Sequel - Cover

Sequel

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 3: Artie And Megan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Artie And Megan - Characters from "Preacher's Wife", "Ryan" and "Lace Curtains" interact lustfully. Some codes will appear in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

My eyes were closed. I leaned back in the black leather swivel chair and thought about how soft and warm this kid's mouth was. Maybe I shouldn't call her a kid; I think she's eighteen. Whatever she is, she's the girl next door, the one with the very hot mama. She's been working for us as a receptionist ever since she started to work full time. Her basic job description is to suck my cock whenever my secretary is out at the main office, and she does that job excellently. I'd give her a good reference but I don't want to lose her. This little branch office is fine; I'd hate to have to take her to a motel if she wasn't working here any more. Although maybe I could sneak next door some night for a threesome. Her father is on the road a lot and her mother tends bar at night; is there any question but that mama is getting it on the side? Wouldn't the two of them together be fun!

The phone rang; it was my private line, the one nobody answers but me. Shit, there's no sense in having one of the girls know who it is calling me. It's enough that they know to leave my office and close the door when that phone rings. I don't care if they know that I'm fucking someone else, so long as they can't put a name to the smile on my face.

"Hold on a minute, Megan; I've got to get this."

She took her mouth off me and started to stand up.

"No, you don't have to go. I'll be just a second; I'm really close."

"Arthur Underwood."

"Hello, Artie dear, how are you?" Shit, it was my wife.

"I'm fine. What's up?"

"They sent us all home early and I just lit a fire. How would you like to sneak out and join me on our bearskin rug? I can make it worth your while."

"Oh, shit, I've got meetings all day long. The only way they'll let me go home early is if I'm dead."

"Your loss, dear."

"I'll make it up to you tonight in bed."

"I'm soaking wet; I'll hold you to that promise."

Megan had looked up at me when I mentioned 'tonight in bed'.

"Your wife?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure you don't want to save your load for her tonight?"

"Come on, baby; you know me well enough by now to know that I never run out of cum."

She did know. I had watched her grow up, seen her become a beautiful young woman, her tits becoming rounder and firmer each day. It had all started one Saturday afternoon. I was home alone, watching a ball game and having a beer when the doorbell rang. There she was, in tears. She was wearing cut off jeans and a tank top; I wanted to throw her on the ground and rip her clothes off, but thought better of it. By then, of course, I knew - by hearsay, anyway - that she was no virgin. My son Ernie, some two or three years younger than her, had told me that the gossip in school was that Megan had been 'boffing' - his word; I guess he didn't want to say 'fuck' to me - her boss for months. I have no idea how rumors like that start, but I've always been ready to believe that every female is a loose, leg-spreading cunt.

"I need help, Mr. Underwood."

"What's the matter, Megan?"

"There's a big leak under the kitchen sink. My mom is at work at the bar and my father's on the road this weekend. I don't know how to fix it."

"Well, I don't know a damn thing about plumbing, but I should be able to turn off the water. Let's go."

"Gee, thanks, Mr. Underwood."

As she turned to go, I glanced down at her tight ass, catching just the teeniest glimpse of baby blue panties. My eyes sent a message to my cock, which reacted appropriately. I followed her to her front door, about three paces behind so that I could enjoy the view. When we got there, she turned, saw where my eyes were focused, glanced down at the tent in my slacks and smiled her Mona Lisa smile.

"The kitchen's this way."

I knew that much; what I really wanted to know was which way was her bedroom. The kitchen floor was wet but no as bad as she had led me to believe. I looked under the sink, found what looked more like a heavy drip than a full leak. I had to kneel on the wet floor to get inside to turn off the valve.

"That's as much as I know how to do. You'll need a plumber to fix that, but for now, it's stopped. Let's get everything out and dry up this place."

As I said, it really wasn't so bad. It took maybe half an hour, and it would have been less if I hadn't spent so much time staring at her tits.

"Thanks a lot, Mr. Underwood. Jeez, look at your clothes."

"I guess they did get a little wet."

"Get your slacks off and let me iron them."

"Do you have a robe or something for me to put on?" My hands were at my belt.

She looked at me very seriously. Her mind was clearly working feverishly, though I didn't know why. I could see that her lips were parched and she licked them moist. Then she took a deep breath, looked me straight in the eyes and asked her question in a soft voice.

"Why do you need something to put on?"

I've been a skirt chaser all my life; I understood the question.

"How old are you, Megan?"

"Does it matter, Mr. Underwood?"

"Artie."

She nodded.

"I guess not, Megan." I leaned forward to kiss her; she responded with an open mouth and a searching tongue. She pushed my hands away from my belt and used her own to open it, reaching then for the zipper. I reciprocated by opening her jeans and letting them drop to the floor. We had by then moved from the kitchen into the dry living room.

I looked down to see wisps of blonde cunt hair escaping from the panties. I knew without knowing that I was not to be the first to sample her charms. And from the way she dressed and the way her eyes and hands moved, I would certainly not be the last. But while it was my turn, I was going to make the most of it. She caught me glancing at my watch.

"Are you in a hurry, Artie?"

Think fast, Artie. "I just want to make sure that we have enough time to enjoy each other properly."

"And what's your definition of 'properly'?"

"Any way you'd like it, Megan; every which way possible."

"Patience, Artie; we're not moving away."

Like a well trained slut, she dropped to her knees and pulled my slacks down, any thoughts of ironing long since forgotten. Elizabeth had recently bought me a lot of bikini under shorts; I had wondered at her choice. As it was, without a fly to escape through, my fuck stick pressed forward, creating a nice lump in front. Her hand went in through the bottom of the shorts and she began to jiggle my nuts while she kissed my cock through the bordello red material. I pulled her head into my crotch but she shook it free.

"I know my business, Artie; no need to control my head."

Suddenly she pulled on the waist band with both hands and I stood there bottomless. My cock presented itself for her treatment.

"Holy shit, Artie, you've got some big piece of meat there."

"The better to please you with, my dear."

She bit it, teeth and all, but playfully. "Let's go upstairs."

On this trip, there was no need for me to stare at her ass. Instead, I lifted her bodily onto my shoulders and carried her upstairs the way I had done it with my children when they were smaller. Megan's response was to rub her pussy against the back of my neck. She ducked her head to clear the doorway as we approached her room and then vaulted over my head to land on her bed. I was afraid that she would break it but she had obviously pulled that stunt before.

She rolled as she landed, spread-eagling herself wide open for my next move. Her eyes alternated between my face and my hard phallic member - that means cock. She grabbed it and pulled me toward her mouth, her tongue flicking out as I neared her.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Artie?"

I shook my head in the negative and she opened her eyes in surprise; what guy doesn't want to get blown? I pulled her panties off over her uplifted ass and knelt to worship at her furry triangle. She welcomed me by spreading her wet, pink lips open for my view.

"Oh, you want to fuck me, Artie?"

I nodded, adding a leer.

"Say it! Tell me what you want to do or I won't let you do it."

The little bitch! "I want to fuck you, Megan. I want to put my cock inside your pink pussy and shoot my cum way up in your cunt."

"Do it, Artie; stick it in me. Fuck me until I cum, until you cum in my wet cunt."

I stood at the foot of the bed and slid it right up her twat. Both of us were naked from the waist down, yet I still had my shirt on and she her tank top. Her tits looked fabulous, but I had no need to fondle them, to paw them; all I needed was to shoot my creamy juice out of my nuts into her. I really didn't give a damn if I made her cum or not, but I figured that I had better take care of her first if I ever wanted to fuck her again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.