Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

Our spirits continued to be good as we neared the ranch. Fawn took good care of all of us. She was as advertised; a good woman.

After twelve days of travel we got home to the ranch. All of my family came running out to greet us. I tossed my reins to Grass Bird and jumped down to hug my family. They all came and hugged and kissed me. Fawn and Grass Bird looked the other way. Little Antelope stared until Fawn made her look away.

"I have missed you so much," I said as I hugged and kissed my wives and children.

In a few minutes, I introduced Fawn and Little Antelope to my family. After the introductions and niceties, I explained that Fawn and Little Antelope were given to me as a gift in return for a rifle and a horse.

Sunshine put her hand on my arm and asked to speak to me privately for a minute. We walked out of earshot, Swan and Star came along. Fawn was looking after the children. Grass Bird said, "Burr, I am going to my camp. Watch yourself." Then he laughed as he rode away.

"Husband what do you mean to do with these people?" Sunshine asked me. I could see that Swan and Star were very interested in my answer, also.

I told exactly what happened, then said, "I told her that I had true wives and that I could do nothing without talking to you about it. I told her that if you all agreed, that I would take her for a wife and take her daughter into our family. I also explained that I would do nothing to jeopardize our family in the afterlife."

They all were smiling and Swan was even tearing up a bit.

"She is a good woman and took good care of me during this endless trip," I added.

Swan couldn't hold it together any more and started squalling and hugging me. I hugged her back and asked why she was so upset.

Star said, "She isn't upset, Burr. She loves you because you are a very good husband."

"I try to be a good husband and father, but I am not sure if what I did was the right thing for us," I explained to them.

Sunshine said, "Husband, you did exactly the right thing for our family. I agree to have Fawn and Little Antelope join our family."

"I also agree, Husband," Star said.

Swan was still hanging on my neck and said she also agreed.

"Should I tell her, or would you like to break the news?" I asked them all.

"We will tell her, Burr," Star said. "We will arrange for us to go to Owl Feather for the marriage."

My wives walked over to Fawn and Little Antelope. They talked for a few minutes, and then the squealing and hugging began. Fawn came over to me and hugged me. "Am I to be your true wife, Burr?"

"If you will consent to have me as your husband and Little Antelope consents to have me as her father," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you, Burr," she said.

"I don't know if I can wait for our marriage to have your body."

She started shaking. "Burr, don't tease me."

"You think I am teasing you?" I asked as I pushed my erection against her stomach.

She kissed me hotly, and ran back to my wives.

They all ran to the shed and began filling the bathtub.

They bathed me and I enjoyed it. I noticed that Fawn got right in there with the others as they bathed me. Little Antelope kept tugging on her arm and asking questions.

I finished up and the tub was dumped and refilled for more baths. Fawn was in the next bath. She was younger than my other wives at about 22. She had a nice body, 5' 8" with a good figure and medium sized breasts. Her face was on the plain side, but her good personality more than made up for it. Hell, I was no beauty either, despite what my wives would tell you.

Little Antelope and Little Cloud were in the next bath group.

After we finished up the baths, we went inside and began fixing supper.

I motioned Fawn over to me and pulled her into my lap. I hugged her and asked her what Little Antelope was talking to her about during my bath.

She kissed my cheek and told me, "Little Antelope asked if I had ever seen a man as beautiful as you are. I told her I had not, but I was very glad that a man as good as you would take us into his family. Then she asked if you were really a chief. I told her you really were. Then she told me that Yellow Hand must have really cared for us to give us to such a fine family."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.