Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

When I got up the next morning early, my brides to be, were scurrying around making sure the meat was taken care of, and the hide was in as perfect shape as possible.

I went out and had my morning hard on, I went up and caught Star in a tight hug, and pressed my erection into her stomach, and kissed her strongly. She started shaking. "Burr, I can't stand it. I want you so much this is driving me crazy."

"I love you Star," I said and put her down.

I went and kissed and hugged Sunshine also and she was just as bad. She started crying. "I love you my beautiful woman," I told her and put her down.

I went and took care of business and came back and dressed. We ate breakfast, and talked a bit. "I can't stand not to hold you girls for another week. I want you to watch the hide closely. As soon as possible I want to take it and go get married."

They both agreed to do that. I hugged them both tightly and kissed them. "I love you," I said and then went to inventory what was in the plane.

We had 2 Glock 19's (including mine) with the auto mod. We had 3 Glock 17's with the auto mod. We had 3 Glock 27's with a suppressor to attach. We had 3 Glock 22's with permanently attached suppressors, holsterable. We had 3 H&K UMP 40's suppressed (Including Star's) with single fire and 2 shot burst capability. We had 2 H&K MP5 Navy's with wooden stocks and single fire, 3 shot burst and full auto capability. We had 2 Ruger Bisley .45 Colts. We had 2 Winchester model 97 12-gauge shotguns. We had 2 Marlin 336 cowboy models in 38-55 Winchester.

In ammunition we had 4 cases (2000 rounds) of 9mm hardball ammunition. We had 1 case (500 rounds) of 9mm+P hollow points. We had 4 cases (2000 rounds) of .40 Smith and Wesson 180 Grain (read full power sub sonic) Full Metal Jacket ammo. We had 1 case (500 rounds) of .40 S&W 180 grain hollow points. We had 750 rounds of .45 Colt ammunition. We had 500 rounds of 38-55 ammunition. We had 500 rounds of 12 gauge #8 Birdshot. We had 1000 rounds of 12 gauge #4 Buckshot (I don't know why we had this on board) and 500 rounds of #00 Buckshot.

I got out an MP5 and 3 magazines and loaded them with hardball ammunition, and brought 1 more box of ammo for practice purposes. And I got a Glock 17 and a Glock 22 each with a spare magazine and holster. I also got a box of 9mm hardball for practice and a box of .40 hardball for practice.

I went and hugged my girls and told them I wanted them to carry different guns for our trip for safety purposes. I took the shotgun and both Colts back and stored them in the plane along with any extra ammo we had out.

We practiced shooting each of the guns until they were comfortable shooting them. I explained that I wanted them to have the same ammunition for each gun for this trip. They agreed.

Sunshine agreed that the MP5 was easier to carry, and the Glock was also an easier carry. Star did not have much preference in the pistols.

We did our best for the next four days, and the girls said that the hide was cured enough to make the trip. "Do we need the tent?" I asked.

"It is a three day trip, Burr," Sunshine answered.

"Eight days there and back, we will take the tent. I don't want anyone else to see me making love to my new wives," I said with a smile.

They were very happy. I hugged and kissed them, and started taking the tent down. We folded it and put it in its bag and loaded it on the horse. We took some cooking utensils, and soap. I took my best Old West clothes to get married in. I closed up the plane, and we left. The girls were talking and singing the days away as we went to get married.

We didn't set the tent up on the way to get married, the weather was pretty anyway. One night I heard, "Hello, the camp."

"Come in and have some supper," I answered.

Two men came in, mid thirties, two pack horses. Sunshine served them some supper. "Thank you ma'am, the taller one said.

"I am Wilbur Adams, this is my fiancé Sunshine and this is my fiancé Star," I introduced us.

They introduced themselves as Tommy and Earnest Womble. "We are looking for our brother John."

"What did he look like?" I had a bad feeling about this. "Star would you get Mr. Womble another serving of your delicious stew." I said and when I had her attention I patted my pistol. She got them both another serving and then went and started whispering and giggling with Sunshine. They both went to their packs and picked up their carbines and went out of the firelight to supposedly take care of business.

He described the man that shot me. "Your brother is dead," I told them.

"What happened?" They asked.

"He killed Star and Sunshine's brother and kidnapped them, then he shot me and I had to kill him. Star and Sunshine saved me, or I would have bled out myself." I told them the plainest truth I could.

"I kept his rig for the trouble he caused me, you can see it right there," I said pointing. "We buried him near our camp, but I don't know if I can put you right on it anymore, it has been a while."

Earnest said, "Damn, Tommy, I knew Johnny would get hisself in trouble he couldn't get out of one day."

"If his rig has sentimental value I'll give it to you," I offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.