Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

Our family had a good life. As the winter drew to a close, our mares began to foal. Fireball was a good sire and due to his medium size all our mares had their foals without trouble. Brownie had a sorrel filly, Sis had a Dun colt, War Bonnet (the appaloosa) had a roan filly, Knothead had a dun colt, and Toots had a dun filly. Mothers and babies were happy and healthy.

That spring we had a lightning fire on our place. A thunderstorm came through and lightning set a small tree on fire, it set the grass on fire and about 100 acres of our standing hay burned before the rain put the fire out. Two weeks after that occurrence the horses were all out in the burned area eating the new green grass that popped up after the fire. That was an interesting occurrence. Fire might be a good early grazing tool.

In May, Mr. Edwards came to the ranch and brought his surveying crew. I asked him to camp here for a day or two while I took Fireball and went to get the marking crew.

The more I rode Fireball, the more I appreciated Sunshine's knowledge of horses. He was a good one, and had wind and staying power.

I found Little Crow and Yellow Wolf, two of my volunteers for boundary marking duty. I told them that the surveyor was at my cabin, and it was time to begin the marking duty. They got their supplies together and came with me. Little Crow had to leave his horse with his family, so he rode double with Yellow Wolf and me.

I sent them a half a keg of nails, the hammers and a post hole digger. Mr. Edwards had an axe, so the marking crew was ready. My girls sent them all some food. I told them I would send the second crew in a month, and got specifics as to where they would be working.

A week after that all three of my fellow constables came riding up to the house. I went out and met them. There was Grass Bird, Big Hawk and Red Sky. I talked to them about what the council had asked us to do, and what I had in mind. They were all in agreement with me.

I got them their pistols, holsters, caps, powder, shot and badges. They were all pleased with the badges showing the sign of the Cherokee.

We went through some training on the use and safety with the pistols. They were all good shots, but heeded to build up some speed with their shooting. I told them to practice their shooting, and gave them each five dollars and said they should buy more caps, powder and shot from Mr. Smith when they ran low. I spent a good amount of time showing them how to maintain the pistols. I pretty well drilled into them that if the guns weren't kept clean, they would fail them.

I went over police methods with them as much as I understood them. I instilled in them that we were servants of the tribe and other people as well. We practiced how we would introduce ourselves to people when we were acting in an official capacity. I gave them each a rope, and we cut some pieces of rawhide, that I might equate to a pigging string, for make shift handcuffs if needed.

I gave them each an extra badge and told them that they should deputize help if they thought they needed it and should always send for help from their brother constables, if they thought they needed it.

They all went back home, and said they would stop by when they were headed this way.

Sunshine's time came and she had an easy delivery of a fine big girl. I kissed her and told her thank you for this beautiful child.

I stroked her face and we watched the baby nurse while Swan and Star cleaned up.

The next day, Sunshine was already moving around and getting better. She came up to me and asked what I was going to name my daughter. I asked what she thought was a fine strong name for a fine strong girl. She said, "Husband, I would like to name your daughter, Little Cloud. That was my grandmother's name."

"That is who she will be, then, Little Cloud Adams," I said.

"Thank you, Husband," she told me.

I took my daughter and held Sunshine's hand and went to introduce my daughter to her Mommies, and brother.

They all made over her and said it was good of me to name her after Sunshine's grandmother.

"Since you have had our daughter now, I need to go see Young Bear and get some papers signed," I told them.

They immediately went and started packing.

I went up to them and asked what they were doing.

"We are getting ready to go," Star said.

"Sunshine should not travel now," I said.

"Why not, she is healthy and her baby is healthy, the weather is nice, we have a wagon," Swan inundated me with reasons.

So I packed up my stuff and sifted through my camping gear and found two air mattresses. They were sized to slide in the pocket of the sleeping bags. So I packed the wagon and made a space for the mattresses and bags to allow the babies and mommies to sleep, and have a bit of a softer ride.

We had a very nice trip. Sunshine was able to rest and Star was also able to nurse Trey in comfort. Swan had her shotgun and pistol and rode Fireball. I drove the wagon.

Swan kept us in fresh meat from rabbits and birds with her bow and arrows and shotgun.

We arrived at Young Bear's camp in four days. He was glad that the police force and surveying were underway. He signed the memorandums of understanding.

We stayed the night. Just after I had lay down I heard a girl scream. I jumped up and ran outside. I saw a young man, a little older than me slapping a girl about the same age. I walked up and asked, "Is this your woman?"

She answered, "No he is trying to take me."

"Let go of her. You are lucky I am not her father or I would kill you," I said.

I smelled the whiskey on his breath then. "Where did you get the whiskey?"

"I traded for it," he answered.

"Whiskey is for cleaning wounds, if you drink it, it makes you lose your sense. Just like you have," I told him.

"I am Constable Wilbur Adams, of the Tribal Police Force. You are under arrest for beating this girl. I am taking you before Young Bear tomorrow," I told him.

"Will you promise to meet me at my camp in the morning?" I asked him.

"Yes, I promise," he told me.

"Do you have any whiskey left?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Give it to her to clean the scratches you have given her in your foolishness," I told him.

He went and got a jug, and handed it to the girl. "What is your name?" I asked him.

"I am Strong Bow," he answered.

"Strong Bow, meet me at my camp in the morning," I reiterated, and took the girl home.

She showed me her camp and thanked me for saving her.

I went back and went to bed. My wives all kissed me and asked, "Would you really have killed him if that had been Little Cloud?"

"I probably would have killed him before I thought about it," I admitted.

They nodded and went to sleep.

Strong Bow came to our camp while we were eating breakfast. I offered him something to eat. He sat with us and ate. He was obviously a good boy, who had gotten drunk and gotten into trouble.

I took him to see Young Bear and told the councilman what I knew about the trouble.

Young Bear decreed that Strong Bow was to help Breeze with her work for the next three months, and was not to drink whiskey for three years. He told Strong Bow that he should not ever drink whiskey because it made him crazy. If he had hurt someone he would have been killed for it.

Strong Bow and I left the councilman's presence and went to find Breeze. Strong Bow told her he was to help her with her work for three months as punishment for hurting her. She was satisfied with that judgement.

We loaded up and went home.

I was glad when we got home. I was tired of traveling.

I told my wives that I had to go into Fort Smith to take the paper to the judge. I wanted to hurry, so I was taking fireball and riding fast.

Swan came up and asked, "Husband, may I go to take care of you?"

I caressed her face and told her I would love for her to go, but I needed her to go her the second marking crew for the surveying and send them to spell the others.

"Yes, Husband," she answered with tears in her eyes.

I kissed her and asked her to take care of our wives and babies.

We made love that night, except Sunshine, and she was upset about it. I left the next morning.

I made good time on Fireball. He had good food and I had my cooking. I am glad I was able to make it to Fort Smith in two weeks. I bathed and changed clothes at our usual campsite, and went to see the judge.

I gave him the copy of the agreement, and told him that, so far, we had not had any serious crimes that I knew of.

The judge told me that I should probably get a copy of the current wanted posters from Marshal Turner. I nodded and left.

I went and picked up the posters and Stopped by Mr. Adkins' office and paid him $2.00 for taking care of the surveying payments.

I noticed a new shop in town. The sign said watches and guns repaired. I walked inside and met Mr. Arnold Weiss from Switzerland. He was a nice gentleman, who spoke English with a strong accent.

I told him that my father was a gun designer, and I had a couple of designs that might be worth his time in looking at. I told him I had a cartridge revolver, and a repeating shotgun. I said that the shotgun, was probably not ready due to ammunition troubles, but the design might be able to be adjusted into a good repeating rifle. He nodded and asked if I could show him the prototypes. I said that I lived at Wildcat Brand on a ranch with my family. If he would like to come for a visit that I would be glad to show him what I had.

He said that he would be out to see me next month. I agreed.

I went by the store and bought presents for my wives and babies.

As I was leaving the store a swaggering drunk came by and pushed me out of his way. I said, "Mister, you mother didn't teach you any manners, did she?"

He turned around and glared at me. He saw my badge and said, "Oh, an Indian lawman. Are you going to arrest me?"

"No, being an ill mannered ass is not against the law," I said.

"I think I will teach you some manners on my own then," he said and stepped up to me an uncorked a roundhouse right.

I was not a fighter, but I had taken a few self-defense classes. I stepped inside his big punch and stomped his left foot and let him have an uppercut to the jaw. I heard his teeth click together and he went out like a light.

I picked up my purchases and put them in Fireball's saddlebag. I got his gun and knife, and tied his feet together, looped the rope around the saddle horn and dragged him up the street to the jail.

I found the marshal there and asked him to put this fellow in jail until he sobered up. I gave the marshal his gun and knife.

"Does he have any money?" I asked.

"Why?" The marshal said.

"I hurt my hand and I am going to let him pay for my doctor visit," I explained.

He laughed and got five dollars out of his pouch.

I went to the doctor's office and let him look at my hand. He said, "You should never hit people in the head unless you are holding something in your hand. Hands are meant to hold things, not hit with. You have a badly bruised knuckle, but nothing is broken. He gave me some medicine for the pain and swelling, aspirin, I think, and charged me three dollars.

I let Mr. Bad Manners buy me a good supper, and then left town.

Fireball and I made a fast trip back to Wildcat Branch. And I was met by smiling faces and hugs. I passed out the presents, and got kisses in return.

After all of the greetings, I asked Swan how it went on the trip for the second marking crew. She said it went very well. She took Sis, and of course her colt went with them. They had to travel at the little one's pace, but the made a fine trip and made arrangements for the crews to change shifts every month.

My wives were looking at me oddly. "What is the matter?" I asked them.

"Husband, you have lost weight. You look very thin," Sunshine said.

"You are not allowed to travel without one of us any more," Star said. They all nodded.

"I missed your good care and loving, my sweet wives," I admitted.

I was tired so we went to sleep early that night. We all made love this time.

They made sure I had plenty to eat. I had soon put my weight back on.

Swan said, "Husband, you look much better now. Maybe you will have the energy to get me a child."

The next week Mr. Weiss drove his buckboard up to the house. I introduced him to my family and told him he was a gunsmith and wanted to look at some of my father's guns.

He had an ugly, but friendly dog with him. He told me it was a Spinone, from Italy. Callie was her name. It was obvious that she had recently had puppies and I asked about them. He showed me a litter of four puppies that he had riding with him in the buckboard. "My male dog died last month, so these are the last ones," he said.

It was time for lunch so we ate. Mr. Weiss said that he really enjoyed my wives' cooking. They smiled, and said, "Thank you."

We went to the barn to look at the guns. I explained that my father was a gun designer and had made most of his designs for the new smokeless powder that Mr. Nobel had recently invented. I thought that he had a couple of designs that would function with the more common black powder and lead bullets that we used here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.