Wilbur Sees It Differently - Cover

Wilbur Sees It Differently

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wilbur and his dad flew through a portal. Wilbur and his friends are woking together to help each other and the Cherokee people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sunshine and I went to Smith's to work on laying out the factory. I intended to build it like my barn, but twice as big. We took measurements and decided where the factory would sit best. We also considered additional buildings in the layout. We staked out the original building dimensions. I began to cut the trees for the log structure.

I worked long hours every day. Sunshine and Cloud kept me company and brought me water and food, as I needed it.

Sunshine bathed me every day. I enjoyed the evenings, as I held Cloud. After about a week on site, I told my girls that I missed Star, Trey and Swan. And I wanted to go home for a while. They were ready to go home, too.

We drove home. I shot a small deer on the way home so we had fresh meat.

We got home the next day. Star and Swan both came running out to see me. Swan was beside herself.

"What is the matter, Swan?" I asked.

"Husband, I need you very badly," she told me.

"Are you wanting me more than before, Sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Yes, Husband," she answered.

"You too, Star?" I asked.

"Yes, Husband," she said.

"Sunshine, will you watch Trey for a little while?" I asked her.

"Yes, my sweet family, I will watch our babies," she answered.

Star and Swan dragged me into the house and stripped me before we were in the door good. We made wild love for about 40 minutes. Then I had to rest.

Swan said, "Husband you may not leave us alone anymore. Star and I both almost went crazy before you and Sunshine got back."

"Alright, I will not leave you alone again until my babies come," I told them.

Star said, "Thank you, Husband. My heart will be happier." Swan nodded.

We all felt better now, so we dressed and went to see Sunshine, Trey and Little Cloud. Jack also came to visit us.

Trey, Little Cloud and I lay down in the shade and took nap. My girls took our things into the house and started supper.

Cloud got Trey and I up after an hour, so we went and looked at the horses and cow. The cow was bred and was getting bigger. Fireball was not wasting time and had bred back Sis and Brownie. We did not think War Bonnet had caught. We did not know about the others yet.

Since we had patented the revolvers, I decided to carry the second Ruger. I sewed twelve cartridge loops onto my belt.

I asked Swan and Star to sew up some cartridge bandoleers for the .32, and .38 rifles. They were happy to do that for me and I was happy for them to do it.

I stayed at home with my family for two weeks, and then told them that I needed to go and work some more on the factory.

They all packed up everything they wanted to take and closed up the house. We drove the stock with us. Joe and Fireball were making up into pretty good wrangling horses.

We got to Smith's in three days and set up our camp where the stock could graze. Jack kept Swan company, and helped with the stock. He was very smart and willing to do whatever we needed.

Sunshine or Swan hunted every day and we had fresh meat most days.

I cut what I considered were enough logs for the walls and debarked them with the help of the bugs. I measured the logs and made the notches. Sunshine helped me by driving the mules to set the logs for the walls. I was thankful for the time working with our carpenter. I actually knew how to build this building.

Two weeks later, Star told me that I was to rest for two days. I had been working too much with out a rest.

I told them I would rest for two days when I got to a place to stop.

I stopped at the end of the next day and rested for two days.

After one day of rest, Star and Swan kept me busy in bed for an hour while Sunshine kept the babies. We all felt better after that.

I got Sunshine by herself later that day and we spent a happy time together.

I worked two more weeks and had to wait for a lumber shipment I had ordered with Mr. Smith's next freight load.

We went back to our house on Wildcat Branch. I put the garden in and planned on the haying. I started a fire that burned about 250 acres. Green grass popped up in about 5 days and the stock was glad for it.

We planted another group of garden seeds that needed a bit warmer soil, and lived a nice time in our lives. Swan and Star took more than their share of my time, but Sunshine was good about it and said when her next baby came she would get it back.

Sunshine began weaning Little Cloud and she was fussy for a week or so. Sunshine was upset that her breasts went flat. I paid just as much attention to her as before and she got over it.

It was time to go back and work on the factory. I asked Star if she would be okay to make the trip now. She said that she would since my son was not due for two more months.

We loaded up again and went to Smith's. The lumber was there when we got there. I paid Mr. Smith for it and began to make the doors and shutters. I split the shingles and put them up. I made the door and window frames and hung the doors and shutters. I floored the factory until I ran out of lumber.

Star went into labor and brought me another fine son. She did not have a name she wanted to give him, so I decided to name him after one of my heroes. I named him Nolan Ryan Adams.

All my wives said it was a strong name. I hope he is as tough as his namesake.

I held Star and kissed her and told her a man never had a better wife.

Mr. Weiss showed up the next week and brought his machinery. He and I talked and made out a flow plan for the assembly line.

He had hired a salesman and sent him around the south and west selling the new revolvers. We had five dollars each in the pistols. The salesman was getting a dollar each and we were selling them for $12.00. Mr. Weiss anticipated a retail price of $15.00. We were getting five cents a box on each box of ammunition sold through Union Metallic Cartridge. We had gotten a shipment of ammunition for the pistols and were expecting a shipment for the rifles in about 4 months.

Mr. Weiss told me he had a shipment of steel for producing the rifles any time now.

We set up the machinery and I sent word that we wanted anyone who wanted to work in the factory to begin to come in for training.

Mr. Weiss started setting up templates for machining parts and lathes for barrel making and making screws and bolts.

Men began coming in for training in about ten days. Mr. Weiss was very thorough, and taught them about measuring and drilling, fitting and assembling the rifles.

We got the first run of pistols for inspection. We received one in ten to inspect after the machine shop inspected and proof tested them. Our salesman sent us a letter that told us he had sold 200 pistols already. One hundred went to the State of Missouri for its home guard units. The others went to various stores throughout the States.

I really liked the .38 pistol better, but the .44 was a better seller. 150 out of the first 200 were .44's.

We received shipment notices from the machine shop for the 100 for the State of Missouri. We also got shipment notices for 50 more to various stores.

We received a royalty check from UMC for $50.00 from the State of Missouri order.

Our salesman showed up at the factory the next month and said he had sold out the first run of pistols. Ohio had bought the last 300 for its home guard. He said that he would be ready to make another trip selling when we had more guns to sell. We paid him the $150.00 for the guns that had shipped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.