Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

We rode into the camp of the holy man. The girls saw some people they knew and stopped to talk. They introduced me as their soon to be husband.

The other women said, "I am so glad for you, there are very few white men who will truly marry one of our people. Especially one as handsome as this one," she said with a laugh and a look to Star and Sunshine.

When we got away from her, Sunshine said, "I don't think you should be alone with her, Burr. Her husband is old and I could see that she thinks you are beautiful."

"I am glad someone thinks I am beautiful, but I will stay away from her if that is what you want," I assured them.

We stopped by the holy man's hut and introduced ourselves and asked if he would consider marrying us. Owl Feather said he would be glad to marry us, but I needed to meet with him for a few minutes first.

I stayed for the interview, and the girls went to find a place to camp. Owl Feather asked me a few questions about my family, and where we were from. Then he asked why a young man like me would want to marry a woman old enough to be my mother. I said, "I need some one to counsel me about the things I need to do in my life and the life of my family. These two women are still young enough to bear me many children and yet they are old enough to be wise counselors. The most important reason is that I trust and love both of them very much, and I believe that they also love and trust me."

Owl Feather said, "You are much wiser then many men twice your age when it comes to women. I will gladly marry you and wish you many years of happy marriage and many sons and daughters to bless your home."

"When can we have the ceremony?" I asked him.

"Let's plan for sunset, it is a quiet time of the day and very restful for the ceremony," he suggested.

We stood, I clasped his hand, and said, "Thank you Owl Feather, we will see you just before sunset."

I found our camping spot and helped Star and Sunshine set up our camp. After we had the horses unloaded, I stripped the gear off and rubbed them down with dry grass and staked them out to graze.

When I got back to camp the girls were acting antsy. I put on a stern look and told them they were making me angry.

Star's eyes opened wide and she asked what they had done. I told her, "Both of you have something to say to me and you will not say it. Have I ever beaten you for saying what you think to me? I may need to beat you for holding something back that I need to hear."

They both came running to me and hugged and kissed me and said they were sorry.

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked them.

"What did Owl Feather ask you?" Sunshine blurted out.

"We talked about my family and where I was from. Then he asked me what I wanted with two old women." I couldn't keep up the pretense anymore and I laughed out loud.

They both grabbed and hugged me and laughed also.

"He really asked why a man my age wanted women old enough to be my mother. I could see that he was an honest man so I told him the truth. I said that I needed someone wise enough to counsel me, and young enough to bring me many sons and daughters. Then I said, the real reason is because I love and trust Star and Sunshine."

I could see that Sunshine wanted to do something. "What do you want to do Sunshine?" I asked.

"I want to go brag to every woman in this camp that I am getting the best husband there ever was," she answered.

"What did we agree about bragging? No one will believe you without telling everything anyway, so you might as well keep it to yourself. Besides do you want every young girl around here trying to catch my eye?" I asked her.

She flounced over and sat down grumbling about what good was it to have the best husband ever if he wouldn't let you brag.

I just hugged Star and chuckled at her.

In a couple of minutes she came back and said, "I am over it now. I see that you are right about this, Burr. I will just be happy that you want me and that I can have our family to love and live with."

"We need to start getting ready, the ceremony is at sunset," I told them.

They started running around and changing clothes. I also went and put on my best "Old West" clothes and got out the buffalo hide. Star and Sunshine both put on their new dresses, and best moccasins.

"Burr, you are very handsome in those buckskin clothes," Star said.

"Thank you, Sugar. You are both very beautiful in your new dresses," I told them with a hug.

We arrived at Owl Feather's hut and told him we were ready whenever he was.

He came out and walked with us up the hill. He spoke for several minutes in his native language. Sunshine whispered to me what he was saying. He said that marriage was looked on with favor by God and that it pleased him when men and women lived in a strong family unit. He mentioned a few other religious things, really not much different from the wedding ceremonies we used in 2005. He asked me if I vowed to take care of Star and Sunshine, and protect them, I nodded and said I would. He asked Star and Sunshine if they would vow to take care of me, obey me, and bring me children. They nodded and said they would. He said that we were married and he congratulated us.

"Thanks," I said, "We brought you a gift." I gave him the buffalo hide.

"These girls really meant to have you, didn't they?" He asked.

"I think they did, but why do you say that?" I asked him.

"This hide signifies that you promise to care for them. It is from the old ways. You are married every way there is now," he said with a laugh.

"I guess I need to see the person in charge and get inducted into the tribe now, since I intend to live here with you and raise my children with you."

"Where did you find this one?" Owl Feather asked.

Star said, "He came from my dreams and rescued us from slavery."

Owl Feather said, "I will bring your name up at the next council meeting."

"Thank you, Owl Feather," I said. We went to our camp site.

"Now that we are married, I expect you to refer to me as husband when you speak to me. Do you agree?" I asked them.

"Yes, Husband," they both said.

"That sounds so good to me, thank you my sweet wives," I said and hugged and kissed them both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.