Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning we ate a good breakfast and headed home.

When we got home, I found where someone had left a letter from Mr. Adkins on the table.

In that letter he confirmed my thoughts that the Bureau of Indian Affairs was simply holding us at bay with empty promises. He also thought that the United States would not grant us Foreign Nation status.

I was depressed and told my wives so. We discussed the situation and I told them that I was very angry at the thought of our people being pushed around like pieces on a checkerboard.

We talked a bit more and then my sweethearts reminded me what was important, so we went to bed.

In the morning I asked my wives whose land was next to the tribal lands on the west.

I was told part of the land was the Comanche, and part was the Apache, as well as a few other smaller tribes.

I was trying to remember what I had learned about the Plains Indian tribes. All I could remember was that they were a great light cavalry force and the Apache were fine guerilla fighters.

I was still worried about artillery. I knew nothing about artillery tactics and capabilities.

I kept the ranch in good repair, and closed out our fall garden and turned the soil to let the plants rot over the winter.

I asked if the family would like to go to the store and buy some new things before the winter council meeting. They all thought that was a great idea.

We loaded up and left for the trading post.

We had a nice trip. Swan killed a turkey the second day and we had roast turkey for the next few meals. I like turkey.

When we got to the trading post, the girls went to visit everyone first, and then they went to buy out the store.

I went to see Mr. Weiss. He said that he had purchased the machinery to manufacture ammunition. He had ordered a supply of brass, caps, powder and lead. He had also manufactured several of the Gatling guns, and long-range rifles. Box magazines had been received for the Gatling guns. UMC had sent a shipment of ammunition for everything.

The pistols were still selling very well and the rifles were picking up in sales. The .32 was particularly popular in the eastern states for its light weight and adequate power.

I got a gatling gun and a couple of long range rifles, along with some magazines and ammunition for what we had. I wanted to show the council what we had to work with.

After a short stay with friends we left for home.

We arrived and I, for one, was glad to get there. I took care of the stock and cared for the wagon and tack.

We spent pleasant times that fall. We had enough food for everyone, and I was happy. I wanted to try out the long range rifles, so I took one and went to kill a buffalo for our neighbors. My wives were very protective of me and sent Swan, after some discussion, to go with me.

As we were leaving, I heard Swan tell them that she would take care of me. I never got my feelings hurt any more that they thought I needed a woman to see about me. I really enjoyed having my bride along.

Swan found a track and we found a small herd of buffalo the next day. I set up to shoot and was what I thought was around a quarter of a mile away. I flipped the sights up to the maximum range and held off a bit for the wind. I fired one shot. The buffalo fell in about three seconds.

We showed ourselves, and the herd moved away, leaving the dead one where we could get to it easily. Swan and I worked on the carcass for a couple of hours and then took a break and Swan fixed some dinner while I cleaned the rifle.

After dinner we finished up with the carcass and hide and left to deliver it to Gray Badger's family.

Late the next afternoon we pulled up to Gray Badger's camp.

He welcomed us and thanked us for the buffalo. We unloaded it and helped them set up drying racks. Early the next morning, we headed home.

I was very pleased with the long range rifles. They had plenty of carry and were accurate. The bullet had carried all the way through the buffalo at more than four hundred yards.

This trip had managed to cool Swan off a little. We had made love every night and every morning. When we got home the others could tell it, too.

Sunshine said, "I hope there is enough of Burr left for us."

Swan laughed and said, "I tried, but I think there is a little of him left."

We enjoyed our life until it was time for the winter meeting. We packed up and got the stock ready to be left for a couple of weeks. We took the big wagon and I rode Fireball and Swan rode Blue.

We arrived and found a good place to camp. The girls visited everyone, and showed off our children.

I heard a woman say to Swan, "It took that boy to finally give you a little one."

Swan replied, "That is no boy, that is the finest man I have ever known."

I was very proud of my wife, and knew that they all felt that way.

The meeting went well. I asked for some extra time for my presentation. I told them of my fears for the tribe and the underhanded dealings that I knew the United States was going to pull. I told them that I had arranged for the factory and Mr. Arnold Weiss to make some special weapons for the tribe to use. I did not know tactics for war and asked the council to find members of the tribe who could train us to fight against the land grabbers with modern weapons and tactics.

We took time to demonstrate the weapons I had brought. I showed the repeating rifles and pistols as well as the long range rifles. Needless to say the most impressive demonstration was the Gatling gun.

After the demonstration, I talked to them about artillery, and the fact that we did not have any.

There were two tribe members who had fought in the War Between the States, and one of them had served on an artillery crew.

He explained about artillery, and its strong and weak points. He was appointed to advise the war chiefs who were in charge of training the tribal men to use the new weapons and tactics for small group fighting.

I suggested that we might find some help from the Comanche and Apache in cavalry and guerrilla tactics.

There was a hot discussion regarding whether or not the tribe should prepare for war or just move again when the government forced them to.

I put in my ideas that a highly trained, mobile strike force could cause enough trouble that the country would be willing to give in to our demands, and maybe even grant statehood for the tribe. In any case, we needed to make sure our people are not slaughtered by the army as has happened in the past.

I saw many heads nodding when I mentioned that.

The council decided to prepare, and train to fight a using a defensive strategy with small, mobile, highly trained units.

They asked me to go and represent the tribe. I was to head a delegation to the Comanche and Apache to explain our position and ask for them to send a person or people to help train our guard units. This required me to become a chief of the tribe. I realized that I was a minor person in the hierarchy, and that this was only a diplomatic promotion.

That didn't stop my wives from strutting around like I was a big fish in the pond now. I had a talk with them, and told them that I was just a messenger for the tribe. I was a minor chief at best.

"You speak for our people," Star said.

"You have brought honor to our family, Burr. We must act with decorum as representatives of the tribe," Swan said. The others nodded agreement.

"Does that mean that I am not allowed to do this anymore?" I said as I grabbed Swan up in a hug and kiss.

Swan turned as red as an apple, and said, "Burr, don't embarrass our family."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.