Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was a long trip to Fort Smith from the "Cherokee Nations". My wives and I traveled easily. We started early and stopped for a long dinner break before continuing through the afternoon. We only set up the tent if it looked like it might rain. We had plenty of cargo capacity on the large string of horses we had along so they were loaded lightly. The rolling green hills and valleys gave us a varied and beautiful landscape. As we traveled toward the Arkansas River there was plenty of available water and we enjoyed evening bathing when we could.

As we got closer to the river swamp we began to have to stop earlier in the day and set up the tent due to the mosquitoes. But we were not worried, this was an easy trip and we were enjoying ourselves. We talked about our lives and the happiness we were planning for in our future.

We crossed the river after about sixteen days. It was a hard crossing and the horses had to swim. My girls just slid off the saddles and let the horse pull them. I followed suit.

After the swim, everything had gotten wet so we only went a short distance before we camped and dried everything off, and wiped it down with preservative.

I shot the loads out of all the cap and ball guns and reloaded. My pistol misfired twice but the shotguns fired reliably, as did the girls pistols. I also shot my spare cylinder and reloaded it. I needed the practice anyway. My dad had taught me to shoot these old guns, but I was no Bob Munden. I was a good and fast shot, but did not "clear leather" quickly. I also was not a "fanner" like Munden, I was what Dad called a "thumber", I pulled the hammer back with the thumb of the gun hand each shot.

That night I made sure to feel Star all over and make sure she had not been hurt in the crossing. We both enjoyed it. I hugged and made love with Sunshine so she wouldn't feel left out. We all slept hard that night.

We got our usual early start the next morning, and began to see more houses and farms as we got closer to Fort Smith. The next evening we stopped and asked a farmer if he minded if we camped near the creek on his place. He was friendly and told us to make ourselves at home.

We stopped and told him thank you when we left the next morning. We visited a few minutes and he told us we should get to Fort Smith that evening. I asked him if he knew anyone who might have a big wagon or some mules for sale. He told us his neighbor had recently died and his wife was selling out. We asked where it was, and he directed us.

We went there and met Mrs. Reynolds and told her that we had been directed here by her neighbor and was told that she might have some stock for sale. She said she did and showed us four, what Sunshine said were good mules. She said they were trained and would plow or pull a wagon. Sunshine and I looked at them and she showed me what to look for. I could see that our pack stock was just average.

I asked what she wanted for them and she offered them for $175. After my discussion with Marshal Turner, I felt like this was a reasonable price and told her we would take them, but I would not pick them up until next week. She agreed. I counted out $180 in gold and asked if she would sell their tack for $5.00 more. She said she would be glad to make the deal, and offered us some coffee. I asked the girls if they would care for some. They both declined so we went on our way and said we would be back next week for the mules.

We did arrive in Fort Smith that evening as predicted and found a place to camp outside of town. Star and Sunshine were very excited to be here in a big town. I was not so sure.

We ate and broke camp early, I did not want to leave our things set up near so many other people. I guess I am not a trusting soul.

We went to town and asked for and found the Judges office. I introduced myself and told them that Marshal Jim Turner had told me to come here to collect my reward for the Wombles.

The man behind the counter asked me to fill out some papers and paid me the $250 reward in cash. I asked if Marshal Turner was in town. I was told he was staying at the Palace Hotel. I also asked if he could direct me to the bank. He said it was right up the street.

We left and went to the bank and asked for the president as the marshal directed me. The president introduced himself as Walter Wheeler. I introduced my wives and myself. He was very well mannered and gentle with Star and Sunshine. I told him my business and that Marshal Jim Turner had sent me here. He saw to it quickly and told me that he was grateful for my help in recovering the money. We thanked him for the reward and told him it would help us get our ranch started. He wished us luck and we left the bank.

We went looking for the livery and asked if they knew any one who might be interested in trading some horses. The liveryman asked what we were looking for, and I told him I wanted to trade our pack stock and my gelding for a good Stallion and some mares.

He said he knew a man out south of town who had a stud for sale and maybe some mares. We left town headed south and soon found the Inman farm. I introduced us and told him that we heard that he might be interested in selling or trading some horses. We discussed what he had for sale and we showed him what we wanted to trade. We went and took a look at his stock. Sunshine looked at his horses and said that we wanted to buy a dun stud and two sorrel mares. They were not big but she said they were tough and had wind.

We traded our good gelding even for one mare, and our two average saddle horses, and one packhorse for the other mare. We traded the rest of our pack stock and $120 cash for the stud.

We caught him up and adjusted and saddled him with Sunshine's tack. I put my tack on the larger of the mares. She was very sweet natured and I liked her immediately.

Star liked her horse so she kept her. We repacked our possessions, and went back to town. I named my mare Brownie. She just wanted to do whatever I wanted her to.

The stud was fiery. Sunshine laughed and ran him up the road and back until he calmed down. I said, "He is a real fireball isn't he?"

So Fireball got his name. The other mare got the name Sis, by default, I guess.

These were good horses, their walk was fast and smooth. Fireball could run, and liked to.

We went back to town and looked for a wagon. The town had two men who made wagon wheels and had a wagon or two for sale. I bought a wagon that would pull with two horses, but was as big as I thought I could get. I bought the wagon some tack and a spare wheel for $135. I got him to show me about gear and driving. We hooked up the Wombles two mares and packed our gear in the bed and drove off.

We went back out to where we camped the previous night. The girls were very excited about our purchases. We took care of our stock and ate a good supper and went to bed.

The next morning, I gave the girls $50 each. "Why are you giving us this money," Sunshine asked.

"It is your share of the reward money. We have bought all of our family's needs, except the lumber. This money is for you to buy something you want," I said.

"Remember, don't show it off," I reminded.

We packed up the wagon and tied the horses on and went to the general store. I was looking for and buying carpenters tools, the girls were looking at women's things and home supplies.

"I heard Sunshine's voice say, "Husband." Her tone of voice made me pull my gun and look for her.

I saw her being dragged out the door by a big man. Star started crying. I told her, "Watch my back."

She quieted and came with me, her pistol in her hand. I stepped out the door and said, "Mister, take your hands off my wife."

I was holding my gun down by my leg, but it was cocked and ready. "I am gonna get me some of this pretty squaw," he said. He was about half drunk.

I raised my gun and pointed it at his face. I was only about 5 yards from him. He reached for his and I shot him in the tip of the nose. He crumpled.

Sunshine came running to me. I held her and looked around. I had not put my gun away and I was nervous about some of his buddies. "Star watch the crowd, people like him are never alone."

I whispered to Sunshine," I guess I will not be able to let you out alone anymore. You are too beautiful for your own good."

I kissed her and asked if she was hurt. She said he hurt her breast. I was angry, and I wanted to kill someone else for hurting Sunshine. I got my wish.

Three men came running out of the crowd and asked what happened. I told them the straight truth.

One of them said, "Hell, Billy was half drunk, he was only having a little fun."

I answered, "He hurt my wife and wouldn't let her go. He reached for his pistol and I shot him."

"You shot him for having a little fun with a squaw?" One of them asked incredulously.

"No, I shot him for molesting my wife and hurting her," I answered.

"Like hell," he said and reached for his pistol. The others backed his play.

I shot him in the forehead. I shot the next one twice in the chest and shot the last on in the leg and chest. It was over in an eyeblink. Sunshine handed me her gun, and proceeded to reload mine. Star backed up to me and had her gun out. I was glad I didn't follow the old saw about leaving the hammer on an empty chamber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.