Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

We dropped Star off and picked up Fawn on the way to Young Bear's. My wives fixed us up a great supper and breakfast, as well as fixing us some food to take with us.

Fawn sat very close to me on our first day of traveling. She was very loving, and was as touchy feely as she felt she could be and still retain a bit of propriety. She whispered to me how much she wanted to bring a child for me.

"Fawn, are you ready to bring me a child this year?" I asked.

"Oh, yes Burr. I want your child, soon."

"I am so glad to have you with me Fawn," I told her.

We had a nice trip, and Fawn and I made love every night and morning. She took very good care of us for the entire time.

Young Bear arranged for storage places for the arms and ammunition. He stored a portion of the arms and ammunition in six different places so they wouldn't easily be destroyed by accident or sabotage.

We stayed overnight after storing the arms and ammunition and left for our homes. Fawn was very conscientious and we were very well taken care of for the return trip also. I did my best to take care of her, also.

Fawn had become a pretty good hunter, and killed small game and birds nearly every day with her shotgun.

When we got home my family was ready for me to be there almost as much as I was ready to get there. After we had unhitched and taken care of the stock, Grass Bird took of for his camp. My wives had fixed him some food to eat on the trail.

That evening, I heard Fawn telling my other wives all about the trip and dreamily telling about making love with me. Sunshine said, "Fawn you need to keep that to yourself. The rest of us will get jealous."

"You can't be jealous of me. Burr told me several times a day how much he missed you all and wanted to be with you," Fawn told them.

They all smiled and told her they knew how he was, and were not really jealous... much.

We all enjoyed the time we spent together. I took care of our family business and got things as ready as I could for the upcoming trouble.

Many people didn't see Indians as people who deserved a chance to be happy and have a chance at a good life. I didn't see it that way, and I meant to do everything I could to make sure that my family and friends had a chance at a good life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.