re not my man ... I mean I know I just borrowed you... “ She groaned and covered her face. “You know what I mean.”

I tried to change the subject. “You know you’re really beautiful when you blush.” Lara looked up at me and smiled. Then she laughed out loud.

“What?” I asked in an injured voice.

“Look at you,” she said pointing.

I was standing in her living room, my hands at my side. I suppose I would have looked perfectly normal except that I was stark naked and my stiff rod was pointing at her.

She had a calculating look in her eye. “How did you get hard again so soon?” She reached out and grabbed my dong, feeling how hard it was. “And isn’t it interesting that you are so hard right after my sixteen-year-old daughter was in here in an outfit that would make a Playboy Bunny blush?” She pulled me toward her by my penis. “Is it possible that you find my sixteen year old daughter attractive? Could it be that good old Uncle Bob would like to jump her young, sweet, innocent, adolescent bones?”

I began to panic. She had a good point and her questions were just the kind a prosecutor might ask just before the jury screamed, Guilty!

No!“ I yelled. I hadn’t meant to yell. “Of course not,” I said in a more normal voice. “What was she wearing? I don’t remember. I was looking at you. Yes. That’s it, I was looking at you and it got hard again. You are naked after all...”

I lumbered to a stop, realizing just how stupid I sounded.

Lara gave me a little squeeze, but the corners of her mouth turned up - just a little. “You’d have to be dead not to react to her, you dodo,” she said. She looked toward the stairs again. “She looked so hot I even got a little wet.” She blushed. “Oh, come here. We’re wasting that nice hardon.”

Which is how I ended up on top of Lara again, her legs gloriously spread and my meat plugged into her sperm soaked pussy again. Since I had cum fairly recently, I was able to go a lot longer this time, and I was pounding her but good. I figured I should give her her money’s worth, so to speak. So I used every trick I knew to plumb her depths, and tried to rub her clit clean off and so on.

Lara was a talker. I mean she loved to talk while she was getting her ashes hauled and she said everything from my name, to what she wanted me to do, to a running commentary on how I was doing, to inarticulate grunts, sounds and curses.

So she was making a lot of noise.

Which is why neither of us heard Jill come in from her date. I found out later that when she came in the front door the first thing she heard was “Oh Bob, I feel that monster clear up in my throat ... I’ll just kill you if you stop now.”

Of course she wanted to see what was happening and as she peeked in she got an eyeful of what a long stiff cock could do to a defenseless pussy. I guess she stood there stunned as her mother went on to describe how her pussy was thirsty and needed a cum bath and would I please squirt her full of baby juice. Stuff like that.

And she was standing there when I grandstanded and told Lara to look at her pussy. I was ready to cum and I tried something that my wife and I found was very erotic. Just as I felt the sperm rising from my balls I pulled my dick out of her and held it right at her gaping pussy mouth. I grabbed my cock with one hand and squeezed as it went off, which built up pressure and then, when I released it, a long, greasy stream of semen shot out and right into her open pussy.

Splat!

Then I plugged my cock back in and finished shooting, deep inside her. While I did this I was talking back to her, telling her I was making a baby in her, and then saying, “See, there it is,” then telling her I was shooting it straight into her womb.

And Jill saw it all from a front row seat.

Me, breeding her mother.

Her mother acting the slut.

The whole nine yards. Unlike her sister, though, she didn’t squeal or scream. She watched until it was over and then snuck back to the front door. Then she opened it very quietly and went back outside. Then She stomped up onto the porch, rattled the knob and took an inordinately long time to unlock the door, then slammed it, all the while singing the chorus of some rock and roll song that sounded vaguely familiar.

In other words, she gave us time to get decent.

Well, sort of. Lara wasn’t about to get caught again. She dashed for the stairs as soon as she realized what was happening. That left me alone in the living room, naked. So I grabbed the afghan on the back of the couch, threw it over my naked body and pretended to be asleep on the couch.

Of course I was still breathing heavily from my recent ejaculation, but I pretended anyway.

Of course Lara’s and my clothing was still scattered all over the place, but I pretended anyway.

Of course I was supposed to have fixed a plumbing problem and gone home by now, but I pretended anyway.

Of course the lights were all on while I was “sleeping on the couch” but I pretended anyway.

Jill walked into the room, looked at me (and the room) and giggled. I “woke up” and said, “Oh, Hi Jill. Have a good time?”

She giggled again. “Yeah, Uncle Bob. I had a great time. How bout you?” She started giggling non-stop and finally stumbled up the stairs. I should have known she’d seen something.

Half an hour later Lara snuck back down. “What did she say?” she asked softly.

“She said she had a good time on her date,” I whispered back. “What do you want to do?”

She thought for a minute. “Well, we’re busted with Lori, but maybe she won’t tell Jill. At any rate, neither of them will get up until I throw cold water on them, and I only get you for this one night. I want you to sleep with me and we’ll get up early. The girls will never know the difference.”

Our lovemaking in her bed was different. The edge had been taken off and so, we made long soft love. She climbed on top of me and rode me, tripping through five or six orgasms. When she finally flopped down on me, exhausted, I managed to squirt another half-pint of sperm in her before we both drifted off to sleep. It was a warm night, and we didn’t bother with the sheet.

Which made it very interesting, the next morning, when we were both suddenly wakened by two teenagers loudly yelling, “Surprise!

Our eyes snapped open to find the room flooded with light. It was morning. Jill and Lori stood there, trays in hand. “We made you breakfast in bed!” they chimed together. They had to have practiced it to bring it off so perfectly. Lara lifted her disheveled head, peering at her daughters. Then she realized she was still draped over me, stark naked. She gave a little squeak and buried her face in my chest.

The girls stood there in over-sized T shirts, obviously staring, holding trays. Jill took over. “Mom, don’t be embarrassed. We know you and Uncle Bob were...” she couldn’t quite say the words, “but that’s OK because we want you to be happy. Really, mom, it’s OK.” Lori was craning her neck, peering between her mother’s still spread legs as she lay on top of me. I tried to figure out if my cock was still plugged into her or not. It turned out it had fallen out of her, but she had scooted down in her sleep and it was pressing up against her stomach.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.