Leslie - Cover

Leslie

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 1: Meet Leslie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meet Leslie - Did Leslie go astray or did she just grow up? This is her story. Book Two of the Wes and Les Series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Brother   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My name is Bond. Leslie Bond. It's much better when my Dad says it. My real Dad. James Bond.

Boy, would I like to suck his cock. That Sean Connery is such a dream. Oh, yeah. My Dad is, too. The truth is I'd love to go down on either one of them. Cuz I love cock. And pussy.

There used to be two men in my life. There was my brother Wes. He was exactly nine months older than me. He was my protector. He watched over me and kissed my scraped knees. He was my hero. And then he started going to a different school and started acting as if he didn't even know me.

My first love was my father. He was never really close, but he was my Daddy and I loved him. Now that I'm older, I realize it was pretty much one way. My father has always taken care of us financially, but I just don't think he likes kids. I know that's a terrible thing to say about your father, but it's true. He would have been much happier if it was just my Mom instead of the family.

One of the things I did to try and get some attention was act up. I'd purposely do something that I knew would get me into trouble. And then I'd talk myself out of it. Mom would give up and turn me over to my father which was just what I wanted. He'd always end up patting me on the head, telling me he knew I didn't mean to do it and he was sure I'd behave from now on. I know that's the way the game was supposed to work out but I secretly wished that just once he'd love me enough to give me the spanking I knew I deserved.

I'd always get dirty looks from both of my brothers when I talked myself out of trouble. Over the years I'd become expert. Wes and Jaz didn't get spanked but they got the "disappointed in you" speech a lot. Jaz might get put in a corner since he was 8 years younger than me. But my father was never even disappointed in me.

I'd do other little girl stuff with him, especially sitting on his lap. And I have to give him credit, he'd play along with it, hugging me, running his fingers through my hair, telling me I was his beautiful little princess. Then the commercials would be over and I either had to sit still or go find something else to do.

When Wes disappeared, I tried to get my father to pay more attention to me. I found I enjoyed sitting on his lap with his arms around me. And it felt good in different parts of my body. I'd feel fluttering feelings in my stomach. And then the feelings started happening between my legs.

I got scared. I told my Mom what was happening to me and we had a good long talk. What was happening was perfectly normal. That's the way she was supposed to feel when she was near Daddy. I was OK for me to feel that way, but I needed to control myself. One day there would be someone just as special to me as Daddy was to Mom and it would be OK for me to feel that way with him. I didn't quite understand it but I got the idea that Daddy belonged to Mom and it was "hands off" for me.

I still sat on Daddy's lap once in a while but not as often. I remember the first time I noticed he was hard. I felt something pushing up into my leg. I just sat there and hugged him, feeling that pressure. I didn't understand it but it felt like a "Mom & Dad" thing. So I sat quietly, reveling in the feeling of warmth pushing up on the bottom of my thigh.

The next time I sat on his lap the lump was back. This time I tried to explore it. I pretended to squirm in his lap but what I really did was work it between my legs so I could feel it up against my pussy. Because I was really getting those feelings there when I felt his hardness. Something told me it belonged there. I realized later that my panties were wet. I couldn't remember peeing in them and they smelled different. Good, but different.

The next time it happened I ended up dry humping my father. I was foolish enough to believe I was being very secretive and nobody would notice. He very firmly picked me up and put me on my feet on the floor. That was the last time my father ever let me sit on his lap.

I learned a lesson from that experience. Unfortunately, the lesson I learned was the wrong one. It would take a lot of hard work and frustration for me to realize that I'd come to the wrong conclusion when he lifted me off his lap.

I came out of my experience believing that I had been too overt. You had to somehow convince a guy to make a move on you without letting him know you would be interested. You'd be amazed how many girls in school have that same idea and sit at home with their fingers between their legs on Saturday night.

What should I have learned? Don't try to seduce your father when your mother's in the room would have been a good one. I guaranty you if my father and I had been home alone and knew we'd be alone for a while he never would have picked me up off his lap unless it was to carry me into his bedroom. Let's say he had tremendous willpower and did put me on the floor. A seductive smile and me grabbing his cock while looking him in the eye would have done the trick. He wouldn't be hard if he wasn't interested. And I could have used my ability to argue him out of anything if he played the "we shouldn't do this" game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.