Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

I moved the bathtub to where we could bathe in it conveniently. We heated water on the stove, and filled the tub with warm water. Swan wanted to make love right away, before I bathed. I told her that I was too dirty to get close to my treasures.

They were all very happy that I was home. They bathed me and we visited. They all wanted to try out the tub, so we emptied the dirty water after my bath and refilled. We bathed the children and Swan, then we refilled and Star and Sunshine bathed.

After our marathon bath, we fixed supper. I went out and got feed for Fireball and Scout. They had both worked hard this last while and needed some extra grain.

I sat and read stories to my children after supper until they got sleepy.

Swan was so excited that she couldn't be still. Star and Sunshine were almost as bad.

I said, "I love you and our children so much. I almost can't wait to make love with you."

Swan said, "Stop waiting right now." And jumped into my arms hugging and kissing me.

I reached out and caught Star and Sunshine and pulled them into a tight hug along with Swan. I kissed them all, a lot.

They got tired of waiting and started taking my clothes off as well as theirs.

They wore me out that night. I slept until they got me up in the morning. It was couple of hours past my usual rising time.

"Oh, my family, I am so glad to be home. I love you all," I said.

My wives came up and kissed me warmly. I held my sons and daughters for several minutes while we ate a good breakfast.

I had many hours of work to catch up on since I had been gone. I worked the garden until it got hot. Then I cleaned up my traveling equipment and weapons and put preservative on them.

After a light dinner, I worked with the young stock during the afternoon.

Just before supper, I looked around for pasture areas that would be usable during the winter.

After supper, I read some more to the children. We read until they went to sleep.

Swan and Sunshine had gotten their breasts back, and Star had big breasts since she was still nursing my youngest son, Ryan. I was in titty heaven, and enjoyed being there. We made love a bunch that night also.

We lived a wonderful life for another month. I received a letter from Mr. Adkins, our attorney. In it, he explained that constitutional protection did not grant citizenship, but granted legal protections and rights. He also explained that without citizenship, those rights and protections could be rescinded with a court order.

I thought about this for a while and decided that the Bureau of Indian Affairs was offering us nothing that we did not already have.

I wrote back to Mr. Adkins and told him that I thought that the Bureau of Indian Affairs was offering us nothing that we did not already have. I also asked him what direction he thought we should pursue to either receive citizenship or foreign nation status.

Grover stopped by to return the wagon and look at the horses we had for sale. He bought Brownie's colt from two years ago. He saddled him and they went off. We had $75.00, and he had a good horse, we were both happy.

We had 12 beautiful white-faced calves, along with three without white faces.

The business with the Bureau of Indian Affairs kept bothering me. I didn't trust them to deal honestly with us. I talked to my wives about it and they agreed with me that the people in Washington were not to be trusted to deal with the Cherokee Nation honestly.

I began thinking we had to prepare to defend ourselves against invasion. I began thinking about four pound field pieces and gattling guns. I also thought about bolt action long range rifles.

I got up the next morning and told my wives that I wanted to go to visit Mr. Weiss. We got our things together and went for a visit.

We had a nice trip and arrived just after lunch on the third day. Mr. Weiss welcomed us and while my wives and children visited Mrs. Weiss, we discussed business.

I told Mr. Weiss that I thought that the U. S. government was going to try to pull some kind of land grab on the tribe. I told him that I was afraid that it would involve armed conflict, or else we would just have to move again like the trail of tears.

I told him about my thoughts on field pieces, multiple barrel repeating arms and bolt action long range rifles.

I told him that I thought that the long range rifles and the gattling guns should fire the same cartridge. I was thinking something along the lines of a .44-80 cartridge firing something around a 450 grain bullet.

I drew some rough drawings of what I thought the mechanism for the gattling gun might be like, and what the long range rifle might be like, and what the sighting system might be like.

I thought a sight like the rear sight on a number four SMLE might be workable. A fixed range aperture sight that had a vernier type flip up for extended range shooting.

He told me that he thought that our machinery and equipment could be used to produce the gattling guns and long range rifles, but the cannons were a different matter. He thought it took a casting type of system to produce cannons.

He said, "I hope this doesn't go the way you are thinking."

"So do I, but I am afraid that we are both married to women that have no value to the United States government," I told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.