Leslie - Cover

Leslie

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 2: My Brother

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Brother - Did Leslie go astray or did she just grow up? This is her story. Book Two of the Wes and Les Series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Brother   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

NOTE: This chapter covers a pivotal point in Leslie's life. As such, it's a legitimate part of her story. It condenses over 17 chapters of Wes & Les into one chapter. If you want the full story, read Wes & Les. If you want to complain that you've read it all before, keep in mind that you've been warned. The OLD FART

After Bubba dropped me off for practice I got thinking about how bad Wes looked. I faked cramps and got Bubba to take me home.

I snuck in the house and found him asleep in his room. I could see tear tracks down his face where he'd been crying. Judging by the way he was tossing and turning, he wasn't sleeping peacefully.

I had this foolish idea that now I'd gotten his attention, all I had to do was make myself available and he'd sweep me off my feet and make mad, passionate love to me. I made sure I looked my best and lay down on the kitchen table so the first thing he'd see when he came into the kitchen would be my butt in my cheer uniform. My butt is my best feature.

It seemed like forever till I heard him making noise upstairs. He finally came down and saw me. I pretended to be busy reading a magazine. The next thing I knew, he had my pants down around my knees, was holding me down on the table and I was being raped. This wasn't the romantic encounter I'd imagined. The only sound he made during the whole thing was some grunting as he came inside me.

It was all over before I knew it. Wes backed up from me, pulled his shorts up and stumbled out the side door as if he was drunk. I heard him throw up right after the screen door slammed. Then he opened the side door to the garage, dragged his bike out and was gone. All this happened before I got up from the table.

It was just getting dark when Wes got back. I guess it had been raining for about 15 minutes and he'd gotten soaked riding home on his bike. He looked like a puppy with his tail between his legs.

I sent him in to take a shower. I couldn't resist, I followed in and found him playing with himself under the shower. I took off my robe and snuck in behind him and placed my hand on top of his. As soon as he realized I was in there with him he came all over the front of the shower. I got out before he could even turn around.

After his shower he came in to apologize to me. When we were kids and I'd scrape my knee, Wes would always bandage it and spray Bactine all over it. But the best thing he did was kiss it better. I told him he'd hurt me earlier (which he had) and I wanted him to kiss it better. I think we were both terrified. It took him forever to work his way up my legs, opening the buttons on my robe one at a time and kissing me as he made his way up. When he finally got to my pussy he just gave me a quick peck and thought he was done. I straightened him out real quick. He had no idea what to do so I told him. As I started getting excited, he started getting excited. And he did me with his mouth and tongue and fingers and I came harder than I'd ever thought possible. I mean I'd played with myself before, but this was a whole new universe. I finally couldn't take it any more and had to close my legs so he wouldn't hurt me.

Things couldn't get any better, could they? Well, my stupidity came back to haunt me. Just after he'd brought me to the heights of ecstasy, he asked if that was the kind of thing I did with Bubba. I flipped and slapped him upside the head.

Of course, I realized it was my own damn fault he even thought of that question, but I couldn't tell him that. We eventually talked about Bubba and I told him Bubba was just a trick to get him to fall for me. I finally talked my brother into kissing me.

Strange. He'd raped me, I beat him off and he ate me out like a pro before we ever kissed. God, can my brother kiss. It seemed like days, I think it was probably more like 20 minutes or a half an hour we spent on my bed kissing each other, exploring each other's mouth and lips.

After a while I noticed his penis digging into me. To be honest, I'd noticed it from the start, but now I decided to do something about it. I'd heard about blow jobs. Some of my girlfriends thought they were the best thing ever, some thought they were sick, most hadn't had any experience with them. I figured if he could make me feel that good with his mouth, I should at least see if I could return the favor. I performed my first blow job and got hooked. The power you have when you take a man's cock in your mouth is unbelievable. Many women I've talked to can't stand the thought of a guy coming in their mouth, much less swallowing his come. I kind of like it. And a guy will do anything for you if you swallow his come. And I do mean anything.

We spent four days exploring each other's bodies. Once he got into it, Wes devoted himself to pleasing me. We'd taken a break for dinner that first night and I brought a can of whipped cream and some cherries up to my room. I stripped Wes down and proceeded to make a Wes Sundae, spraying the cream on his cock and topping it with a cherry. I started to lick it off but his body heat melted the cream and we had a total mess. I ran to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and spent the next ten minutes wiping him off, front and back. I got a chance to really see how he was put together. I also found out how much a man appreciates this simple act. It's one of the best ways I've found to thank a man for making you feel good.

Wes wasn't interested in using the whipped cream on me. He tied a blindfold over my eyes and made me keep my hands at my sides. Sure, he could have tied me up but it was so exciting knowing I could be free at any time but making sure I couldn't move. I could have just shaken my head and gotten rid of the blindfold but I just lay there, as still as possible.

He made me lie there forever until he ran a feather lightly across my face. You can't know how it felt until you've experienced it. Lying as still as you can, your sight cut off by a blindfold, every little sound seeming to be amplified. Waiting for something to happen. You know whatever it is will feel fantastic but you have no idea what or where it will be. Every nerve ending is reaching out, ready for stimulation. I had no idea what he was doing until it was all over and I saw the feather. After he had run the feather over my face twice he laid his hand on my cheek. The difference in texture, the warmth of his hand, the love I could feel flowing from it, all of this added together until I felt like I was going to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.