Kelli and the Fugitives - Cover

Kelli and the Fugitives

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young recently married Kelli Prichard watched her husband leave for three days on business. Four fugitives from justice invade her home and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

About 8'Oclock Carl and Dora got up and they woke Kelli, the two of them fixed some dinner and all five ate. Jimmy and Andre went to get a few hours sleep now, both ready for bed it had been a long and sometimes very pleasant day for them.

Carl, Dora and Kelli sat in the den. Carl had Kelli's cell phone beside him. "Now when your husband calls your well being will depend on you not letting him know anything is wrong, you understand me Kelli?" he said in a low gruff voice. Kelli just nodded her head.

About 9:30 the cell phone rang and Carl handed it to Kelli sitting beside her with his ear close to hers so he could hear what was being said.

Kelli gave a tentative hello, knowing that it was probably her husband had those guilty feelings rushing through her head again.

"Hi babe, how's it going, ya miss me" she heard Alan's cheery voice coming through.

She took a deep breath and tried to sound just as cheery "you know I do honey, how's the trip going?"

"Just fine they caught some pretty good size ones today so they are already happy with the trip, so what have you been up to today, get all your rearranging done?" He asked.

"Uh well no I didn't get much done today, just sort of looking at it in different ways to see which idea I would like the best." she replied

"Ha! I know what you did, you vegged out in front of the TV waiting for me to come do all the heavy work" he laughed.

Just hearing his voice made her feel better, oh how she wished he was here and just him and her. "That's a good idea I think I will wait till you get back to move stuff around." She heard someone talking in the background.

"Gotta go babe, looks like they want to do a little night trolling, I miss ya babe, can't wait to get home, I love ya." After a hurried "I love you too honey" from her he broke the connection.

Kelli couldn't help it she started to sob quietly, if he knew what she had been doing he would probably never speak to her again. Carl took the phone and moved away and Dora came and put her arm around her

"It's going to be alright Kelli, by Sunday morning this will be like a bad dream, at least it will if you let it.

Kelli wasn't consoled that easy and she lay over in the corner of the couch with her face buried in a pillow, she quietly cried herself to sleep. She woke to the sound of people talking, all four were up and it was daylight Saturday morning. Dora seeing she was awake grinned at her, "come on sleepyhead help me fix breakfast."

Kelli rubbed the sleep from her eyes and was suddenly conscious of the fact that she was still naked. "Can I put on a robe?"

But Carl just shook his head "You won't need any clothes, you aren't going anywhere." He knew being naked would make her feel vulnerable and easier to manipulate.

Carl and Andre sat at the table while the women fixed breakfast and Jimmy watched out the front window just in case anybody came to visit. Both men let their eyes follow the women around the kitchen, Dora looked pretty sexy herself, the only other outfit she got away with was a pair of tight yellow short shorts and a black halter top that just barely contained her big breasts. Her well filled shorts rolled nicely when she moved around the kitchen.

Kelli was blushing continually knowing their eyes were on her naked body. When the food was ready the men ate while Dora watched out the window and Kelli was in the den with her. She was glad to be out of sight of the men. They went in and ate and the men went into the den. After the dishes were done Dora gathered dirty clothes from the four fugitives and put a load in the washer. Kelli wanted to go to her bedroom and stay but Dora wouldn't let her.

"Come on Kelli you know the guys aren't going to let you do that" she grinned at the distraught girl "You are fresh and pretty something they don't see much of and I don't think they have had enough yet." She continued " Come on admit it, it hasn't been bad, I know those guys can make a girl feel real good, Carl's thick meat can stretch you nicely, I know you liked that, I could see how you reacted."

Kelli wouldn't admit anything, she was forced into having sex with the men and her body might have betrayed her but she, the inner self that was her wasn't reached by anything they had done to her. She would grudgingly agree that she had learned things about her body she didn't know before and things that she wanted to try with her husband but she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing that. She knew it would be easier for her to go along with whatever they wanted and hopefully by tomorrow this would be just a memory, a bad nightmare like Dora said.

"I couldn't help that Dora but I didn't want it, I just want it to be over." She said softly.

Dora did feel sorry for the kid but there wasn't anything she could do to help her, unless one of the guys got violent she would stay out of it. She didn't think they would though, it wasn't really in their character to really rough up a woman. "Come on lets join the guys" she took Kelli's arm and eased her toward the door.

Andre and Jimmy sat in a chair each and Dora and Kelli sat on each side of Carl on the couch. Dora got up and put their clothes in the dryer and as she swivel hipped back from the kitchen Andre beckoned for her to come to him. "You sure look sexy in those shorts; I think there is something coming up you might need to look at." He said in a soft accented voice.

Dora stopped with one hip cocked and her hand on that out jutting curve of womanhood. "Oh really, now just what would be coming up I needed to take a look at?"

Andre was taking in that yellow camel toe that was formed by Dora's tight shorts, the fabric pulled into her vulva to make a sexy picture for any male eyes that could see it. These shorts were of a soft cotton material and the feel of it rubbing the inside of her lips as she walked made her horny. She didn't wear them unless she was after some cock but it was all she had time to grab before they had to run.

Andre cupped his rising cock through his pants, outlining the round head and swelling shaft. "How about this Dora baby does that interest you?" He laughed. He knew it would, Dora loved sex as much as anybody he had ever seen and she was curved in all the right places to make a man want her whenever they saw her.

Dora's smile increased when she saw his cock rising "Ummm I believe that might take some looking into." She moved to kneel down in front of his legs and the two of them removed his pants, that gnarly shaft springing up to stare her in the face.

To Kelli, if you didn't look at his face it seemed she was spreading the legs of a ten year old boy, that sure wasn't the cock of a ten year old though. She watched Dora's tongue snake out to roll around the ball shaped head, then underneath to flick back and forth along the shaft as she held it up towards his belly.

Carl saw her watching the action and he started removing his pants.

Kelli knew what he was doing but tried to ignore it, she gave an inner sigh, and it was going to happen again.

Carl moved around to lay on his back on the couch and pulled Kelli to lay on top of him her legs spread over his head and her head over his soft cock, just the feel of her sleek skin and pointy tits rubbing along his hairy belly made him sure it wouldn't stay soft long. He ran his big hands up along the outside of her legs then over those hard little mounds sitting at their top. His thick middle finger running down the dividing crease to tickle her little rosebud asshole as he used his tongue to lick up along the inside of one thigh.

That thick digit running down the deep tight crevasse and his wet fleshy tongue on her skin sent an involuntary shiver through Kelli's body.

Carl stopped just before reaching her center. "Suck me Kelli, make me hard and I will make you feel good. Watch Dora, learn from her, she is one of the best." with that he extended his tongue to start probing her tight held lips looking for that warm channel of pleasure.

Kelli could see Dora's head bobbing over Andre's cock, one hand holding his balls up tight against the bottom of the shaft and rolling them around. With a sigh she lifted Carl's thick slab of meat and took the head in her mouth washing it with her tongue. She copied Dora's efforts and with one hand cupped Carl's hairy balls and pulled them up along the bottom of his cock. She gently kneaded them in her palm while she took more of his cock in. As soft as he was she got most of it in, her tongue flicking all along the top. She had her mouth against his up held balls the hair tickling her nose.

Carl gave a muffled groan into her pussy; his face was glued to those pretty lips tightly, his tongue worming its way inside to swab the interior of her core. He could feel the blood filling his cock as Kelli sucked him.

Dora heard Carl's instructions to Kelli and knew she had to put on a show; she pulled every trick she knew. She nibbled up and down Andre's veiny shaft with her lips and teeth, she used the twisting flexing strokes with her hand, she sucked on the head while jacking him off, she licked and sucked on his wrinkled black balls while jacking him. She took him as deep as she could and hummed, vibrating his imbedded pole as she moved her mouth up and down his gnarly shaft. Andre also heard Carl and he settled back as far as he could in the chair, he knew he was going to get a great blowjob.

Kelli was watching Dora and trying to follow her lead, she copied her twisting hand motions, her nibbling along the shaft; she took Carl's big balls in her mouth matting the hair while she rolled her tongue over the hot surface and jacked that hard meat. She couldn't get him all in her mouth now he was as hard as he could get. She was concentrating on her efforts and watching Dora so it was a surprise when she realized that Carl was making her pussy feel very good. He was sucking at her expanding clit when she became aware of his efforts.

Carl knew instantly when she became aware, his face was already smeared with her wet juice and she was becoming wetter by the minute. When he felt her hard little ass pushing down to get even closer to his working tongue he smiled and brought a thick finger up to insert in her wet orifice, his other hand was still spread across her ass crease with his middle finger tickling that little rosebud before his eyes.

Dora had Andre squirming in his seat his little hands on her bobbing head while she expertly built that tingling heated oh so good feeling in his cock and balls.

Both Kelli and Carl were breathing hard now, while she wasn't as polished as Dora, Kelli was making his cock stand up and take notice and when she started humming around his shaft he had to give out with a low muffled moan in her very wet pussy. He knew he was rapidly reaching the point of no return.

Kelli's body also was rapidly reaching that boiling point. Carl's thick tongue and lips working over her clit and his finger rubbing along her G-spot had her legs twitching each time he touched it. He was rougher then Jimmy but it felt just as good to her gushing pussy.

Kelli's heated body could feel every inch of her skin laying on his hairy chest and belly, her now hard nippled tits rubbing in the black and silver hair right around his belly button. She felt his hips come up off the bed and that wide cock start jerking in her mouth. Knowing what was coming she backed off to the tapered head and rapidly used both hands to run up and down the shaft. Her mouth was flooded with a salty flood of liquid that she rapidly swallowed. Even as Carl was filling her oral cavern with cum he was sucking hard on her clit and fucking her juicy cunt with two big fingers. She still was using her tongue to clean the oozing cum from his cock when her orgasm hit her, her lips tightened around his shaft and held while her spasming muscle squeezed and rippled over Carl's fingers and her clear cum ran out to cover his hand and chin.

Dora watching from the corner of her eye saw the two cumming and now she could finish Andre off. She worked her lips and tongue rapidly over his rampant cock, she had kept him on edge for a while and it didn't take much before he was shooting his white cum, some of it escaped to leave white milky streaks down his ebony shaft.

Jimmy had been watching both couples and stroking his skinny cock. He knew what he wanted and was willing to wait until the right time.

Carl didn't want to give Kelli time to recover he quickly pulled his cum covered cock from her mouth and rolled over bringing her with him till she was on the bottom, he quickly reversed himself using his hands to spread those slender legs and slip his wide hips between them. Kelli's body was still coming down from her climax and before she knew what was going on she saw Carl's big body over hers, that hairy chest and belly coming down between her open legs. Taking one hand he seated the head of his cock at her wet entrance and slowly sank in.

Kelli could feel her inner channel being opened by the tapered head and when it was about halfway in the wide shaft started stretching her more and more till he was fully imbedded and she was open as far as she could be she thought. He stayed buried in her to the hilt just making his cock jerk in little pulses.

Carl's cock had softened just a little after cumming, it was still hard enough to penetrate her juicy hole and her extreme tightness when he slid in quickly brought the blood rushing back to harden him as much as he had ever been. He reveled in the hot gripping muscle surrounding him, When he would cause his cock to jerk it was like trying to move in water, a heavy resistance to his movement. It felt so good a hissing "yessssss" was drawn from him. While he let her get used to his bigness he looked down on extended arms at her pretty face, still flushed with her climax. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her full lower lip trying to relax around his invading post.

Kelli could feel her inner muscle relaxing and accommodating Carl's thick meat. The dull aching pain she first felt at being stretched so wide was now giving way to a pleasant stuffed feeling. Without thought her legs came up to curl around Carl's fleshy ass. She could get her legs around her husband and hook her ankles together, but not Carl; she could just barely get her feet to touch.

The other three were watching the couple on the couch. It was an erotic sight to see Carl's big body almost hiding Kelli's slender form, just her legs wrapped around his hips and her head above his locked arms were all you could see. Dora moved Andre from the chair and sat with her full ass on the edge, spreading her legs she motioned for Andre to fill her with his cock. It too had softened but was stiff enough to enter her welcoming hole; they both knew it would get hard quickly as he sawed in and out.

Carl began to move now withdrawing a couple of inches and then back till his hairy balls lay against her cute little ass. While he fucked he watched her face, her eyes were still closed but he could see the rising passion and desire wash across her features, holding himself on one hand he used the other to maul a hard nippled mound of delight. He rolled a rubbery nub between his big finger and thumb while he pulled slightly. Carl's steady rhythm and gentle caressing of her breast had Kelli breathing a little more ragged, like her stuffed pussy she felt her legs spread wider then she was used to while his hairy body rocked back and forth above her, the hair on his belly tickled her stomach. He increased his pace and her body responded to the increased stimulation around his slick cock. Her hands came around to clasp his arms just above his elbows and her lower body worked with his in that age old rhythm.

Andre was fucking into Dora's warm sleeve and they both watched the couple on the couch, the sight increasing their own passion.

Jimmy had to do something, he knew it wasn't quite time yet to make his move so he went over and knelt beside Dora's chair and started sucking on her big tits, chewing and nibbling on her thick nipples.

Carl was steadily stroking into Kelli's slippery tightness and teasing her breasts first one then the other, he had just cum so he knew he was good for a while. He also knew what Jimmy wanted and that was okay with him, give Kelli another new experience.

Kelli had abandoned herself to not think just feel, she kept her eyes closed but she was aware of every movement of the thick hairy body against her smooth sleek skin. He was beginning to vary the speed of his thrusts now and the difference made her lust build even more. She was entering that plane where her body would start its rush towards that anticipated climax. She was surprised when Carl quickly once again flipped her over to sit astride his wide hips. She slitted her eyes to see his flushed face and lustful grin as he elevated his hips up to drive his cock deep.

"Come on Kelli work that pretty little ass; see if you can make me cum." He husked.

She figured the quicker she got this over with the better so she did as he said, her hard little buns were flexing and clenching while she rose and fell on his fleshy marauder. Her hands were on his chest helping her balance while she milked his cock.

This was what Jimmy had been waiting for, not quite yet but as she neared her climax, then he would make his move. He continued to titillate Dora's pleasure mounds while he waited. Dora loved the attention he was giving them and Andre's gnarly cock was drilling her cunt very well indeed.

Kelli was concentrating on getting Carl off, she was working her pussy over his cock like a woman possessed and maybe she was because the more she worked him the better it was feeling to her. Her loins were burning with pleasure and her wet slippery muscle was beginning to throb. She never saw or heard Jimmy come up behind her.

Carl saw Jimmy approaching and he reached up to pull Kelli down, he brought his lips to hers, she didn't want to kiss him, so far she had avoided that but he was to strong and she couldn't pull away. His hard lips slid around on her full soft ones. That was when she became aware of a set of hands running over her upturned ass. They squeezed and rubbed then a skinny finger slid down her crack to tickle her little rosebud. It had to be Jimmy she thought but what was he doing, and then she remembered the two with Dora. She started trying to struggle harder but Carl kept her tight against him and now his thick tongue was trying to invade her mouth. With a little whimper she surrendered and let him in.

Jimmy loved this tight hard butt under his hands, oh yeah it was going to feel so good to bury his cock in her virgin little ass. While Carl was keeping her busy ravishing her mouth he got his finger wet in his mouth and started worming it into her clenched little hole.

Kelli's body was enjoying Carl's thick monster slowly fucking her and now even his working tongue was titillating her but Jimmy's finger felt like a hot poker invading her ass, it burned and wasn't pleasant. Jimmy kept at it gently working his finger in and out until he felt that tight ring relaxing a little, he removed his hand and licked another finger then went back to work getting both of them into her ass.

Kelli was just getting used to having his finger in there and her body was once again rising for that wanted climax when suddenly she was being stretched wider and the burning pain once again dulled the pleasure she felt. Carl kept up his slow fucking just moving an inch or two in and out, that's about all he could take, and her tightly gripping muscle sent waves of heated pleasure through his cock with every movement. Kelli's body also responded to that slow friction inside her and the burning quickly faded while the desire once again rose in her body.

Jimmy was working his fingers in and out of her cute little rosebud and when he could move them a little more freely he knew it was time for the good part. He removed his fingers and stood over the fucking couple his feet planted on the outside of her legs. He squatted down lining his skinny white cock up with one hand, he spit in the other and coated his cock with his saliva, he did it again till it was wet and slick. He used that hand to spread her cheeks and place the head of his dick at that puckered little hole.

Carl had been in this position many times with Jimmy and Dora so he knew what was going on, he stopped moving when he felt Jimmy getting in position, holding his cock deep and making it jerk to keep Kelli distracted.

It served its purpose as Kelli felt a burst of pleasure with each swell and twitch but then there was that suddenly hot burning pain in her ass, it felt like he was trying to put a post in her. She tried to jerk away but Carl had one hand holding her down to him and the other in the crease of one leg and hip and prevented her from moving forward. To Kelli, Jimmy's cock didn't feel that skinny anymore as it steadily invaded her virgin ass until she felt his baggy sack lying against her stuffed pussy. She was groaning in pain around Carl's thick working tongue in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.