Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

The ranch and stock were doing well. I put in a big garden for us, and was working hard every day make sure our horses and cattle were in good shape and had enough to eat.

I burned another spot that consisted of about 300 acres. The stock all found the burned area in the next two weeks as the green grass was popping up there.

I received a letter from Mr. Adkins, the lawyer in Fort Smith. The Department of Indian Affairs was offering for the Cherokee to receive constitutional protection, but not citizenship. I did not understand how that would work; since that was what I thought made a citizen.

I wrote back that I did not understand what they were offering, since I thought that the protection of the constitution was what made a citizen.

I put the letter where it could be easily sent to Smith's if anyone happened along headed that way.

No one showed up for a few weeks, so I decided to go to see Mr. Weiss and mail the letter and pick up a few things. The girls gave me a list of what they wanted, and I left out on Scout. I had my two pistols and my .38 rifle. Something made me take a Suppressed Glock 22 pistol, holster and spare magazine in my saddlebag.

I had learned to listen to my feelings since I came here.

Scout had a good gait and we made good time.

I had a good trip and enjoyed camping out. I missed my family.

Mr. Weiss was getting along very well. We were selling all the guns we could make and we had orders for delivery until the end of the year. Mr. Weiss said, Burr, we are wealthy. I have shipped the order to Spain and received payment. I have shipped half of the order to Russia, and will ship the rest when I receive payment for the first half. We have received two more royalty payments from UMC. Wilbur, you have $3000 dollars in the bank in Fort Smith.

"Mr. Weiss, that is nearly ten years pay," I said.

"You should buy your wives something special," he said.

"I don't have any idea what to get them," I told him. "I have bought them everything they have ever asked for."

"I will ask Anita, she may have a few ideas," Mr. Weiss said.

"Thanks," I told him.

I stopped by the trading post. Mr. Smith said, "I have a letter for you, Burr."

"I have one to leave for the next freight wagon, too," I answered.

The letter was from Marshal Turner. There was a gang that was reported to be hiding out on tribal lands over past where Owl Feather lived. They had robbed a military paymaster's train, and killed the entire four-man crew.

I hired a young man who lived her at the trading post to take word to my fellow constables to meet me at Owl Feather's camp in a week. I put him on Scout and took his horse back to my house and got Fireball.

My wives made me promise to be careful, and made me some food to take with me. I left his horse at my house and rode hard to Owl Feather's camp.

I got there ahead of the rest of my men. I took care of Fireball and let him rest and eat.

The Constabulary got there on the second day after I had gotten there. I told them the situation and we left with the intention of catching these men. They all had 50 rounds of ammunition each for their pistols and rifles. I felt well armed and prepared for what we might meet.

I had my best tracker with me and we had two outriders to help prevent an ambush.

We found sign of a large group of riders. Later that day we got close enough to see smoke from their camp before sunset.

That night we sent one man to get close to the camp and spy out the situation.

When Grover got back, he told us there were 12 men, well armed, and three of our women who were being made to cook and take care of them.

They kept three guards out and took shifts every two hours during the night.

We moved in around midnight. We were going to take out the guards right after the shift change. No noise was to be made.

My compatriots were to knock them unconscious and tie them up. I was to keep watch with the Glock. They didn't know it was anything other than a pistol.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.